[Resolved]  Intelenet Global Services — no action taken to get my pf

My name is Dhiraj Krishnan(Ex-employee of Intelenet Global Services, Chennai)(EMP ID:35577). I applied for the withdrawal of my provident fund-PF number:MH/94725/11701 after I resigned my job in december 2008. I got two cheques from HDFC stating that the A/C number in the cheques is invalid. I found that the Account number in the cheques missed a digit.On 18-december-2009, I submitted the original cheques to Mr. Suresh (Admin ,Intelenet,Chennai) who asked me to send him a mail and that he will get this resolved.

Today is 13092010. No action has been taken by him/intelenet to solve this. It is going to be 1 year since I raised this issue. I also wrote a letter to the information officer,PF,Mumbai and lodged a complaint for the same. No action has been taken till date. Intelenet says that it is the PF office which commited the mistake while entering my savings account number. I gave a cancelled cheque and a copy of my bank statement as proof.

Please look into this matter. You will find my correct account number from the above said proof, the bank statement which I sent through courier along with the complaint letter to PF OFFICE MUMBAI.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other