[Resolved]  Mahanagar Gas Limited — Bill Payment

Consumer . No.[protected]

Mr. Sandeep from bill payment dept. had come to my house in Brahmand, Thane (w), saying that there is outstanding of payments & the gas line will be disconnected. Sir, this is to bring to your notice that we had taken the cnnection from you but we had just fixed the pipe in Feb 2009. Mr. Vilas Gawde took a meter reading on 10/04 09 as 42, . We have received a bill showing outstanding from 2007, I cant understand when I have not used the gas pipeline then how is the meter reading coming as Aug[protected], June[protected], Oct 07 ---23 & Dec 07----23. We have not received any bills other than this & the one which I have received is not correct to my knowledge. I had written a mail before this also to mahanagar gas ltd & I had also spoken to the person on the customer care at that time, he assured me that there will be no bill forwarded until you take the connection fully & there will be no outstanding. Then after assuring also how is Mr. Sandeep from Bandra branch coming & telling that your line will be disconnected.

Sir, we go to work, so we have to get all the details correctly. We do not have time to spend or run from one office to another office for all this. The above person conveyed this message to my father - in- law., he did not give any no. to where to be contacted . From that day we are calling the consumer helpline no., bandra office no., but no answer.

Kindly, guide us with the above.

Chitra.
[protected].

Comments

Non receival of Bill for the month of August 2009.
My CA number is[protected].
this is very bad comment on mahanagar gas...they have to accept their fault...this kind of mistake should not be repeat in future...
Complaints like these do not match with the reputation of MGL. I also suffered from an irritative experience. I was promptly paying the bills through internate service. But in this month MGL grabbed double bill amount through my internate banking account.
sir i paid my balance amount but the payment is yet not taken from my account pls sir give me ans.

Mahanagar Gas
    Mahanagar Gas  Phone
    Mahanagar Gas  Address
    G-33 Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051