HDFC Bank Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Nagesh Sonone on May 26, 2020
I am seeing 590rs deducting from account several times periodically in some days. I don't have any auto payment the best I know. I am not able understand this transaction without any information provided in this regard.

BhavikaJa on May 26, 2020
    Hi. I have not received the cash back on purchase of my iPhone 11 from my HDFC regalia CC on 2 Feb 2020. It’s over 120 days. Please advise. I purchased the phone from unicorn outlet in infinity mall Malad west

bairavi m on May 26, 2020
      We purchased I phone using HDFC Credit card on Jan 31, they promised us for a cashback within 3 months, but its more than 3 months, we haven't received any

shalini mandal on May 26, 2020
        I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 04/01/2020 in croma Janakpuri, delhi. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive a cashback of 6000 within 120 days from the transactional month-end) I haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible. Please contact me for the details: shalini.[protected]@gmail.com

xy.zaid on May 26, 2020
          Why I have been charged in below transactions without my notice. Could you please let me know at the earliest.

1. Dc intl pos txn markup+st[protected] charged 467.33
          2. Dc intl pos txn markup+st[protected] charged 6.25

Mohammed Zaid

PriyankaPranay on May 26, 2020
            I have purchased iPhone 11 on 28'th Dec 2019 through my HDFC Debit Card and still not received cashback. It was supposed to be credited within 120 days.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Appliances

Mehzabin Bharucha on May 26, 2020
              i had received refund from AliExpress.
              They have provided with ARN nos too stating refund is completed by i have not received the credit in my account.
              for 16 orders refund is completed but not received any amount.
              i have ARN nos for 14 refunds. for 2 refunds AliExpress told me that bank has not issued.
              Bank has no way to contact them for these refunds.
              What should i do pls help me.

HDFC Bank — Iphone 11 cashback of 7000 on HDFC debit card not received

yjadhav28 on May 26, 2020

I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 08/12/2019 in unicorn aundh Pune . As mentioned...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Rencycr on May 26, 2020
                I am Rency Chirakadavil Rajan account holders of HDFC bank, in my account the balance shows as minus -4256 rupees.My account they hold MiRevenue hold gfu rupees 7247 and balance amount 2990.48 rupees and the total balance showed minus 4256.In moratorium period they hold my existing balance so please rectify the problem asap.(photo attached)

HDFC Bank — Why my money hold by HDFC bank by miRevenue hold through gefu

pooja gundewar on May 26, 2020
                  Hello, I wanted to know why my account has been holding amount of 1081.73 rupees as as miRevenue hold through gefu. What kind...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

sam_ailani on May 26, 2020
                  I purchased an iPhone through Reliance digital and there was an offer of cashback worth 6000 on HDFC CARD payment via EMI mode. At that point of time the billing person said it usually gets credited within 120 business days. It’s more than 120 days and i have not yet received any cashback.

Sambhav Singh on May 26, 2020
                    Hi team, I am sambhav I have a bike loan account with HDFC which end on 5/8/2019 but till date I have not received the NOC for my loan account.Request you to please help me.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Loans

KG Gulani on May 26, 2020
                      I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on 22/01/2020 from aplle inspire store in Indore. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 120 days ) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in local store, they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible.

HDFC Bank — Apple Iphone 11 Cashback not Received

debaditya84 on May 26, 2020
                        I had purchased Iphone 11 Pro from iStudio Gurgaon on 19/01/2020. As per the charge slip I was supposed to given a cashback...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Bank — Got SCAMMED by HDFC bank. its been more than 135 days but still I didn't receive my cashback

raman2727 on May 26, 2020
                        HDFC says they will credit our cashback once lockdown is over.
                        if thats so then why are you promoting your SCAM again...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Credit Cards

HDFC Bank — HDFC car loan department not answering one small query

Lara.0330 on May 25, 2020
                        I want to pay my remaining car loan amount and want to close the car loan as I have to go outside India in next 15 days.
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

#Samsingh on May 25, 2020
                        I have bought my iphone11 with hdfc bank debit card on[protected]. As mentioned by hdfc bank (To receive cashback of 6000 within 120 days from the transactional month end) i haven’t received my cashback till now, it is more than 120 days. I have asked in apptronix, they said to check with bank. Hope this issue gets resolved and cashback will be credited as soon as possible.

Khatri jaya on May 25, 2020
                          To hdfc bank,

I would like to inform you that it’s more than two years since i left hdfc securities. I’m no longer associate with the company or your hdfc salary account. without my permission how can the bank convert my salary account into savings account? Even they are not intimated verbally. I get statement in mail in which account balance is nil inspite of tht i am getting messages of non - maintenance charges it's so inappropriate.

Name: jaya pradeep khatri
                          Account no. [protected]
                          Branch : hdfc bank, kamala mills compound, lower parel

I am no longer using any of your hdfc services. I do not need this account due to personal inconvenience.
                          It is showing negative balance due to your non maintenance charges still deducting money from this account a/c no: [protected]

I had visited in nearest branch many a times but they had refused my request to close account through near by branch and it's not possible for me to travel to lower parel as i live very far (Ulhasnagar) this is really inappropriate and irresponsible behavior from a reputed hdfc bank.

So i request you to kindly close my hdfc salary account a/c no: [protected] and do the waive off also because it’s no longer required since i left the company and i don’t want to continue with your services.

I am requesting you to please consider this mail a final, closure of hdfc salary account a/c no: [protected]
                          Your assistance in this regard will be highly appreciated (I am requesting you to please waive off the penalty).

Deven0903 on May 25, 2020
                            Have purchased an iphone xr with hdfc cash back scheme.

Still have not received the cash back in my credit card.

Debojit Rocker on May 25, 2020
                              Hi, i order a product from aliexpress but due to some reason the order was cancelled. Which in turn aliexpress processed the refund.. But till now i have received the amount.
                              Plz credit the amount.

Recently Discussed

(51 minutes ago)
                                S. Chand Publishing
                                Book Not Received
                                (4 hours 17 minutes ago)
                                Aptech Solution
                                aptech solution demanding payment by taking support of agreement
                                (4 hours 51 minutes ago)
                                Aptech Solution
                                demanding payment by taking support of agreement
                                (9 hours 51 minutes ago)
                                Indiabulls
                                Fraudulent practices of Indiabulls RAM Anupama Patle to get commissions on clients trade.
                                (9 hours 53 minutes ago)
                                Snapdeal.com
                                return pickup not arrange and item was missing