Royal Enfield

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Royal Enfield Complaints & Reviews

Handle bar of new vehicle is if substandard quality as it is easily bent and rust

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had booked a this bike on may 31 and yet to get a tentative date from them on when can I get my bike. This is really pathetic service from Royal Enfield

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my RE continental GT on the date 12/4/2021, Showroom Guys promised me to deliver the bike in 2 months, its been 6 months till now, no response from the showroom, company, I have been following up in phone, emails, tweets and whatever platform which is available but i feel like they are continously cheating.I have been charged 10, 000 for booking .
      Phone number used for registration : [protected]

I m Akash gulati..
        My buleet no s up78ga6942
        Km 8200
        Reg 2 Jan 2020.
        Compling till 6-8 month..
        And cannot solve till now ...
        Today I m submit my bike to royal Enfield saket nagar ...for 2 days to solve the problem...
        On tusdy they wil retrun me ...
        Now ths s my last complain..bez now I am tired...
        Sep 26, 2021

Booking Number BKG003386DE00194.
          Can you kindly inform me the date of delivery of my bike . It have been 4 months now and I have not received my bike.second tentative date that have been given to me has also been passed.
          It is already been such a long time and you have unable to deliver the bike.
          I am very disappointed by royal enfield.If I have known that such thing happen I would never purchase bike from RE.
          I hope you can do something about it and help me out

Respected Royal Enfield Team,

Hello I am Journalist Puneet Sharma from Faridabad I purchased Royal Enfield...

Ref : Model - Interceptor 650, Chasis No.- ME3P7A6FHK1028697, Colour- Glitter, purchased on 28/08/2019 From- Navyug Motors, Jalandhar, Punjab (144003).
            Facing uncertainty and delays over battery replacement as the current battery had died, I had called in for replacement of battery at Navyug motors Jalandhar but they seem to be unable to replace the battery for 4 days neither provide certainty for the same.

Classic 350 gunmetal Gray Bs6 2021 feb
              Meri bike me liye tab se sem problem face karna padhra loud sounds and heating and malfunction show and running me off
              Mai service center ko jakr thak gaya hun Bhenchod itni Badi company hai lekin sirf Naam hai kaam koi nahi hai mail kara call kara Lekin meri problem solve Nahi kare sale apni company ka galti chhupare itna Bada scam chal raha hai ye company me jis ki koi Had Nahi mujh ko Meri bike replace kar ke chaiye meri mehnat ka paisa Hai mujhe dosri bike chaiye consumer me bhi complent Dala hun 2887229grievince number hai ye

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is about the royal enfield dealer based in patia and trisulia(belongs to one owner). As per their rc book, servicing should be done on a particular date / some kilometers..As we had tough time with lockdown and all so i could not take the bike within that time period and obviously my bike also didnot cover the required kilometer..After a lot of argument they finally did the 2nd servicing and now they are saying your bike needs 4th servicing as your 3rd servicing period has lapsed but they had assured me that the 3rd servicing needs to be done on oct last week...This is nothing but deliberately trying to escape the free servicing frequency.
                Sep 24, 2021

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing the problem of missing and ignition in my bike continuously since last few days and I had shared this problem...
                  I have booked meteor 350 in the month of april and the Tentative delivery date given as per the booking voucher is August,...

I need motorcycle on the given date of order i[censored] can't give cancel my order of custom and I take other bike from ktm ...i[censored] ca provide provide it soon let me know abut ur status soon
                  Sep 21, 2021

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked Meteor 350 bike customized version on April 13th 2021 which the show room has promised to deliver by July 2021.br...
                    On 11/09, I go to RE Service center BISHNU OIL COMPANY
                    108F Nilgunge Road, Kolkata – 700058 With my only issue, Stand...

I purchased my royal Enfield bullet classic 350 on 25th October 2019, it's registeration date is 5th Dec 2019, and I have not received my RC till date 20/09/2021, My bike have been impounded by the police because of the lack of documents and a challan was issued of 24000, now being a citizen of india, it is my request from Indian judicial system and the RTO department to please help me out because after the pandemic has hit us hard and paying 24000 as a challan is tough for me .
                    Sep 20, 2021

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking of Meteor 350 was done on 21 Jul 2021, with tentative delivery date of 19 Oct 2021.

But now when...

This is Srinivasan ramesh.
                      I bought royalenfield Thunderbird 350x in the year 2019.

In which, Firstly I got issue with the original tank and got it replaced within 6months of bike purchase. For replacing the tank the service centre took months and my bike was in Chennai, Annanagar service centre till then.

Secondly, Now I have issue with the Silencer and left my bike for service in Ambiga motors, Vellore for replacing the Silencer on 16th July 2021.
                      Now it is more than 2months passed but I don't know when I will get my bike ready.
                      Made several complaints with royal enfield but no solution yet.

I bought bike just one and half years ago but nearly half of the year it was in service centres...

As I was forced to use public transport during this pandemic situation and having pregnant wife at home, who just gave birth to a child a week ago...
                      Completely disappointed... The bike which I bought, no way helped me in my critical situations but is still in service centre.
                      Sep 18, 2021

Model 2019 my Royal Enfield classic 350 chassis crack
                        Sep 18, 2021

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir I have thunderbird 350X bike whose fuel tank has been changed for the third time but even after repeated visits to the service center there is no hearing, there is no one to hear or anything and no one is giving any satisfaction answer.
                          Sep 17, 2021

Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking of Meteor 350 was done on 27 Jul 2021, with tentative date of delivery on 19 Oct 2021.

But now when...