[Resolved]  India Infoline Limited — bed beheavier by branch and RM mr.sandeep arora

clint id asinghal. i have opened dmate and trading account in bulandsher branch(u.p). i purchased shares and give three cheques of hdfc bank. when i go to branch for selling shares that branch head told me that none of shares are in my account. i complaints its than she told me that one agent have done miss trading in many account and company have terminate that boy. you go and caught that boy. i protested it and complaints to RM sandeep arora since jan 2008 . when i call to ask my money back they are saying that i am busy pls call back after on one or two houres after.sometimes they not put phone. pls help me.
contact no. [protected]

Comments

Me and my cousin are the employees of india infoline of Ranchi branch (located in lalpur, rohini complex). Wants to talk immediately to you for your branch mishappening with me and my cousin and many more. We are working in India Infoline since 26th december. And please do not take it easy because it is the question for my life. I am in very bad position please contact me immediately. Please do not talk to Ansuman roy, or Ram lakhan for this matter firstly please call to me its urgent.

please its my humble request.

your's faithfully
Md. Shaghil Jamal Khan
+[protected]

please its my humble request.

your's faithfully
Md. Shaghil Jamal Khan
+[protected]

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Phone
    +91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013