Lakme Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Apr 30, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Lakme

Having problems with Lakme?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lakme customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lakme

1-800-228080

View more phone numbers

1-800-1022221

View more phone numbers

Lakme reviews & complaints(479)

Yesterday, I had been to lakme, himayathnagar for eyebrow shaping
Have developed a bad wound on my eyebrow, as the beautician, Meena carelessly cut my eyelid.
I hold lakme responsible for this grievous injury caused by the staff member.
I demand lakme to immediately suspend the services of the incompetent beautician who caused the injury to prevent any future damages to any other customer.
I also demand to pay...

We have been forged by 5he salon executive on the name of A treatment which didn't Last a day and when we reverted back they ignored it .such lame attitude by the staff for a service costing around 4000 is a shame and harassment at the same time.really depressed with such a reputed name never going to trust this brand again

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme Salon, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email us at care.[protected]@unilever.com.

Lakme — Unprofessionalism and biased

People who work there are not at all experienced and treating customers very roughly. It's like doing experiments on customers and not at all customer friendly.. Head who is there for maintenance is too lazy.. They should appoint proper professionals to work properly....

Lakme — Regarding inappropriate service

I have taken fruit facial at Lakme salon today 19mar 2022 .women staff attend me she took 30 min to complete full facial procedure no massage nothing when I told her that it's too short then she added you have taken basic service soo if i spend 2000 i atleast assume that the facial time would be 1hr atleast instead she was showing her soo which they prepare during training I am regular customer here but this time service is not at all satisfied...
    I haven't received any e mail after placing my order. I have paid it and also got a text message of paying . but I got a message of
    Order derived but I haven't received it
    If there is a problem I want refund .because the amount have been cut from my bank acount

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme, we request you to contact us on[protected] between 9 am to 7 pm, Monday to Saturday or write at [protected]@lakmeindia.com

Lakme — Not received refund yet

The customer care service is very cooperative but I don't understand that despite talking to them thrice, sending multiple mails and getting the guarantee that my refund will be processed, it has been more than a month and I have not received my money yet. I hope that the issue is resolved soon...
      I ordered Lakme eyeconic kajal, twin pack through flipkart on 11th March 2022 (order ID- OD[protected], got it delivered on 13 March 2022 (invoice number- FADAUP[protected], Dated-11 March 2022). The product has Quality issues and flipkart is not accepting return order, since the product has no return policy.

Product has mfg date printed as July 2021 and has expiry on Dec 2023. Despite being not expired, fungal growth can be observed throughout the body of the kajal stick. Which is appalling as this kind of quality issue is not expected from lakme.

Please resolve this issue.
      Dear Aishwarya,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Be assured that all our products go through stringent quality checks before they are released in the market.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme product, we request you to contact us on our toll free number[protected] or email at lever.[protected]@unilever.com

Lakme — Fungused kajal

I bought Lakme Kajal and opened it today morning. But I was shocked to find that it was full of fungus. As you can see the expiry written on the label is June 2023. I'm greatly disappointed. Hoping for a good product to be recieved!...

Lakme — White fungus on Eyeconic Kajal

I have been using Lakme Kajal from a long time but this time when I opened it, their was white fungus all over the kajal.
        It is very disappointing to see that renowned brands like Lakme fool they customers by giving harmful products. This kajal could have caused serious eye damage.
        Date of purchase - 4 March 2022
        Expiry date on kajal- 3/ 24...

Lakme — About registration fee refund policy

Lakme institute powered by aptech... I enrolled my sister here for a makeup basic course here but now due to my financial and family problems she cant opt for this course. So when i asked them to refund my amount they are denying and giving me reply that we do not have refund policy. She have not taken any class from them yet and i have not signed any such policy with them. How can they force such illogical policy over her ...and also on...

Lakme — Money robbers

I am being charged unnecessarily from Lakme over safety kit
        The service providers never wear PPE kit and take 100 INR extra on every service they provide for . Last time I got a hair cut and the store manager said madam we provide you with disposable covers and that is being charged
        This is ridiculous I have been charged like this thrice, also since we are taking the service maybe from tomorrow Lakme would say u have to pay...

Lakme — Complaint for hair treatment

I went there to do hair straight treatment and they suggested to me for straight gloss therapy, many time i asked from him that this treatment will be good for my hair texture or not but he gave me the assurance that it will be fine for your hair, at lasti agreed .After ten days of treatment my hair structure become uneaven and that shine is also not seen .he said that treatment will last 7-8months for sure.
        i paid 9000 for the treatment...
        Order No.Order No.346675 Dtd.12.02.2022
        1. The product against this order was received totally different as shown on site.
        2. I put up complaint and you had proceed for return policy.
        3. I handed over the parcel to a person of DELHIVERY limited who had been sent by you.
        4. Your team inform that refund will be received once you get the parcel.
        5. The tracking number received by me which is i am checking every day and they are extending delivery date day by day.
        6. i really disappointed with your courier service as well as your service as you both are intentionally delaying my product delivery.
        7. after that you may delay my refund also.
        I want my refund as on urgent basis, for that you cam do whatever on your level and further i never will be buy lakme product from your site and also suggest to other people not do. This is very bad service provided by you.
        Dear Pritam,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

Treatment was done for hairs after giving wrong information to me . After making complaint to them as my hairs got damaged some another Treatment was done to reverse the effect of first treatment which damaged my hairs more.
          Want to make complaint regarding this

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

Got the smoothening and keratin treatment from putlighar branch but the results are not satisfactory.Visited the saloon but the service person suggested other things.
            Dear Shivu,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

I purchased an eyeconic kajal of Lakmé 2 days back from a local cosmetic shop and I tried applying it on my eyes but the pencil is not at all working . When I applied it on a piece of paper it was working.

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

We get fake products of your company in our area Rohtak (Haryana) .From where we get your original product and how ????
                Dear Shruti,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further, we request you to contact us on our toll free number[protected] or email at lever.[protected]@unilever.com

Dear Shruti,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

Hi, I had undergone cysteine treatment @ Rajajinagar branch. The staff is so unprofessional that they did the same treatment twice even after which my hair remains the same very frizzy . They had confirmed that the hairs would straight after the treatment. They charged me 12K . Who is responsible for the loss happened to me. Can someone responsible please reply to this.
                  Dear Nagveni,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

This is Sandeep. I got hair color + smoothening+ highlighting, spent more than 10k. Staff was rude, made fun of me while consultation. Manager don’t deserve this position. Service was so bad– my grey hair start reflecting after few weeks. I called the them on phone they said- visit us we will find solution, but on visiting nothing. I always suggest my friends about lakme. But, now I don’t trust this brand.

veryyy disappointing experience!! Hope will get a valid solution that will worth my money!!!
                    Dear Sandeep,

Pravin Katare

Lakme — Amount got deducted and order is not placed

I have created an order worth 1321.40. mode of payment is phonepay UPI. Amount got deducted and no order is placed....