[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — Bad service

Priya Gautam
I have been using Kaya HRBR branch in Bangalore. On Aug 31st 2008 I have requested to transfer my file to Kaya Indiranagar branch. Today is Sep 25th 2008 and in spite of weekly follow ups, my file has not been transferred as yet.
The operators have least telephone etiquette and have a don't really care attitude.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2015
Dear Ms Priya, Greetings!!! In response to your feedback, our team got in touch with you and addressed the matter. Hope we have been able to address it to your satisfaction. Warm Regards, Kaya India

Comments

Thanks you all there. I had decided to go there for treatment. Now, I have changed my mind.
Dear Ms. Priya,

With reference to your concern we regret the inconvinience and dissatisfaction expereinced. Would request you to please share your contact information at [email protected] to address any of your concerns to take it forward.

Look forward to hear from you on the same.

Warm Regards
Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Hi Priya,

Thanks for posting the comments, i am getting married this month and was planning to take my family members to a kaya clinic, but now i have decided no to.

Again, thanks for your post.

regards,
Dwijeesh.

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - Bad service