Federal Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Federal Bank

Having problems with Federal Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Federal Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Federal Bank

1800 425 1199

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Federal Bank reviews & complaints(492)

By mistake send money please refund my amount is 47659RS Transaction ID number T2301042209348470411274
Jan 4, 2023
Please refund my amount is 47659RS Transaction ID T2301042209348470411274
Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Account No is [protected] my branch is Poovarani Federal bank . I communicate with branch they provide me these mails and told me to provide these details to "[protected]@gujarat.gov.in" this mail
    " Dear Sir

We have got the reply from our related department as

Kindly advise the customer to take up the matter with the police authorities directly, for settlement/closure of the complaint and for issuing...
    Hi I am Aravind N . My account is from Fi. The account number is [[protected]]. My account is frozen from 19/12/2022. Now I am unable to do any transitions. I called Federal bank customer care to complain.. I received an email to visit the nearest branch as an urgent basis to submit my KYC and funds income proof from Federal. I go to reach the nearest Federal branch, Poovarani. But the Federal branch saying they have no idea about this....
    Hi I am Aravind N . My account is from Fi. The account number is [[protected]]. My account is frozen from 19/12/2022. Now I am unable to do any transitions. I called FI customer care to complain.. I received an email to visit the nearest branch as an urgent basis to submit my KYC and funds income proof from Federal. I go to reach the nearest Federal branch, Poovarani. But the Federal branch saying they have no idea about this. After when...

Name Lalita Kumari he has cheated me 14000 rs pls help to get my amount back
    Dear Shivam Soni,

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience. Please share your concern at [protected]@federalbank.co.in. Our team will get in touch with you to assist further.

-Neethu
    Hi Shivam Soni,

-Ajith

My account was frozen from a Very long time due to Complaint received from Law Enforcement Authority. But recently on 13th I received a mail from Law Enforcement Authority informing that they have sent the notice to unfreeze my account. But as i sent multiple message to the bank to know the progress but m not getting any response. Pliz help to get this resolved as soon as possible
      Hi SM SHAFIUDDIN,

-Ajith

Hello Sir,
        Since I opened my account in this bank, this bank has bothered me a lot. This Service is Driving Me Crazy. My bank account was blocked and didn't even give me notification. When I tried to contact customer Support and send email 2 times but there is no response and no one reply my message. Please tell me valid reason why my account was blocked. I don't know customer care make its own rules and regulation. Whatever comes to your mind, you do wrong with the customer. Please be transparent and this is very important in the audit to maintain honesty. Please look into my matter. Thank you very much.

My email ID registered in Fi Money bank account:- [protected]@gmail.com

-Amreen

my account was suddenly freeze since more than 3 month now. i contacted fi bank and i was asked to contact federal bank. i did that. then i got to know that my account was marked suspicious and reported to cybercrime department andra pradesh. i mailed the cybercrime department so many times but no response, also i mailed andra pradesh police but no response also. please help me. investigation team from fi bank already contacted me and i answered them by providing all information and document needed. investigation team said my account is unfreeze after 5weeks but federal bank bank still freeze my account. i am depressed, please close my case and activate my account. my case ackowledgement number is [protected] .

-Amreen

I have two international payments pending for 2 weeks and the bank says they can only raise the complaint. So, who is going to resolve it. They are important to me and I need this issue to be solved immediately.

Now, I am out of minimum balance in my account and my transactions are not being received. so, the bank will deduct the fine amount even if it is their mistake? this is extremely unethical. we are paying a lot of service charges, for our hard-earned money and this is what we get in return?
            Nov 3, 2022
            haven't been resolved
            Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            no one even contacted me then how can they mark the complaint as resolved?

Federal Bank — Account Frozen

Withdraw the charges against me acknowledgment no. [protected] date 26/08/2022 Kolkata.
              Whoever complained against me for this money transaction, this transaction is completely false. It is entirely the fault of the person who sent me the money, there is nothing wrong with me. I have already returned 22500 rupees to him. Please sir withdraw this complaint and release me.My account has been frozen Please arrange to unfreeze my account.br...

