[Resolved]  India Infoline Office Begumpet, Hyderabad Branch — Unauthorised trading

I am having D- mat account with india infoline office Begampet, Secundrabad (Hyderabad). This account was opened for buying our Compeny (POWERGRID) Shares during allotment to our employees.

There are 1254 shares alloted to me @ Rs 54/-each. After 4 years i was told to sell my all shares @ 117/- and transfer 20,000 to my account and told him to we will buy again POWERGRID shares when ever share value decreses.

Mean while the employee of India infoline Mr. Maneesh was done the trading with out my knowldge and my ammount around Rs 1,40,000 brought to Rs 990.00 .

After wards i was contacted the office to buy the POWERGRID shares ,then I came to know my accont balance is only Rs 990.00.

Now i wanted to tell you sir even single time I was not opened my d mat accont and done the trading.
Now , the manager concerned is telling that the particular employee has lefet the compeny .

Now i am requesting you to give the proper sugisition to get back my money.

Regard

G.Eswara rao
mail id: [protected]@gmail.com.

Comments

Dear Mr. Rao
This has reference to your observations. In order to help us address the same, kindly provide us complete details (such as Login ID in connection with this issue . Please quote the same in your email. Upon receipt of the mail, our customer service team will be able to work on resolving the same.

regards,

IIFL Customer Service Team
Dear Mr. Rao,

Even after repeated reminders, we do not have any communication from you . If this is a genuine complaint, please revert at earliest with information as requested. If this is not a genuine complaint but merely an attempt to malign us, we reserve the right to take necessary legal action in this matter, to protect our reputation.

IIFL Customer Service Team

India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Phone
    +91 22 4151 4151 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4007 1000 [Customer Service]
    +91 22 4249 9000 [Compliance]
    India Infoline Finance [IIFL] Address
    IIFL Center, B Wing, Trade Centre, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013