Maruti 800 — Poor service

Bismaya Kumar Dehury
I am a public sector employee. I have purchased a maruti 800 car in April 2003 regd no: AS01P 3563 when i was serving at HPC Assam.Then I transferred to Orissa.I am regularly going for service of my car within 5000 Km by the local service centre Jyote Motors, Bhubaneswar. Last few servicing detail are
1.KM- 20086, Sky Automobile, Cuttack
2.KM- 22967, Jyote motors, Bhubaneswar
3.KM-26345, Jyote motors, Bhubaneswar
Wheel balancing and tyre rotation has been done as per service engineer recomendation. But Now I have noticed that front left side tyre is damaged.The photograph is attached for your reference. Though the charges of Maruti authorised service centre is 1.5times than the local service centre still we are going for it just for the sake of trust and faith on Maruti. But sometimes we are getting so careless approach that we are compelled to lost our faith on Maruti. Please take necessary action at your end so that my faith on Maruti will continue.
B.K.Dehury, at.Kanheipur,po.Jajpur road,Orissa.
Mobile No-[protected]

Poor service
Poor service

Comments

Maruti 800 — Poor Service

For past 6 months one simple problem not rectified by your Dealer M/s ABT Maruti,Contonment Tiruchirappalli-620001.On 30.7.2010 I gave my vehicle No TN51B7582,Chassis No.1758411,Job card no.JC10005615 I took back the vehicle next day evening.Paid Rs7130/- But without rectify the fault vehicle was delivered.
Issue is "Turn indicator not getting return automatically"

Maruti 800 - Poor service