[Resolved]  madhura group mumbai santosh shirke — investment fraud

in mumbai santosh shirke run the madhura group company which give investment plan to people when invest the people he give cheak and bound agriement but this are false fraud when people depositred in bank cheak is bons . also my two cheak is bouns shirke account isin debited the fraud company heno give return when you do mobile he told you their problem like he in hospital and meeting in saturday so no invest in this company

Comments

Go to the google site you will notice that this person is cheating since 1992 and after one cheating he is getting married.
He has collected crores of Rupees from innumber person for MHADA scheme flat or registration under special quota.
After taking the money he will drag you by saying I shall return this date and again after one month I shall return this date and again after 2 months I shall return. Simultanously he will say If you will go to police I shall be inside and in this situation I shall not be give a single rupees.

He is playing this trick since long and take more than one crore from me my entire life saving. I need some one to help me to catch this creature and extract money. His mother inlaw Suman Jadhav know very well and where is the money but on visit to her she pretends as she is not having any relation with Santosh Shirke.
Dear I'm also victom of Santosh Shirke can we meet or you can call me[protected] Guru
Hello, I m also from mumbai. Shirke also fraud with me and i m searching him with full power if you have any information about him please share with me on +91-[protected]

Pune