Icse Board — issue of duplicate documents

35 Reviews
 Bipash Saha
I had posted an application form for the renewal of class X marksheet and admit card on 30.10.2009. I have not yet received my Register AD. Also, I want to know how much time will it take to receive my duplicate documents.
Please let me know by mail as soon as possible.
Bipash Saha

Complaint comments  34 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


Mp Board Bhopal 12th class year 1999 Duplicate Marksheet
My Roll No.-27401783
Year - March 1999
Name - Mo. Inayat Mansoori
Add. Govt H.S. School Bijadandi
I had passed class 10th in the year 2007-2008 from CBSE. Unfortunately I have lost my marksheets and pass certificates in respect of both the classes at the time of shifting of residence. You are, therefore, requested to kindly let me know the procedure to obtain duplicate mark-sheets and pass certificates.
It is further submitted that I have no documents with me which may enable me to give the roll numbers, allotted to me in both the classes, for facilitating processing of case for obtaining duplicate mark-sheets and pass certificates.

Document — Not getting registered ad card

I have posted demand draft through registered AD to canadian high commission New delhi.on dated 11/02/2010. Reistered ad receipt no is RLAD A3493. still i didnt get the registered AD card to ensure that my draft is received by canadian high commission or not.so i requiest you to do needful.
I had passed my ICSE examination in the year 2007.Unfortunately i had lost my Admit card of class 10 examination.
I, therefore, request you to kindly let me know the procedure to obtain duplicate admit card of class 10.
Dear Sir,

I Moloy Sinha a ex-student of St. Paul's Schol, Rourkela, Orissa passed ICSE Exam in the year 1993. I request you isue me a duplicate mark sheet.


Moloy Sinha
Mp Board Bhopal 12th class year 2009 Duplicate Marksheet
My Roll No.-295334641
Year - 2009
Name - Deepak kaystha
school name - Saraswati shishu mandir sainath colony indore
I Dema, ex student of Rinchen Higher Secondary School(pvt) in Bhutan has passed the ISCE exam in the year 2006 but unfortunately lost my original marks sheet. I went to school but they said that i have to contact myself to ISCE.as they dont have any contact.
So i would be very grateful if sir/madam would let me know how to get my duplicate mark sheet as i am going for further studies.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

sir/madam i lost my icse and isc certificates i passed my 10th in 1987 and my 12th in 1989 please kindly advise me how to get my duplicates .i studied in flaiz memorial higher secondary school at narsapur, west godavari district, andhrapradesh thanking u your;s j.srinivasarao
Sir, my daughter was a xth std student and she is appearing the current final exam, please find below some unjustifiable and un acceptable approach for the examiners . My daughter is studying In Vimala Hridaya ICSE school in Kollam. Today she have the maths exam, the examiner didn't provide a additional sheet irrespective of any reason. Before the closing time exactly 35 minutes my daughter requested an additonal sheet, the examiner declined and ignored the request and she pretended " not to hear" and agian she stand for the sheet, the examiner told her now only 10 -20 minutes, so she cant issue a additional sheet. Sir, Pls tell me this is am acceptable one or what crime has done my daughter to the examiner, can u please make an enquiry for this matter in netutral and find out the truths. My daughter complained against this issue to the Principal also ( after the exam) the principal also ask the examiner why you are behave like this. she didn't answered and pretended like a Mum . I have a humble request for you to please make an enquiry about this matter and take some corrective measures in order avoid in future. my daughter lost already 10 to 15 marks questions. what a poor and pathetic approch and you knwow than me how it will affect the overwhole result. pls look into the matter and do the best, if you want any more details i can provide you.
Verghese Thomas.
Dear All,

I have lost my Marksheet for Xth Standard passed in 1999 from ICSE Board.
Please suggest if you have any solutions or revert back on 9717839491 if any one has found it yet.

Thanks for the pains taken.

Navneet Kumar
I Bimal Kumar a ex-student of Dayanand Public School Sakchi Jamshedpur passed ICSE twelve Exam in the year 2009. I request you isue me a duplicate Migration certificate.
dear sir, i passed my icse x th in 2001, i lost my marksheet, and my paas cirtificate, in an accident, sir i wannt to know the procedure of getting the duplicate maksheet as i need very urgently,
Sir, i have lost my marksheet please tell me that what i have to do for the duplicate one.
dear sir/madam

due to shifting of my house, my 10th std icse marks card has been misplaced about a week ago.. i passed out in the yr 2005 and studied in bangalore..
pls help me out in order to get a duplicate marks card... i need it urgently as my admissions for my masters are ongoing... pls help me out ...

dear sir/madam

due to shifting of my house, my 12th std isc admit card has been misplaced about a week ago.. i passed out in the yr 2010 and study in kolkata
pls help me out in order to get a duplicate admit card... i need it urgently as my admissions for colleges r going on... pls help me out ...

Sourav Basak

oh ya i forgot to mention dat i already sent d necessary documents to d council...bt still havent gt d admit card plz help me...

Sourav Basak

due to shifting of my house, my 10th std icse marks card has been misplaced about a week ago.. i passed out in the yr 2006
pls help me out in order to get a duplicate marks card... i need it urgently as my admissions for my B.TECH are ongoing... pls help me out ...

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,

I have passed my class 10th in year 2006 from St. Joseph's Convent School, Varanasi(UP) & I have lost my marksheet of class 10th.

INDEX NO. T/6787/064
SRL NO. 65405
Examination- ICSE-X 2006
Date Of Birth- 25/09/1990

So kindly issue the same.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Shiwani Singh


INDEX NO- B/8306/039
Dear Sir/Madam,
I Aayushi Singh passout student of City Montessorie School [Gomti Nagar Branch, Lucknow, Uttar Padesh] ICSE Board, have lost my original marksheeet of class 10th. Sir/ Ma'am I have to fill my further official forms now, so i urgently need a copy of duplicate marksheet.I lost it during shifting of my house. My roll no is T/7223/030.
Please kindly grant my request.

Thanking you,
Aayushi Singh.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 11 2641 XXXX
    Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Icse Board - issue of duplicate documents