DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 2551 4461  [Customer Care]

Bad

DTDC Courier & Cargo related photos (3292)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

V Senthilkumar Kallakurichi on Aug 3, 2020
Consignment number D58568124. booked to delivery ay sankara jonk, pincode 492112. is not delivered yet.

[Aug 03, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Delivery boy behaviour

Mohd. Faraz raza khan on Aug 3, 2020
    Courier guy called me today for collecting the parcel, I guide him and told that I am cannot go and collect from office since...
    Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Pathetic and Poor Courier Service and Customer Care Service

Prashant Mandal on Aug 3, 2020
    As per the tracking status of parcel it was was mentioned that :Incomplete Address". I have raised a query on 31 Jul...

karthick T M on Aug 3, 2020
    My In-laws sent Cashews and Food items worth Rs.3000 through DTDC courier from Coimbatore to Bangalore on 29/07/2020. It took 5 days to reach us and when opening we found most of the food items are damaged and we didn't find the Cashews Pack which is of 2 Kg. Even we didn't find the wrapper of Cashews.

DTDC Consignment Number : D59910566

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Item undelivered

Sandy11197 on Aug 3, 2020
      Hello! My tracking number is V71136331. I've made online booking through DTDC on 27th june 2020 ( door pickup service) from...
      Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Item Not Delivered(ADDRESS INCOMPLETE OR WRONG-(CIR)

Shivansh0808 on Aug 3, 2020
      I have sent a courier from allahabad to pune(Zip-411057) on 27th july 2020 with the consignment number V58550044. This has...
      Complaint category Other

Ankita.paul on Aug 2, 2020
      Hi, i have not received any parcel on tracking id/ awb number - k34433814 vide reference no[protected]. But in dtdc tracking sites there is mentioned "delivered". Please tell me where is my parcel. I have not received any call from dtdc also. This is serious thing. Please show me your deliver slip. Please reply me asap.
      In dtdc site receiver details are completely incorrect whereas sender share my correct details.
      My mobile - [protected] & email : [protected]@gmail.com

Please drop me a mail or call me if needed.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-03 11:07:18
      Delivered on 03-08-2020, please close this complaint.

[Aug 02, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nehamehra on Aug 2, 2020
        I booked my parcel on 30/07/2020. Consignment no is z34757664. The deliveryman called once in the morning, at that time our person is on his vehicle, he said he will speak shortly. But the delivery man won't call them again and when they tried to call him, he won't answer the call not at once. And switched off his phone, till now there is no contact with him. I am totally disappointed with your service. Do something in this matter. Where is your trust policy now sir? Do some immediate action to this.

Karanshivapriyam on Aug 2, 2020
          One parcel of mine with consignment no - d59916948 was delivered from thanjavur on 6th june, and on 1st june it arrived agartala, but now effort was made by the dtdc service to hand me the parcel, they even don't contacted me properly, and it is showing in their website as consignment redirected.
          So pls help to get my parcel, that's all what i needed.

Abdus Samad Sekh on Aug 2, 2020
            I have given a parcel (Ref no[protected]/tracking no - k[protected] for courier to jinjira bazar dtdc centre on 27/07/20 which i had to send to haroa najarnagar (North 24 pgs) before 1st aug. After 6 days passed, when the parcel had not been delivered yet, i called to jinjira bazar branch, they told me that my parcel has been kept in dtdc airport branch, rajarhat (Aatghora) centre. Then around 30 km i have travelled from santoshpur to rajarhat just to get back my parcel. But after reached there, they told me that my parcel has already been sent to amta dtdc centre (Pin-743445) and they will deliver to desired location by tomorrow. As i was supposed to send it before 1st aug, i called the amta centre and told them that i am sending one of my relative to collect it though it was 20km distance from my location to office. At first he agreed but when my relative reached there, they told him that they didn't have that parcel.

