Lichfl — Asking money for my documents

Andhra Pradesh, India
 mahobia
I am surendra from hyderabad and my loan account number is 64305651 in LICHFL taken in the year 2007. I have observed negligence by LICHFL for customer services, queries, availability of required documents and maintenance of their own worst system.

The worst housing loan institution as experienced is LICHFL. It proudly announce their millons of Rupees as Net profit every year but the company's office, system, quality is hardly have a 50 Rupees value. All their office is like footpath, Website is like a demo project of school going child. It has only one web page and no links are working. No complaints handling. No systematic documentation. Nothing is available on the website LICHFL. The Website lichfl.com is like developed for free and no one ever maintain it. A school going student with little knowledge in computer can design a better website than lichfl.com and can donate it to lichfl for free. The company LICHFL can better sit on roads and empty places to sale their worst products and services and make money in this country like other Indian government institution who make money by cheating, fraud and scams and filling the pockets of senior officers with poor publics hard earned money.

No systematic documentation. No phone is working in their head office in S R branch of hyderabad. Never picked-up the phone. They keep on ringing or might be dead as company doesn't have few hundreds to even maintain the phones.

No customer care for products millions of Rupees.

Never sends post for change in rate, ECS debited, Track record.

Never communicate for queries raised either online or offline.

The company has never given me Welcome kit containing list of document, sanction letter or other required documentation. I need all those documents to transfer my loan to other institution. I asked in S R Nagar office to handover me the list of documents, sanction letter as it is required in other institution where I need to transfer my loan. They asked me to deposit Rupees 500 for fees of all these documents and wait for at least a week. Same documents were given to my friend a year back for free who has also taken loan from LICHFL in 2008.

Comments

I was also got housing loan from LICHFL.My A/C no.25007241.I have repaid all loan amount but LICHFL Branch Jabalpur (M.P) has verbally ask to deposit Rs 300/- towards handling charges but no one ready to give me demand note for Rs.300/- When i wrote a letter to higher officer than on phone i was inform to collect my registry.I visited the branch and collected my registry with any payment.The responce of man at counter was very rough and non co-operative and he has not returend my cancelled unused cheques and agreements etc.I finally desided not to to visit that worst financial institution again.

S.K.Nigam

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Lichfl - Asking money for my documents