DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (2806)

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

I hd been to delhi to buy thngs for my shop in mangalore., , i had purchased 7000 rs worth items n opted dtdc courier service to get my items delivered..but aftr few days in tracking t reflectd my items went back to the courier station n is stuck..n they are claiming me fine of rs 5900 for packing power bank n it has come from airport officials...any idea about this...i feel im getting scammed here..please help.

[Apr 11, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

The DTDC site says that my package having tracking number D64780439 has not been delivered because the customer requested...
    This is to inform you that I Ajay Sharma posted certain important documents to my client Ashish on 6/04/21 under consignment...

We have booked some food contents for patient to be delivered AT Rehab centre SANVER MP FROM DTDC Courier on dated[protected] but still not delivered

[Apr 10, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

I recently sent a package from Bangalore to Noida containing clothes, shoes and a watch. The package was received at the destination address but the watch was missing. Upon going to their office to complain, I was provided the contact number of the manager. The manager talked to me very rudely instead of addressing my concern. He said we cannot do anything now because you don't have insurance. Go back to the office and ask them to help. I can't do anything. The guy that took your request can only help you. The manager and office employee have been just passing me to each other since. Nobody seems to address the issue and they are doing victim blaming instead. Courier no. D65200017

Complaint comments

My pod no is K29108449 where a very important and precious parcel was placed for delivery . It was a local howrah to kolkata newtown delivery. Almost 6 days have passed and I m yet to receive the same.
        To my surprise it shows in tracker that its delivered.
        No one from the Rajarhat branch office pics calls.[protected].

I need the product immediately

[Apr 09, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

The parcel hase been recived by sub branch in AUrangabad MAharashtra which is situated near Bhondave Patil School, Though the parcel should be delivered till 8/9/2021 it is not delivered yet on 9/2/2021. So i visited the office but the office was closed, and they informed me to come on Monday, so my query is if they was going to keep there office close till Monday then why the hell they recieve the package...????????????

Complaint comments

Booking No. H23524722, dated 6.4.21. they charged Rs. 400 for parcel to be delivered within the city within 25 KM radius....

My tracking ID is V91200536
            Why this courier is not delivered at time 2 days courier is in shimla not processed the courier at time. Please let me know ASAP

[Apr 08, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

My shipment has not reached me but status is been marked as successfully delivered.I got a call from local DTDC branch(velloorkunnam,...

Wrong status showing in DTDC tracker, for yesterday morning status was showing out for delivery and at 8pm on same day status got changed that shipment delivered successfully./ / Consignment number:Z62200142
              Medicine equipment/ DTDC tracker showing delivered successfully but I didn

Complaint comments

Very Arrogant Rude and Pathetic Service by the Delivery Agent - Somnath Shelar.

He said that he will return the courier with fake remarks as the address is not in their territory.

Consignment No. D86102773

[Apr 07, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I sent a parcel February month a parcel telungana.But parcel not received. pallipalayam branch not responsible.pls help me
                  Parcel missing

Complaint comments

The courier guy is demanding money for delivery. He is not delivering to the address and I need to go and collect the parcel....

Firstly they did not deliver the item to my address and ask me to come to receive it at there place. After I refused they kept item at any private shop and provide me the contact number but the number is switched off.

[Apr 06, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

Hi, there it was so disgusting i order one thing the shipment number is T02958899 and it was delivered on dtdc ludhiana at...

DATE OF INCIDENT- 05.04.2021
                      CLIENT NUMBER- NOT AVAILABLE
                      WHEN I ASKED HIM FOR 1 KG PARCEL THEN HE SAID IKG PARCEL RUPESS 230, and also said if parcel should be more then 3 kg then you will be charge rupees 150 per kg of parcel but I check the amount of 1 kg parcel is rupees 25 per so how will i pay more money and sir i pay him money 800 he said you paid 900 rupees for 6 kg but i paid him 800 rupees. so sir i wanna refund my rupee.

Complaint comments

Consignment no. - V91301497 was not received but the status shows delivered. Customer care is also not picking up the call.
                        Parcel not received

Complaint comments

I had sent medicines from Mangalore to Bangalore on March 1st which did not get delivered in 5 days and they said the package has been delivered to a different address. The tracking number is B76723649. I want it to be delivered immediately or pay for the loss incurred. This is highly irresponsible behavior.
                          Package not delivered and lost

Complaint comments

Dear Sir, / our supplier had sent one material on 30th March from Bengalore. For speedy delivery they have charged us extra. But still not received./ Calling up their numbers is stupidest thing as no one answer the calls. From 1st April no update against AWB no on DTDC tracking/ AWB number is D64816868

[Apr 05, 2021] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.