Now it became totally unbearable for me to absorb this harrassment and it was totally unexpected from a esteemed courier service. I have been facing a big loss from your service as it was my business related. Now i request you to deliver my parcel by tomorrow. If you are not able to do it then return my parcel by tomorrow with my courier charge as a penalty.

Mallikarjuna dsp on Aug 2, 2020
              I am dy. Superintendent of police, traffic tirupati, i have sent a parcel to my son on 29th of july at tirupati main branch vide con. No.[protected] and it was said that, it will reach hyderabad by next date. When verified with tracking number h97691077, it is showing that it was delivered successfully on 1st july which is false. Immediately i have contacted my local agent and he said that, the consignment was not delivered and will be delivered in the 1st hour of[protected], but sofar not delivered and no response from both tirupati and hyderabad agents. Pl ensure it will delivered immediately.

Nitin58581515 on Aug 1, 2020
                My friend had booked a courier from panchkula on 23rd july for me in sitamarhi. On 28th i received an update as your consignment is out for delivery. I waited whole day, i did not get any call. I personally visited the dtdc office in sitamarhi on 29th. Here they started making stories, that your parcel has been swapped.. Bla bla bla. They told me you will receive it by 31st july. On 31st july i called the local dealer, he told that he does not have the package. I asked reason for that and wanted to know further update, he cut the call and after i called him again he kept rejecting my call for 15-20 times. I tried dtdc costumer care through mail/call, but it did not help me. Now my concern over here is that they have lost my parcel. The parcel was containing hard disk, which contained personal data in that. I want company to take responsibility in this matter. I have been financially and mentally harassed in this matter.

[Aug 01, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Delivery Person Behavior is very rude

Mallik Mavuluri on Aug 1, 2020
                  My dtdc product tracking numbers is V59639502. Delivery Person Behaviour is very rude. he did n't give the proper answer talking...
                  Complaint category Business & Finances

James Joseph on Aug 1, 2020
                  A90781978. From surat to ponkunnam is not delivered

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Product isn't delivered

hitmanish on Aug 1, 2020
                    I had sent product via DTDC on July 7, 2020, (Consignment number:B[protected], till date it's not reached. when called to customer...
                    Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Sonarkathi on Aug 1, 2020
                    I have sent two items (Assgn no. - k[protected] related to health which falls in under the category of essential goods. It has been already two days delay in the items being delivered. The eta provided by your company was of thursday and we still haven't received the delivery. I had given the address and phone number of the person who will be recieving the product but neither him nor me has got any call or notification from your company. The item was sent from kolkata (700026) to birati (700051). This level of incompetence is intolerable. I might have to report this to on stream media. Now tell me the procedure to get back my products asap.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Doctors

Parul Anuragi on Jul 31, 2020
                      I have placed an order and on the Dtdc website after reaching to the destination which was Akola Maharashtra, it’s now showing- undelivered( consignment redirected) I have sent this parcel on priority but have not received any update from the courier service and it’s still not been updated
                      Check asap
                      Details
                      X67678943

Urgent!

amiyadas on Jul 31, 2020
                        Refered docket no. K34940645 dtd.24.07.2020
                        Document not delivered till now.

[Jul 31, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Courier yet not delivered though it reached at destination city [Resolved]

[email protected] on Jul 31, 2020
                          I send courier from Gurgaon to kanpur via dtdc on 25/7/20, via docket no z30437671. It shows in tracking that it reached at...

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Consignment not delivered.redirected [Resolved]

nandini priya on Jul 31, 2020
                          K25278539 My consignment is not delivered and when I checked the status it is showing not delivered and consignment redirected....
                          Complaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

(36 minutes ago)
                          Qnet
                          QNET Product and refund money
                          (46 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          Payment not received due to delay a month non-gst form approval
                          (1 hours 29 minutes ago)
                          Quikr
                          200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                          (1 hours 30 minutes ago)
                          Samsung
                          over heating problem samsung s20 req/ complaint for replacement with new device or refund
                          (2 hours 17 minutes ago)