Lakme

SMS:
'levercare' 54555 / 4555

Good

Lakme Complaints & Reviews

Recently I made few orders from lakme. And some of them, I had to return the parcel, since there is no cancel option( I refused to accept it during delivery time). It's been 1 month now, amount has not been refunded yet.
Dear Revathi,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme Order, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at [protected]@lakmeindia.com.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    Shopkeeper gave duplicate product of lakme absolute perfect radiance. Cream has side effects.
    Dear Vedika,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Be assured that all our products go through stringent quality checks before they are released in the market.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme product, we request you to contact us on our toll free number[protected] or email at lever.[protected]@unilever.com

Stay Safe!

Hi...Lakme

M highly grieved to let you know that Sameer Malhotra name of a person has called me telling me your...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I really love the compact powder sunscreen a lot and it works right as a settler to top a cream based sunscreen for oily skin such as mine but the only inconvienience that comes with the purchase is that the quantity is too less and it is hard to purchase just a single commodity online frequently. So, it'd be great if a larger sized product with greater quantity would hit the market. Thank you.
      Dear Sender,

Stay Safe!

1 other people found this complaint helpful

Myself Sayantani Datta, had purchased a hair fall treatment in Lakme Salon, Pune (Seasons mall outlet)....
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Hi, i laced an order with flat coupoun code 1000 but lakme itself cancelled my order by saying that coupoun was invalid
        so i made a payment of 616 my order no is {248070} it was to be refunded within 5days annd 9 days have passes i didnt recieve my payment back
        what a fraud and disgusting lakme
        sort my issue sooon or will take action against this
        Dear Sender,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          Hi, me n my cousin recently got qod treatment done Lakme Vikrampuri … for me this is my 3rd Time … but this time the treatment wasn’t done properly….after my first wash my hair became rough it didn’t seem like they hav done any treatment….. previously when I got qod treatment my hair was very smooth shiny and manageable…. And now also I got it done by same person and same place …. But nw there is huge difference…… they say it’s qod and with past experiences I say it’s not qod at all…. I showed them my previous pictures also… I want some senior qod expert to check my hair … or refund the amount me n my cousin have paid …thank u
          Dear Neeta,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme Salon, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at care.[protected]@unilever.com.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is for your information that i visited Lakme Salon Circular Road Ranchi on 25.09.2021 around 11 a. m for haircut of 3 year old son . None of the staffs their were wearinv masks as opposite to your claim that lakme salons are safer than home. When i told the receptionist that none of the staffs were wearing mask and kindly tell the person giving the haircut service to wear mask they just refused to cut my sons hair giving false reasons that they dont have a trimmer and behaved very rudely.
            This is not expected by a brand like Lakme.
            Debopriya Bhattacharyya
            Dear Debo,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              I have booked an appointment for 25 Sept at Lakme Salon, seasons mall, pune for 10:30AM by connecting @ [protected].
              br...
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My friends joined Lakme academy somajiguda/Hyderabad last February. As the second wave started they closed the institute from may and re-opened on the 14 of September for the foundation course kukatpally branch.

When students asked about the course duration is from February to July/August, Adding one month extra for lockdown in June you have taken time to complete the course more than the given time? the answers are appropriate and also the manager is started threatening students saying if they wish to continue then you come to class when we start the classes.

The fee structure for the foundation course is around 1.5 lakhs and promised to get a placement in one company as a part-time job but no placements are provided.

Most of the placements are given to Advanced courses as they charging nearly 3 lakhs and when compared to the actual course structure fees with other institutions Lakme charging 50% higher.

As per students concern, most of the students haven't received certificates from 2019.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To help us assist you further regarding Lakme academy, we request you to contact us on[protected] or email at care.[protected]@unilever.com.

4 other people found this complaint helpful

Lakme — I had a very bad experience with lakme salon. Not with saloon with the staff they doesn't have any courtesy to their customer

I was a regular coustomer of this salon... But had a very bad uncourteous behavior from the staff... If aksk any question...

Lakme — Tressplex collagen result failure

Tressplex collagen was done on 4th for which 4 and half hours was taken. As a result I felt sick because of wet hair and ac....

Lakme — About refund

Sir mene last month ke mid me apna paid order cancell kiya ta because expiry bhut jaldi ki ti ...but abi tak koi refind nhi...

Lakme — Selling & manufacturing duplicate products

Om International cosmetics shop in Anaj mandi sadar bazzar New Delhi selling duplicate products .the shop number is 5050 1st...

Lakme — Unprofessional

I had my colouring done at Lakmé, 27th main HSR layout, Bangalore branch and had terrible experience of losing hair for weeks...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                I am from hyderabad. Taken addmission in Lakme academy Abids.

Worst academy I have ever seen in my life.br...

Lakme — Complain about hair smoothing

I have done my hair smoothening (Schwarzkopf)from Lakme salon on 15 August after 4th day I washed my hair at home they are...
                3 other people found this complaint helpful
                Me and my friend did a menicure and pedicure from lakme. And the service was just not right. They didn't have variety in nail paint, we asked to show them before the service but they said they will show later as it is in locker or something. They didn't apply the base coat. Neither my nails are properly filed nor coated. I called her several times to apply the second coat. They gave 10% discount but didn't provide the bill. This is not acceptable
                Dear Consumer,

4 other people found this complaint helpful

Yesterday 7:30.pm, your hair expert venkatesh from vijayanagar, banglore salon done protein hair spa.

by today morning 9 am, i.have dandruff on.scalp, frizzy and itchy scalp, my hair has become so.dry and rough like i have not.washed it for a wee.long

i need immediate redresal, because i paid 2600 for dandruf scalp, which i did not had before spa.。

i am not able.to add photos or videos it showimg size is large, please.send your expert i can.show the scalp
                  Dear Consumer,

We're here for you - www.hul.co.in/contact/
                  i have not got call.back, follow ups is crucial part grievance redressal, i hope lakme did not forget that it floats in personal service industry.
                  3 other people found this complaint helpful

Lakme — Schwarzkopf Smoothing

Date:[protected] ...I was done my smothning in Lakme salon in Dalhousie road pathankot but I m totally disappointed these...
                    2 other people found this complaint helpful