[Resolved]  Lic Of India — Lapse intimation letter regarding non-payment of Sep-08 premium

I have deposited my Sep/08 premium on time and the amount has been debited from my Federal Bank, Allahabad Branch A/c 3836 on dt. 04/10/08 vide Cheque No. 386372 dt. 29/9/08. But as per Branch Manager letter dt. 04/12/08 he has mentioned that I have not deposited the Sep/08 premium and your policy has been lapsed. Shri Ram Pyare (AAO) has accept that Sep/08 premium has been deposited by me. He told Mr. R. S. Yadav (Account Officer) to ammend the entry but since last 1 months he hasn't able to ammend the correction and he is saying that I can't ammend the entry. I have also complain the same to Manager (Admn.), Shri R. K. Singh but he is saying that I am helpless. The LIC is harrassing me & my next premium is due on Mar/09 so kindly co-operate to help me out. The details are given below :-

Name :- Joydeep Dey
District Branch, Indira Bhawan, 4th Floor,
Civil Lines, Allahabad

Regds

Joydeep Dey

Comments

it is either but not begger
PLEASE DON"T BLAME THE CORPORATION .BECAUSE MISTAKE ONLY DONE BY THE OFFICIALS.SO YOU CAN APPROACH THE OMBUDSEMAN FIRST.
Please sent the following premium Due detail.
Jolly Thomas:[protected]
Jolly Thomas:[protected]

Please Send the above polcy premium or if any due pending detail on mention Mail ID.

Thanking You

Your faithfully

JAVED HUSSAIN

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021