Lakme

Mumbai City District

SMS:
'levercare' 54555 / 4555

Good

Lakme related photos (62)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Lakme Photos

Lakme Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I joined Lakme in August 2019 and they promised me to provide personal kit but they never provided.After theory classes, I was not able to join due to my job so I asked to provide me Only Saturday class, They provided me Class in February 2020 and then pandemic situation cane in so I was not able to join and Lockdown was there, After that I am behind them since October 2020, and they are just giving excuses and not providing me any batch just asking me to wait...how much wait should i do now when i am getting angry they are getting irritated. I want my refund. Please help.
Monisa
Apr 12, 2021

Dear Monisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us assist you further regarding Salon, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at care.[protected]@unilever.Com.

Omkar Pawar
Levercare expert
We’re here for you - www.Hul.Co.In/contact/

I have applied for personal grooming course at hoshiarpur center . I have paid all the course fee in advance . The covid situation...

I had my rebonding done on 26th February 2021 in Lakme Salon, Gokhle Marg, Lucknow branch, but I am not at all satisfied with it... Hair aur so rough with no shine and they are getting curled within 10 days of rebonding. It's totally a waste of money
    Mar 11, 2021

Dear Niharika,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us assist you further regarding Lamke Salon, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at care.[protected]@unilever.com.

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

My wife took admission on novemeber she was notified about her classes to start from february 9 but nw as she got preagnant...

I took global hair colour from Lakme salon Alambagh lucknow but only in 2 weaks color disappeared or my hair became grey.which type of colour is this??????
      I want my money back I hope u take this matter seriously
      About hair colour disappeared in 2 weeks
      Jan 20, 2021
      Resolveed
      Jan 14, 2021

Dear Anupam,

Dear Anupam,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

. I've given advance amount to lakme academy bhopal of rs5000 and due to some personal reason I was unable to join the class. Now they are not ready to give me the refund
        They have not given me any details regarding registration
        No receipt was given to me and no terms or conditions were told while registering. They insisted to give amount to start online classes as it was time of covid and till 2 weeks they didn't start any class. And after that I had some problem and told them I'll not be able to join but they clearly said they will not give the refund even after calling and texting 1000 times they are not refunding money
        Dec 14, 2020

Dear Muskan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us assist you further regarding Lamke academy, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at care.[protected]@unilever.com.

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

I was asked by the the Lakme Academy to make the payment by Janurary 31 because they were offering me a 50% discount. I asked...

Teachers at Lakme institute(Dehradun, UK) are just plain ignorant, immature and lazy .They often think that they own us. Instead of teaching according to the advertised timeline, it has already taken more than 3 months to even reach at 1st bridal makeup. Teacher often tends to make fun of me as i am little older than all the "YOUNG" girls there.. which is hurting my dignity. This biasness is not what i signed up for.. I am paying its not like its free..Please do resolve this else your institute name is what will go in the gutter not mine
          Dec 08, 2020

Dear Hilal,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

I have take hair smothening service from Lakme 100feet road but after that just within a month my hair has reduced to 50% with drastic hair fall. I have visited there discussed my problem but they haven't provided any solutions . I m disheartened by the poor service
            Dec 05, 2020

Dear Kimm,

We’re here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

inke yaha ek ladka (Raju) hair cutting or design ka kam krta hai.ek to wo uneducated person hai aur un professional bhi.but isse jada wo bold language ka use krta hai aur miss behave bhi krta hai.aap apne francheese ko professional employee hire karne chahiye na ki salary kam deni pade isliye aise logo ko hire kiya jaye.

neha
              Dec 03, 2020

Dear Neha,

Dec 3, 2020
                not resolve problem need to remove from lakme salon.
                Dec 03, 2020

Dear Neha,

22 Nov 2020 10:38 am
                  Fake call by Dr. Sameer Malhotra from number [protected]
                  free cosmetics, grooming kits, clothes from Manish Malhotra, to be delivered to the address. elaborate talk of choices, colour preference etc
                  asked for number of 2 females.
                  Nov 22, 2020

Lakme customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  even i got the same call .. when he started asking me about the body measurment and all, i got doubt.
                  please confirm is it a fake call or you guys are prmoting your brand like this.
                  I denied for the products.
                  Lakme Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2020
                  Dear Sender,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme product, we request you to contact us on our toll free number 1800-10-22-221 or email at [email protected]

Dear Sender,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme product, we request you to contact us on our toll free number[protected] or email at lever.[protected]@unilever.com

We’re here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

They won't remdem d points all the time thy redeem only few points even though the bill cross 5000 I get discount of 100rs which unfair and what's the use of giving points.
                    Nov 18, 2020

Dear Vasudha,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further, we request you to contact us on our toll free number[protected] or email at lever.[protected]@unilever.com

Our advisers will be happy to assist you.

Your Sincerely,

Hindustan Unilever Limited

Reregistering my complaint
                      I have. Complaint against Lakmé saloon Sec 14 Faridabad. I had my wedding scheduled on 24th oct 2020. So I took a make up trial 6th oct 2020. Their make up brushes were so unhygienic and the they didn’t sanitize it before applying make up on face. I even asked the same but they said it will not harm u. Me and my sister ln law were there and very next day I had high fever and cough for 2 days. After having fever for 4 days continuously I had done my COVID test and I am positive. I got my wedding cancelled and both me and my sister ln law are positive. I want to take a serious against the saloon for using the used products on making me ill.
                      Nov 09, 2020

Nov 17, 2020
                      Updated by Pooja.Sagar
                      I am not getting any upate from the saloon
                      Nov 17, 2020
                      Updated by Pooja.Sagar
                      Pls resolve my compliant. They are not responding.
                      Dear Pooja,

Pooja.Sagar's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 17, 2020
                      Dear Manish,

I have already sent a mail to the mentioned email. Didnt get any update. Pls respond.

Gone to Vivek khand Gomti Nagar Lakme salon branch Lucknow for Hair rebounding but lakme staff present their for making their money fool me and said that hair therapy is good and convince to take this service. So, on their request I have taken this service and followed their procedure and used their recommended products for washing hair but after 3 days I am facing problems in hair. And instead of straighten it comes to curl and facing problem of hair fall also. Contacted them for resolving the same but they are not responding & resolving my issue. Request you to kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible and do the service free of cost I will attend to your recommend salon as per appointment. This is very poor service from Reputed brand like Lakme.
                        Kindly look into this issue.
                        Nov 08, 2020

Dear Prasant,

Lakme — Salon

Had been for a hair cut for my younger sister at mandya lame salon near Anne Park. Really had terrible experience with the...

I went for a cysteine treatment but the hair stylist sold me on the QOD treatment saying that it'll result in 100% frizz free hair. I even bought there highly expensive follow up shampoo, conditioner, mask. After the first wash that I've done myself my hair is literally back to the original state i went in. I have never been more dissapointed in life. After saving for months i finally got this done spending roughly 10500.
                          Nov 06, 2020

Dear Shristi,

We’re here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/

I have place an order on 17th oct 2020 for rs 1661 on lakme official site.
                            After making payment through credit card...

I bought lipstick set of rs 750 a month back..I complained so return of product was done but no refund I received
                            Nov 02, 2020

Dear Farha,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Be assured that all our products go through stringent quality checks before they are released in the market.