[Resolved] Idea Cellular — Incoming & Outgoing call details

Chakan, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 POPAT KARLE

I using idea sim card no. [protected], please I want incoming & outgoing call details in my email Id.

Thanks & Regards
Popat Karle

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2017
jiten19's response, Apr 04, 2014
uttam kc's response, May 22, 2014
Sir i had used a idea number [protected] and I want a summary of call detail from starting to end urgently . So please sir provide it to me as soon as possible on my email address : [email protected] Thank you
pravin7176's response, Jan 19, 2015
[email protected] I using idea sim card no. [protected] please I want incoming & outgoing call details in my email Id.
shashidharhn's response, Mar 19, 2015
sir i use ti idia no [protected] plese i want incoming and outgoing call details in my email id [email protected] .com
shashidharhn's response, Mar 19, 2015
sir i no [protected] plese i want incomingt and outgoing call details my email id [email protected]
Idea Cellular Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2017

We request you to Email us on [email protected] for your call details.

Lakshmi.

Comments

idea 9924596007 — i know my all outgoing and incoming call details

hi

in my mobile more of the important numbers deleted so give me all details of my outgoing and incoming calls details on this email id [email protected]
om prakash patidar's reply, Jul 7, 2017
Call history
Vishal kumat's reply, Oct 6, 2017
call and sms detail

My number is [protected]
I need my idea call detail for last 2 montsh please send to my mail id all in comming and outgoing telephone number also need. my e-mail id - [email protected]

Idea Cellular — I wanna my Address.

Hello Manager,

Please give me my Address.

I think there are i submit my wrong Address.
If i will find it Wrong, then i want send you my Right Address.

reg.
Rajni Vaghela
kumarsounu's reply, Mar 7, 2019
8581948315

Photocopy work — Outgoing and Incoming calls Details

hello dear sir,

I am using a mobile of your network no and i want to know the details of January to March calls detail of outgoing and Incoming also with call durations. If possible send all the details of my given email Id [email protected]
can you give me detais of user & mobile number of this number "[protected]" please send me the details of this mobile
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible...

Can you give me name and address details of the user with mobile number "[protected]". Please send me the details of this mobile number on urgent basis in my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply as early as possible...

Please help me...

Idea — call detail of idea sim

i have losted my LGkb106b mobile phone with your idea sim, so sir i wanna call detail of my sim card.sir i wanna call detail on 2559 To 2759 till.so sir please i hardly request to you that please get arrange my idea sim card call details.

om prakash patidar's reply, Jul 7, 2017

Idea Cellular — detail

number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible.
please send my call list and details of number [protected] from january to june urjently

Idea Cellular — out going calls

Dear sir

My name is chandra sekhar, my phone no is [protected], somebody my room mates outgoing calls through my phone no. Please send that phone numbers to my email id as soon as possible.

Idea Cellular — i want outgoing calls

My idea no is [protected], i want my outgoing calls. Please send my outgoing calls to my e-mail address as soon as possible.

thanking you sir
dear sir

i lost my mobile ([protected])pls send me calls details betwen 3rd of july to 4th of july

Idea — call detail of 09785397951

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

THIS IS SHYAM SUNDAR GOYAL FROM AJMER AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MY INCOMING AND OUTGOING CALL DETAIL ON MY E-MAIL ID BECAUSE I FED UP FROM UNKNOWN NUMBERS I HAVE A YOUNG DAUGHTER WHO ARE USING THIS NO SO PLS. CONVEY MY REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

m.n company — SIM IS NOT ALLOWED TO OUTGOING CALL

MY SIM IS NOT ALLOWED TO OUTGOING CALL ...WHEN I AM TRYING TO KNOW ABOUT THE BALANCE THRUOH *12345# it should give massage "SUBSCRIBER IS IN SUSPENDED STATE"
please tell me what is the problem?
please tell me the details about this number-[protected]
i have a plot for install a tower at v. salawatiya tehsil- bijolia dist.- bhilwara rajasthan
idea call detial when my mob is not service

Idea — call details of 09795112744

reguested sir,
i should be call details of this no.[protected].please fullfil information of outgoing and incoming call details of one month.that no. is my uncle adaya prashad srivastava .chargava .semragao.gorkhapur (U.P.)
i requested please imidiataly.

Idea — incoming &outgoing call

hi.
i want to know about my outgoing and incoming call detail .
my mob. no is [protected] add. VPO silani pana zalim disst.jhajjar state Haryana, pin coad 124103
enapalli.ravi's reply, Aug 19, 2016
My idea no is [protected] i want my outgoing calls. Please send my outgoing calls to my e-mail addressas soon as possible
number on my e-mail address. i am waiting for your reply
reply as early as possible

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011