[Resolved]  LIC online payment — Payment receipt not generated. No customer care

I payed my policy premium amount (Rs. 6412/-) which no. is[protected] on 29/01/2010. Even transaction is successful (as per bank's notice) I have not recieved any copy of reciept online nor able to see in View Premium reciept in customer's folder. I have been try to lodge the online complaint but it shows "Please try later". Since I have to show the reciept in my office for Tax benefit by today. Please resolve my issue as early as possible. Their customer care representatives are also not picking up the phone in chennai office. Their office no, is[protected],[protected].

Very poor customer service.

Comments

sir.
I am a LIC Jeevan Varsha holder vide Policy No.[protected]
As per terms and conditions of policy after completion of 03 years we will get back 10% amount of policy
accordingly three years period has been expired on March'2011 and I have paid payments on due dates upto date. But till date neither reply nor any payment received so far.
Hence requested that, kindly intimate present poistion of the policy and settle the 10% amount of policy at the earliet please.
my policy no:[protected]/05.11.2004 our policy alredy done the online payment user id and password, and we the missing the user id and password, so, please help and issue the password and user id in our mail. or our cell no:- mail:- [protected]@yahoo.com cell:[protected]

i had paid my primium online and also show it succesful but i can't get my receipt print. i paid my primium on line in pay direct option.
pls do the need for it.

Police No :[protected]
Primium Amount: 3032.00

Dhaval Patel

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021