Justdial.com — fraud, cheat by false decals,won't stick to what they commit

Panchkula,haryana, Chandigarh District, Chandigarh, India
 dr_bakshi
I am a doctor-plastic and cosmetic surgeon. I took services of just dial.com for promotion of my specialty/work .The person who came in touch with me.Mr Amit (from justdial.com) is now untraceable. I had signed in Platinum deal, giving 19,000/- advance and ECS for 6 months (with total deal cost Rs 39,000/-)but to my surprise Mr Amit,was totally fraud and is untraceable ,and now they say that ECS will be for one year at least with auto-renewal. When I signed the contract I asked him to get me details of payment (initial advance and 6 ECS), for which he told me will be sent within a week of the contract, but that day has not come and he became untraceable after one week. I am totally helpless and have called several times but nobody listens to me and nobody is accountable. Also i have got "zero" benefit, i get one /same call repeated at least 6-7 times and which is not related to my field.
Also they had promised me video and photo upload on the net in my page (within one week) but till date ...almost 4 months, nobody has done that despite several phone calls from my side. They say ECS cannot be stopped, now .I feel totally cheated as in front of me ECs is getting deducted and no services are being provided.
There are no feedback (calls) related to my specialty though the data they had shown before the contract was enormous ...all to fool and mislead me to sign this fraudulent deal.
Just don’t know what to do...can anybody suggest me what should be the future course of action.
Dr Harpreet S.Bakshi
Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon.
Chandigarh. Mob:[protected],email:dr_bakshi@rediffmail.com.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Justdial.com - fraud, cheat by false decals,won't stick to what they commit