[Resolved] Indiabulls Home Loan — Beware of Indiabulls Home Loan

Delhi, India
 badrinathjha
I have applied for a home loan in Indiabulls Home Loan. It has approved my home loan and encashed my cheque worth Rs.5510.00 which was meant for processing fee. When I visited its Lajpat Nagar - II offifce, I came to know that the project for which I applied homeloan is not approved. This is utter nonsense. Indiabulls has not given me back the above amount of Rs. 5510/- and it has cleverly grabbed my hard-earned money. Indiabulls is into such practice for a long time. Please do not believe in such a big corporate name. They are nothing but a traitor. Can anybody help me !

Badrinath Jha ([protected])

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2019
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Dear sd feroze,

We understand that our team got in touch with you regarding your query and shared the requisite information in this regard. Do let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Comments

Yes, these guys are frauds.
Nachiketa Sinha
Indiabulls is very fraud agency . Its staff is currupt.Plese beware indiabulls.This agency shoud be blacklist & banned.

Sachin Upadhayay
My suggestion is just go to consumer court because these people have political backing & people like us can't do anything rather than writing such complaints. there are so many people who have complaints against IndiaBulls. Gather them & go to consumer court.
similar incident i faced now, indiabulls home loan had cleared by cheque of 5510/- from my account and told that loan is not approved, till now i haven't received my money back.

some body please suggest me how to get my processing fee from indiabulls.

Rajesh Angati([protected])
hi I am in the same situation, infact a step further- IndiaBulls made me pay the builder about 5 lc rupees as my part of the pro rata and later advised that the project is not approved .

its not easy to get the money back from the builder . no one in India bulls in responding . the seniors claim to have close proximity to the politicians and assure that though they may have been wrong here . no one can harm them .
i mr ajeet kumar staying in kolkata, india bulls has offered me for a home loan, for that home loan they ask for the processing deposite and the amount for that deposit has been taken from me, but when the loan is canceled they did not return the deposit money to me, plz tell me what should i do .

ajeet kumar
Beware of indisbulls home loan as there customercare service is very poor.They always try to misguide and cheat you.
Your problems will never resolve as they always wants dispute

Ravish

India bulls home loans department is a having a cheaters team who gives a false commitment to the people who needs a loan, first they will come to your home and say u will get certain amount of loan with the calculation and they will take a Ch for processing fee and say the Ch will not deposit until the process is not completed, if we have any problem then the Ch of processing fee will be returned but they have cheated with me.

They have rejected my application but yet they have not returned my processing fee Ch. I am thinking to file a complaint against their false promise in consumer protection.
super indiabulls 100% genuine...
Indiabulls service is highly pathetic and with complete disregard to the requirements of customers. They will do only what is good only for them at their own speed. Should be completely avoided if we want peace of mind.
Finally with a lot of difficulty I had switched over the home loan to other bank. Even while closing the loan and for switching over, they had mad lot of issues with demand for additional money in the name of additional interest.
Sujit Achary
I had contacted india bulls for my existing home loan increased rate of interest by 0.55% in 5 months, they told me to deposit amount of Rs 5900 as one time charge and commited to decrease the raye by 0.15% two months back but till date neither interest rate was decreased nor the amount was refunded. I had made several complaints on customer care but they always say that ur complaint is in process. Really its very harassing in this advance and educated world where no had time to follow up.
Indiabulls's reply, Dec 1, 2018
Dear Ishu,

We would like to connect with you in this regard. Request you to share your contact number or loan account number so that we can address the concerns raised by you.
Indiabulls's reply, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Ishu,

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your loan account number along with contact details so that we can assist you further.
Indiabulls housing finance is 100% fraud company. They have increased my property loan rate of interest by 3% in less than 6 month time period.

Please do not deal with them in any financial transaction.
pasingh's reply, Jan 16, 2019
sanctioned ROI 8.9% running ROI 12%+
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Singh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 25, 2019
Dear Mr. Singh,

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required
I have written your customer care multiple emails, If you are an Indiabulls Employee than please check and let everyone know resolution provided to this Ticket: IHF-212322-Q2Q0K2
Indiabulls's reply, Feb 2, 2019
Dear Mr. Singh,

We tried reaching out to you but were unable to connect with you on your number. However, we understand that our team has shared all the requisite information in this regard via email.
Dear Mr. Singh,

Thanks for acknowledging us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.
Indiabulls waste app. My emi On 2 nd. I maitain acount balance. They are taking bounce charges. Dont take indiabulls loan.
Indiabull agency doing fraud with customer are taking bounce charges. And late fee.

My name is Vasim Shaikh.
I have taken Housing loan from Indiabulls.
LAN: HHLBOR00210169
They increased my ROI from8.75 to 11.25

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls Home Loan - Beware of Indiabulls Home Loan