HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023
Complaints 31914

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

Toll free
1800 425 4332

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints(31914)

Please find the attachment. For particularly prime channel head chennai Location and CPO and hr managers

Team,

My number is in complete DND, have never opted any marketing calls from any banker and NBFI. I have told the same message to each and every caller to remove my number from calling list and they say they will update in their data base.
    But no use everyday getring calls new numbers and tired of blocking the calls after answering the same thing again and again.
    Can you please help me in removing my contact in any of the marketing list on priority.

Clear the held amount
      This is to inform you that I have an salary AC in HDFC. I have paid Rs 1179.37. But still the amount is on hold since 5days.

Name : Pamela Ghosh
      A/C : [protected]
      Hold for: Rs 1179.37

Requesting you please deduct the amount from my account.
      HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please find the attachment for your reference

Dear Team,
        I would like to renew my gift card or please revert the money to the owner of the HDFC account.
        I went to HDFC bank nearby, they were telling they cant do anything and money is gone.
        There is no ethical for using money of a person if it is not used by the gifted person. If I didnt get the gifted money I request you to redeem the money back to the corresponding person. Or issue me a new HDFC gifted card.
        Please do the needful.
        The reason I didnt use the gifted card, is that I was in US and I recently came back and I happend to see this and I am unable to use this card.
        Please help me.
        HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account was opened with zero balance but now it says that at least two thousand five hundred rupees have to be kept in the account. But my account was opened with zero balance.
          Dear Customer,

Thanks for connecting with us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to submit the complete concern along with the necessary details for further assistance. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

I purchased a Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Classic in sept 2019 with Finance from HDFC Bank Ltd.
            But in the hard times of Covid-19, I was unable to pay few of my EMI's which led to getting my Loan from Bank to Third Party collections team.
            Their was a guy from bak side who used to come at my home door step to collect EMI's with Name - Amar Chand Kumawat and his mobile no was [protected] he took all the EMI's and foreclosure amount...
            The incident happened on 02 February 2023 between22:34 hrs and 22:42hrs with State Bank of India and with South Indian Bank between 22:51hrs and 22:55Hrs.The sequence of incident is explained herein for your kind view.

My son Dr A Mani Sundar, who is working at PSG Institute of Medical Science and Research, Coimbatore as an Emergency Physician had constructed a house at Mettupalaym Village, Kinthakadavu Tk, Coimbatore. He has...

Over two transactions on 17th Dec and 18th Dec, I was duped of INR 24, 000 under the merchant name of MECHANDISEEBS Chennai on my HDFC Regalia card. There was an OTP received for the first transaction which was never shared with anyone and still the money was deducted. With regards to the 2nd transaction on 18th Dec, there was not OTP received and still the money was deducted.

Reference Number # :[protected]
              Customer identification number :35086644
              Transaction Amount : 1215 rupees

I have done a transaction of Rs.1215 on 04 Feb 2023 .The transaction got timed out but the money has been debited from my account. The transaction got failed because of the timeout error which happened at the HDFC bank’s end/ ICICI PG for Kurukshetra University website.

Receiver has not received the amount. Please look into this issue and resolve it asap. This is urgent and high priority please
              Dear Customer,

Thanks for connecting with us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to submit the complete concern along with the transaction details for further assistance. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hi this is Magesh my account number is, my mobile number is -[protected], I Have paid all my dues, still they asked me to pay 14000 when I asked the reason they mentioned, I haven't paid emi for 36 month, they called me as to pay 14000, I tried to sort no use, so I paid another 5971 again I paid my emi for there sake just for there sake, ! still no use still taunting
                HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I have an salary AC in HDFC. I have paid Rs 8206.12. But still the amount is on hold.

Name : Pamela Ghosh
                  A/C : [protected]
                  Hold for: Rs 8206.12

Requesting you please deduct the amount from my account.

Everytime this is happening, everytime I have to mail to you to clear the held amount. This is very much troublesome for me.
                  HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using HDFC as salary account for past 2 years and all of a sudden they have FROZE my account for re KYC . I have visited the bank several time this month before and nobody informed me nor I was getting any notifications that my KYC failed. My name in Aadhar and pan were not same as in one fathers name was there without initials.

Highly fed up with these kind of communication gaps. I have missed my salary and multiple EMI'S because of this and now it will take me another 10 days for updating in Aadhar and bank doesn't care.
                    HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My HDFC loan EMI ₹26, 520 due on 7th of every month and i do know if i don't maintain balance check will bounce. Once, EMI recovered, HDFC will charge ₹531 that's fair enough.

On 5th Dec 2022 i have maintained balance on my account ₹26, 628.
                      Thinking EMI will deduct on 7th Dec and i have maintained the balance.

But, On 6th Dec 2022 without my knowledge HDFC deducts ₹236 as EMI RTN CHARGES which makes my balance as ₹26, 392.

On EMI due date 7th Dec 2022 HDFC bounces the check as not sufficient balance. So, The transaction made on 6th Dec makes ₹128 shortfall for EMI. This is not my mistake its solely HDFC has to rethink not to deduct any charges prior EMI due date or proactively inform the customer about the charges.

And On 14th Dec 2022 HDFC recovers ₹531 as overdue loan. Which is correct since check is bounced. But question is who is responsible for that ₹236 transaction that made ₹128 shortfall for EMI.
                      HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My upi blocked by hdfc 2 weeks ago now i send my unblocking request by home branxh hdfc lasy 4 days ago.. but till it was pending.. plz slove my isshu and unblock my upi id

Resolve upi blocking
                          HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got my new HDFC Debit Card, and I saw that my first name is not there on the card. Only my father name and surname is there but there is no first name on the card. I need to get it changed and updated.

Dear SREENIVASULU BYRISETTY SREENIVASULU

Thank you for making the payment to resolve your past issue. This is regarding HDFC Bank towards resolution of your Credit Cards reference number[protected].

Regards - CreditMantri team

Pls call me [protected] further
                              Feb 1, 2023
                              Dear SREENIVASULU BYRISETTY SREENIVASULU Thank you for making the payment to resolve your past issue. This is regarding HDFC Bank towards resolution of your Credit Cards reference number 0005241810403345366. We have forwarded your payment details to lender for credit bureau update. Should you have any queries, please login to the CreditMantri website and post your query in the “Need Help” section which is listed as part of the Top Menu. Regards - CreditMantri team
                              HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The hdfc bank has put a hold on my funds of rupees 1542 as hold through gefu, The customer service is not able to give any info on this. What is this GEFU and 1542 rupees have been deducted from my account without any reason.

Phone number - [protected]

Name - Kailash Chandra Kewat
                                Dear Customer,

We apologise for the inconvenience you are facing. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share your complete concern along with the account details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

Customer ID: 37823842
                                  Registered Contact Details/Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Held Amount : 7675.75

I have already paid this amount on 31st January 2023 evening but still is is on hold. Please clear the held amount.

Dear Concern,

I have paid my credit card bill rs 9321 on 31st January 2023 in the evening.
                                    Now today morning I am seeing that you hold the same amount from my account.
                                    In the credit card section is showing no due but how come you hold the amount?

Please solve this issue and find the attachment for your reference.

A/C no: [protected]
                                    Credit card no: 3108 ( last 4 digits)

Pamela Ghosh
                                    Feb 1, 2023
                                    Within some hours problem solved. Thank You :-)