Royal Enfield

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield related photos (446)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

I have done services in RE but not received the invoice receipt till date to my Gmail id.

And receiving irrelevant...

On dated 16.03.2021, i handed over my bullet for service, after 3-4 days I have received back my bullet. In the night when coming back home from the agency, I found that headlight not working, light grill not attached properly. Engine have very bad sound.
After request in Royal Enfield support, i didn't get help.
Kindly do resolve my problem.
Yashpal
[protected]@gmail.com

[Apr 08, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done my bikes first free service from royal enfield service centre sulthan bathery.After the srevice i m facing an issues of hearing a noise always from the back of my bike while riding.

[Apr 07, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, this is to inform that i enquired about the standard model of bullet from your dealership in jind, haryana . The price...

Sells executive has done a false commitment. He said that he had a 5 years full insurance but had taken 10000 for 1 year. Then at the time of delivery he asked for the tip. For that he had given his Google pay number [protected].
      Executive name- Sandeep kumar
      Dealer name - anjaney ramghar cantt
      Ramgarh jharkhand.
      Wrong commitment
      Wrong commitment

[Apr 06, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 2020 November 26th, I went to the showroom and booked a Royal Enfield Himalayan (Granite black) and paid an advance amount of ₹10000. And was told that the bike will be delivered within January last or February first week. But it was not done so since the launching was late . Later the delivery was promised within March first week that was also not done. I had already complained about this and all i got was an apology and nothing related to when the motorcycle would be delivered . I recieved a call from showroom asking whether I would like to update my colour preference so I opted for the cheaper Rock red color I was only informed about the price change and nothing more . On 11th March I was informed that the delivery will be done within April first week or so . Now on April 5th, I called up the showroom again and was informed that it'll take some more weeks. Booking id is[protected]

[Apr 05, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Royal Enfield team,

I bought a Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350x at Madurai (Tamilnadu, India) Showroom...

Mere bike royal Enfield classic 350 EE h jo Bina resh diye chalti h 1st service k bad ye problem ayi h our is k sound m bhi and is k gear down karne ya lage ne m bhut sound karti h atak jate h is gear 2nd problem fule sensor ki h jo bike on karne p sound ata h fir off ho jata tha lekin ab wo on rahta h our tank m m fule hone p bhi wo light on off hoti h my bike purchased 23 jan 2021 3 months m itni problem Hone lagi h sir service center bhi gya tha kuch help nh ki unho ne
          Lamba Enterprise se buy kari thi sir

[Apr 04, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to royal Enfield service center on Kukatpally ramalayam road I told to that person his name was sai he said yes he gave me bike after 9 days and they changed lock set but I not that same lock next day I went to show room again I tell him back wheel getting sound he said not a problem use chain spray I used but sound was getting they changed the lock set for 10 time and they ans was no lock set they taken 12000 but no service done I want severe action on this I want my neat thats y I kept 12k on bike but they break the trust

[Apr 02, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am complainning about my royal enfield parts which is on claim .i drop my bike on 5th feb to royal ennfield service centre for claiming.and now 2 months complete but my parts are not coming form company whats is the issue? pls give me my parts early

Dear royal Enfield,

I am Jeevan from Tumkur Karnataka.

I booked vehicle Bullet ES on[protected]...

I took delivery of CLASSIC 350 orange ember on FEBRUARY 18 /2021 through CVS MOTORS Kammanahalli, Bengaluru.Karnataka.
                The bike came with so many issues like gear shifting, loose chain, noise from rear wheel so an.
                When contacted the show room they told me that it would be attended during first service.
                After first service also problem persist & i raise the complaint regarding the same, then they recall the bike.
                Now they are telling that there is serious issue with the rear wheel hub & i will have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks to get the bike in good condition.

Royal Enfield is not the same as before, quality is deteriorated & they are using sub standard parts.
                I am very much disappointed with RE.

[Apr 01, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought my bike to the Royal Enfield showroom with Sangam Autos Sahibabad Ghaziabad on 18th February night after the accident. After that insurance survey got completed in the first week of March and got approval as well after that the spare parts also arrived at the service center from Chennai (as per staff in the service center). After that, one month has been passed but there is no sign of delivery of my bike. Every time when I call or approach the service center they come up with a new Excuse. I would like to mention the names of the people with whom I have been interacting.

Mr. Rawat
                  Mr. Vikas

These two guys are very unprofessional and irresponsible and are of no use. They have only excuses. They are just sitting on their work doing nothing

I want strict action to be taken against the service center as well as the responsible employees.

Dear sir

i have purchase royal infielder Thunderbird i m having silencer problem very offense this is second time the seam problem please look in to it

one time its under warranty thy replace it again seam problem coming

[Mar 31, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal enfield classic 500 fuel pump got damaged 3 times during 2 years. It is really bad . The quality of the pump is very...

Sir, i have booked meteor supernova 350 on dt.02.02.2021 but till date no update for delivery of my bike

[Mar 29, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have booked RE Himalayan bike on 2nd October, and its been 6months, still i don't hear a single word from the dealer...
                        Dear RE,

I got my RE METEOR 350 serviced today on 27 march 2021 from your vatakara service center.
                        ...

Dear Sir, my classic 350 cc is around 7 years old year ago I found mild crack near side stand and got weld thinking of to replace entire frame but when I have checked the price it was 10000 plus tax. I thought if I go for new one same way it might go for crack after year. I am thinking to rise petition against the company buy this real nature. Kindly suggest what I do.

[Mar 27, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear team,

I booked classic 350, sand colour in Rudraa motors Anna Nagar, chennai on 15/03/2021. Sales executive MR. Tharun committed me bike will be delivered within 3 working days. But after booking he was not attending my calls properly, no follow up. I need my bike delivery on 26/03/2021. Kindly do the needful.

[Mar 24, 2021] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.