[Resolved]  Kelvinator Dc Ref Kd - 225M — COOLING VERY LOW

I had purchased a Kelvinator DC Refrigerator Model KD225M-B-RED from Ess Gee Enterprises, # 4027-A, Dhobi Bazar, Bathinda-151001(India) (Phone No.[protected], Mobile:[protected]against their Invoice No.0487 dated 5-Sep-2007 by paying Rs.9, 500.00.
About 20 days back, it started giving problem of very low cooling. I had contacted the above party, who gave me Mobile No.[protected] of Mr. Kamal, who is said to be authorised service provider for Kelvinator appliances. For the last 20 days, I have been continuously contacting Mr. Kamal to get the Refrigerator checked for necessary repairs. Everyday, he confirmed that his man will come up today positively, but his man never came till today.
Please help me as the problem in the Refrigerator has arisen well within the Warranty Period. But under the circumstances, it seems that Warranty will expire by the time he deputes his man for repairs. I had visited the Kelvinator web site www.kelvinator.co.in, but there is no Contact Phone Number, email address etc. of M/s. Kelvinator. Under the circumstances, please guide me what to do? Should I go to Consumer Court.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
S.P. Sharma, 14945 Govind Nagar, P.O. NFL Colony, Bathinda-151003(Punjab-India)
Mobile No.[protected].

Comments

urgent pls call me [protected]------[protected]
KELVINATOR Refrigerator not cooling pls call me [protected]

Kelvinator Phone
    Kelvinator Address
    4, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Sai Nagar, Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400101