[Resolved]  Indian Air Force — DTDC not ready to deliver courier

dear sir
1. iam mailing you this mail just to bring out the sheer unprofessionalism and indifferent attitude of your employees for the customer who has got immense faith on your courier services.
2. my father-in- law has couriered me the keys of my boxes thru your courier services on 29 july 09, as i forgot my keys during my leave from west bengal for jamnagar. dtdc note no K34623349 dtd 29 jul 09.
3. the keys reached jamanagar on 01 aug 09 and to my horror i received a call from dtdc stating that i should come and collect the courier. wen i enquired if this area is non-servicing zone they (MR NILESH VITHLANI) replied in negative and told me that due to rakhi festival the are overburdened and when i revolted they (MR NILESH VITHLANI) starting giving me excuses that " sir we dont deliver courier to defence personnel as we r not allowed to enter inside the camp area". to this query i requested them to come anywhere in udyognagar and i ll personally collect the keys from you but they started giving all sort of excuses.
4. also wen i told them that i ll lodge complain regarding this they (MR NILESH VITHLANI) repled that u do whatever you want to do, iam in this business for last 10 years and I (MR NILESH VITHLANI) ve already mailed my higher official that we r facing problem in delivering courier to defence personnel and thus i ll not deliver you the courier.
5. now it is requested that either a written apology from the concerned official may be rendered to me or my full amount of the courier along with suitable compensation may be given to me.
6. sir it is requested that the suitable action may be intimated to me at the earliest so as to decide on the future course of action.
7. thanking you.

yours sincerely
palash ghosh
dtdc consign no- K34623349
date of despatch-29 july 09
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

having very good experience of dtdc courier jamnagar, i am also in defence and sending my courier through dtdc jamnagar and very much satisfied with the approch and service offered by them

Indian Air Force