Federal Bank — Unable to do online periodic KYC

Online KYC facility to update KYC is never working.
              Getting into "413 Request entity too large" error page every time when I try to submit.
              I was uploading the file in recommended format and file size (less than 3 MB).
              While reaching out to customer care via toll-free number, they are asking to visit branch.
              So, please let the customers know for what purpose Federal bank is having online KYC option?...

Federal Bank — Frozen account

My saving account no:[protected] with home branch : koramangala, Bangalore, my account has been suddernly frozen, blocked, customer care asked to contact my branch for assistance, but the branch said this is due to suspicious activity and this came from central and asked to do reKYC and they are not sure as well why this happend.

Seriously how careless is this...

Federal Bank — My FI Bank account frozen for more than around 2 Month.

Fairly new user at Fi Bank and I am suddenly locked out. My entire transaction history? Not more than Rs. 10, 000. Reason for freezing the account? "Unusual" activity. I was asked to reply to a long list of questions, I did that. After a day or two the bank is again asking for personal documents, like "Salary slip", crypto transaction stuff, which by the way, does not apply to everyone. And also, my full KYC is done, they have my PAN card...

Federal Bank — My account is freezed

I have recived this mail from jupiter while i have not did any illegal activity i also sent mail to cyber cell of telangana but the no response and their mobile number is not working and my state police said they don't have data contact your bank to get details but u r not giving me details
              We have received nccpr complaint against Account Number [protected] under complaint no. [protected] dated 20/08/2022 TELANGANA....
              Dear,

Sir/Madam,

Account holder name - Amit Singh

Registered Mobile number - [protected]

Account number - [protected]

Sir my account is freezed or blocked I am requesting you sir please unblock my account as soon as possible

I am an account holder of this bank account and having full video kyc account on federal account and it is blocked I don't why it was please unblock my account as soon as possible SIR ITS ALREADY 35 DAYS Please sir...

Please sir unfreeze my account it's very urgent its already 35 days please sir unfreeze account

Thanks Sir/Madam🙏
              when its freeze my also freezed 4 days ago

Federal Bank — Freezed The Account without any prior notice

Dear Sir... My Name is Shubham Singh My federal bank account was blocked with any intimation As my funds are blocked I'm unable to pay the hospital bills due to this as my mother is in Hospital. I have tried to contact my branch via phone as well as via mail also but not received the response. My account is in Vadodara Sama Branch and current location is in satna Madhya Pradesh. There are also no Federal Bank branch near by me .
                Account...

Federal Bank — My account is blocked

My account is freezed or blocked why ??
                my name :- kuruva ravi kumar
                my mobile number :- [protected]
                my Account number:- [protected]
                my ifsc :- FDRL0007777
                my upi id :- [protected]@jupiteraxis
                what is problem ??...

Federal Bank — My account is Frozen

My Federal Bank FI account was frozen around 6th August and I was not even aware of that as no Email or SMS was received regarding this matter.
                My Email is [protected]@gmail.com. Hope you can find my account.
                I called Customer care and Chat with them for few time but the problem has not solved.
                Stop giving fake excuses about suspicious activity because there is none.
                Lastly, if my account was frozen then how...

Sir my name is Aniket Kumar and my phone no. Is [protected] .
                Sir / madam my account was freeze or blocked due to no any reason and the fi support nothing reply they only says that wait for some week sir I have no. Money all the money is in my account. And that account is freeze i can't do any thing should i become beggar or die . I have no a coin to alive my all monthly money was freeze in your account what should I do sir tell me . Plzz reply as soon as possible.
                Aug 8, 2022
                Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                My problem is not resolved yet
                Gayatri2548's reply, Aug 27, 2022
                I have a account in Jupiter my account is also freezed without any illegal activity .
                Fi and jupiter are ### company freezed our accounts and will use our money

Federal Bank — Transaction failed but money deducted from jupiter federal bank

Hi, Sir yesterday I wanted to 10000 rs add money on Airtel wallet but my transaction was failed and money also deducted from my bank account. Still I not received my money. So I want my money back as soon as ! ! My bank transaction ID is[protected], Bank reference no is - S45348523, amount is - 10000 rs. Please sir my humble request to you please help to get my refund. My Jupiter federal bank register no is - [protected], If I not get my...