Royal Enfield Customer Care

India - 600 019

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Royal Enfield related photos (719)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Vishal Dudhraj on Aug 2, 2020
My name is vishal kumar dudhraj from guwahati, assam. I had booked a classic 350 stealth black against which i had paid an amount of rs 10000 but now as i got posting in indian railways and i am out of station for a period of 6 months reagarding my training so i have changed my mind for the purchase. I had contacted the showroom twice and also had submitted them an written application and have not received any reply regarding this. The salesman told me that it will take a period of 2months for the refund period which is simply horrible. My booking no is bkg006362cd00191 and i booked the bike during lockdown. Now, i am requesting to return my booking amount as soon as possible.

[Aug 02, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Himalayan Model

Sunil Tilotia on Aug 1, 2020
    Booking ID - BKG007571CD00208
    I booked bike on 15th June and they gave me in written that the booking time will be...

Royal Enfield — Worst ever service had and poor customer relation

Abishek94 on Jul 28, 2020
    They made us to wait for 2hrs to fix 4 bolts on my classic 350 and even waited for hours and hours for water wash worst ever...

Royal Enfield — Royal enfield problem

Harsha Harshu on Jul 27, 2020
    Dear all,

I sincerely request everyone to not go for hsr royal enfield rajajinagar showroom, the first day...

Royal Enfield — Issue with My New RE Classic 350 BS6

hemnath on Jul 26, 2020
    I have recently purchased royal enfield classic 350 airborne blue bs6 in the month of february 2020 from ispeed motors ayanavaram,...

Vijay Kukkar on Jul 24, 2020
    I bought a bike from hanumangarh town about one and half month ago since i bought i find their is something wrong with my bike i had paid 2 lac 14 thousand of rupees. Now i am here at showroom to get service my bike they are repairing new bike open engine and all that i didn't acpect with my new bike i really disappoint .

[Jul 26, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanj1998 on Jul 22, 2020
      Respected sir/ma'am
      I had visited to shop for cancellation of my order due to some personal reasons but they refused for refund of my advance booking money rs. 10000/-

My booking order no : bkng[protected]
      Date:10/01/2020

Model booked/color : classic 350 efi mercury silver

Complaint against dealer :-
      Sri sai chandra automobiles
      Telephone:[protected] mobile : [protected]
      Banshi bazar near krishi bhavan ghazipur.

I hope you take remedial action regarding this matter and provide satisfactory results.

Thanks & regards
      Sanjeev rai

[Jul 22, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Defective or faulty engine

Dilip s kumar s on Jul 21, 2020
        Respected sir
        This is Dilip s owning a ROTAL ENFIELD THUNDER BIRD 350cc WITH A price tag close to 1, 80, 000/-(Rupees...

minions planet on Jul 19, 2020
        I am worst service experience, i have riden 3500 km and i am experiencing too much engine noise, this is from the beginning, i have complained about it, since the first service which was at 500km, the sevice is worst they don't even have proper look at that, bike balance is not good everytime it will swing to the right everytime i move it, chains spracket is making nooise and i have complained it 3 times, still not resolved, the mechanic said they repaired it, still it is in worse condition, i have riden only 3500 km still, but i have gone for service 4 times, still my problem is not resolved, i will put a case against the dealer as he sold a defective bike to me. Mobile no [protected] bike no ka09 hy 4554

[Jul 19, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ramji singh44 on Jul 13, 2020
          I am getting troubled by the 7 months I have not been disturbed yet I want my bike replacement my contact number [protected]

Bike replacement + 5 lakhs mental agony

[Jul 14, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Ramji singh44 Jul 13, 2020

Rohit Dev Paswan Ranu on Jul 13, 2020
            Battery kharab ho gayi h aur bar bar agency pr jane pr complain karne pr v koi nhi sunata h ye silsila 6 month se chal raha h

[Jul 13, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — 650 Interceptor

manishmord on Jul 9, 2020
              I bought a 650 interceptor last year. It has not even been a year now and i am facing a major issue with the bike.
              Last...

Royal Enfield — regarding got cheated by royal enfield attingal

shahin shoukathe on Jul 9, 2020
              My name is shahin shoukathe alii and i have bought the royal enfield 2020 bs6 compliant interceptor 650 (Ravishing red) almost...

sachinssb on Jul 9, 2020
              I have booked a royal enfield bike at saket, new delhi, showroom with amount of 10000 on 18.03.2020. But due to lock down bike has not received me. After that i have purchased a royal enfield classic 350 another showroom of new delhi on 21.05.2020. I have claimed for booking amount 10000 at saket showroom on 09.06.2020. After passing the due time (25 days) i have visited to saket showroom for inquire for booking amount but the staff of showroom said me that the and booking amount is not refund due to lockdown at chennai. Whereas all india except north east all corporate office is being open.

[Jul 09, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield — Delivery issues

Bobby Nehru on Jul 8, 2020
                I am booked a bike in may month after lockdown and i call to showroom for my queries they can't give correct response after...

Crazy2222 on Jul 7, 2020
                I bought my bike royalenfield classic 350 gun metal grey but it not provide me mirrors and helmet telling m that this item not available when it come it provides me but till date nothing have i received. I personally called the showroom but they saying that the this is not in stock. I requested to royalenfield provide stock of that items which they not provided that to me

[Jul 07, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chandrakanta sahoo on Jul 5, 2020
                  I am not satisfied with your bike service. They treat us like a guest during purchase a bike but they rudely behave us after purchase during bike free servicing.

[Jul 05, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Royal Enfield — Im facing a manufacturer defect at my bike from the day I purchased

Gantasala Anil Kumar on Jul 5, 2020
                    Hello, my name is anil kumar... I have purchased royal enfield classic 350 signal strom rider sand edition bike on october...
                    Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Avjot Joshan on Jul 2, 2020
                    Battery charging coil not work
                    No pb11cv5967

[Jul 02, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mr.Shashank3275 on Jul 2, 2020
                      Bullet 350 classic engine leak problem purchasing bike date 3/8/2019 engine leak problem start after one month visit service center 2 time only repair my bike first visit 24/10/2019 second visit 5/3/2020 two time repair my bike and give me bad service full warranty 2 year

Recently Discussed

(19 minutes ago)
                        Qnet
                        QNET Product and refund money
                        (29 minutes ago)
                        Flipkart
                        Payment not received due to delay a month non-gst form approval
                        (1 hours 12 minutes ago)
                        Quikr
                        200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                        (1 hours 13 minutes ago)
                        Samsung
                        over heating problem samsung s20 req/ complaint for replacement with new device or refund
                        (2 hours 0 minutes ago)