[Resolved]  Lamba Enterprises P Ltd Dealer Of Royal Enfield Bikes — harassment and non cooperation

i had purchased my bike from a a bike co in south delhi under the name of south delhi motorcycles kalkaji on 25/2/2008 but the bill was provided to me from a different location and of different company m/s lamba enterprises p ltd, jail road, delhi . now the problem is since the date of purchase till now i have not been given my registration card and its been almost 1 year 4 months the company is harassing me and making all sorts of excuses.
now my main reason of concern is first of all i am not able to to take my bike anywhere without registration card and the second most imp reason being is my suspecion if i have been given some king of defective or some hanky panky stuff . i fail to belive if the registration takes that much time, this shows a high level of incompetance of the company . nothing has been done even though i had made a complaint to enfeild bike co too .
please can i expect any help in getting registration card from consumer complaints forum

Royal Enfield Phone