IDBI Deep Discount Bonds (1997) — Redemption of Bonds

Madhav Sareen
I have sent my two IDBI deep discount bonds thr.Blue dart courier [protected] dated 21/8/2009 for redemption alongwith your redemption form. But we have not received the amount till date.The Deep Discount Bond No. is [protected] & [protected] Certificate No. 1228782 for your ready reference.

Kindly look into the matter and release the payment at the earliest.

Madhav

Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

IDBI Deep discount Bond 1997 — Redemption of Deep Discount Bond 1997

I have sent my two deep discount bond 1997 certificate for redemption thr blue dart courier on 11/8/2009 vide awb no. [protected] . But I have not received the amount till date. My Certificate No. is 1228781 and the Distinctive Nos. is [protected] & [protected] for your ready reference .

Kindly look into the matter and release the payment at the earliest.

Akansha Sareen
I have sent my IDBI deep discount bonds(1997) thr.Trackon courier[protected] dated 22/10/2009 for redemption alongwith your redemption form. But we have not received the amount till date.The Deep Discount Bond Folio No. is FDD136920 & Certificate No. 1181120 for your ready reference.

Kindly look into the matter and release the payment at the earliest with inform current status in my mail.

Ratan Kumar Nath

Ratan Kumar Nath
SIR, IAM HAVING SIDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BONDS 1997. DUE TO MY CHANGE IN MY JOB I SHIFTED NEW PLACE. I WANT TO REDEEM MY SIDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BONDS 1997. NOW I REQUEST YOU SIR, PL. SEND DISCHARGE FORMS THROUGH MY email address: emmanuelbezawada@gmail.com.

Pl.give information for REGISTARS. for redemption.

(B.Emmanuel)

MY self Rajendra Prabhakar kasture. I am holding IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND, 1997, I want to know my status.
1.MY Folio No.:FDD146571
2.Certificate No.: 1190771
6. Nominee: Mahananda Prabhakar Kasture

Rajendra.kasture| T +[protected] | M +91 [protected] |
Rajendra.kasture@emerson.com

MY self Sau, Bhusal Jayashri Tatyaba. I am holding IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND, 1997, I want to know my status.
1.MY Folio No.:FDD023372
2.Certificate No.: 249339
6. Nominee: Bhusal Nikhil Tatyaba

Bhusal J.T.+91 [protected]
bhusal_tl@yahoo.co.in
Please contact following Registrar for these flexibonds query:

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd:

Fax No.[protected]

EMAIL ID: einward.ris@karvy.com
murthy.psn@karvy.com
support@karvy.com

MY self S. Sekar. I am holding IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND, 1997, I want to know my status.
1.MY Folio No.:FDD076434
2.Certificate No.: 756799
6. Nominee: S. Vijayalakhsmi
7. Date of Bond Taken: january 31, 1997

Please conform & tell us that when we will receive the amount

S. Sekar - [protected]

My self pulugulla deva shena i am holding IDBI DEEP DISCOUNT BOND1997
I want to know my status
MY Folio NO: FDD064677
Certification No: 745042
No of Bonds :1
Issue price : 5500
Face value :200000
Date of bond taken :january 31, 1997
Please conform and tell us that when we will receive and how we get the amount
My contact no :[protected]

My self N.Rathna I am holding IDBI Deep dicount bond 1997 I want to know the status of my bonds redemption Folio No.FDD117785 certificate No. 825786 No. of Bond 1 please confirm and let me know how to get the amount

IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005
    IDBI Deep Discount Bonds (1997) - Redemption of Bonds