Lakme Beauty Salon, Vadodara — closed without information and lied about my money and package

Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 rosyrals
This is a complaint against Lakme beauty salon, Vadodara.

The lady Kalpana ben had offered me a package for treatment for which I had to pay the full amount but the services could be used anytime within a period of 2 years. But before the 2 yrs could pass and before I could use my services the salon was closed down due to some reason and I was not informed about it even though they had my contact number. I kept calling them for more than 6 months and most of the times the phone was not answered and on rare occasion when the lady answered her phone she kept telling me that they had plans of re-opening next week or within 15 days (which never happened.) Now I can't get through her phone as well. I have just used 2 services out of the 6 services for which I have paid. How can I get my money back?

Comments

It is unfortunate that the salon had been shut down due to a legal issue which was very much clear in the newspapers and brought into attention to almost every loyal customer of the salon, however surprisingly you were missed out. If you are a genuine customer why would you be afraid of disclosing your name...?? Secondary to your utmost attention lakme salon has been restarted at the same venue i.e, old padra road, next to kaya skin clininc since last 3 months...!! The owner Kalpana ben had taken special efforts to call upon each and every customer whose services were pending to regain with left out services.

Still the salon is welcoming such customers whose services are pending and would be ready to help you out in the best possible manner.

Awaiting for your reply...!

lakme eyeconic kajal brought found defective

i brought a kajal but when i unpacked it at home, its lead was already broken. kindly give me its replacement as soon as possible. please take some action in this regard. Megha gupta J-3/46 Apna Ghar Shalimar Alwar(Raj.) 301001

1-800-1022221
    1-800-228080
    PO Box No 1470, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Lakme Beauty Salon, Vadodara - closed without information and lied about my money and package