[Resolved] Indiatimes Shopping — NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT EVEN AFTER TAKING MONEY
This is Sushil K Madwani. I oredered HUAWAI ASCEND G600 mobile on 21st Feb 2013.
The expected shipping date was 2nd March, on the 2nd March itself I called customer care asking status they said they will deliver the product on time and I will recieve the product by 7th March.
On the very same day I recieved a call from them saying sorry sir we can't deliver the product, When I asked for the reason they opened a complaint and please read what is ahppening with that complain
Case Id. 716238
Issue Type:Complaint Sub-Issue
Type:Non Delivery - TIL Logistics
Problem Area:Shipment Not Done In Sla
Remark 1: Hi Team,
1. I am unable to understand why after 10 days keeping my money, you are saying that sorry we are unable to shop the order.
2. As a responsible shopkeeper you could have checked your stock in advance and could have updated your site, so that I could have not ordered.
3. I missed 2 other opportunities for the same product on other websites ( ebay and Shopclues) during your inactive period. Now if I am going to buy the same product I have to pay 2000 rs extra, which is only because of your irresponsible behavior.
4. On Friday 1st March'13 5 PM , I got a call from Miss Komal Raheja Stating that IndiaTimes is unable to ship the product, On my insistence I got a call from Shyam Siddaqi, who promised me, he will get back with the product update by Sat 2nd March 6PM, which still I am waiting for.
5. One thing be sure either I want mobile or I want my complete money back with compensation without any condition or its better we should meet in consumer court.
6. I just want to tell you When I was browsing, I saw the brand image of IndiaTime is, 'better avoid purchasing from it as it always cancel the order after keeping money for 1 month'. so please change your image or keep yourself out of this business. Online business works on Trust.
After this fiasco I have lost my trust and I will also join anti-Indiatime brigade which I can promise is going to badly affect your business.
Have a trust like FLIPKART, which allow us to blindly buy the product.
Hope you can understand or it will be late
Mar 4, 2013 9:05 AM, (Sushil madwani )
Remark 2: I got a call from Bhuvnesh Sharma in the response of above Case ID at 12:30 PM on 04th March'13 Promising he will mention my every concern in case ID and will transfer this case to Shipping Department.
It seems I can't see his comments so please asking every concern person to please keep me in loop before taking any decision and if their is any mail chain flow please put me in CC my ID is :susheel.[protected]@gmail.com
Mar 4, 2013 12:35 PM, (Sushil madwani )
Remark 3: I talked with Rishabh Sharma @ 12:31PM on 06th March'13. He put me on hold for almost 10 mins and never returned back I have to call back again.
Mar 6, 2013 12:39 PM, (Sushil madwani )
Remark 4: I talked with Chetan Meena by calling on customer care @ 10:20 AM on 05th March'13, he promised me he will come back to me within 24 hrs with the solution.
Hope this time Chetan do not act like Shyam Siddaqi and think about customer first.
Mar 5, 2013 10:23 AM, (Sushil madwani )
Remark 5: I talked with Lakhan Chhipa @ 1:11 PM on 6th March'13
Promise he made: he will connect to higher authority, but nobody was available on floor( got the same ans 3 times) it seems the higher authority always go out to have fun instead be on floor to resolve the issue.
It is going to be a nice exp for me to shop @ Indiatimes, I will suggest everybody, whoever is reading to be responsible and move ur a** to do the work and satisfy the customer
Mar 6, 2013 1:16 PM, (Sushil madwani )
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:56:16