Maruti 800 — REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE

dinesh kumar
I HAVE PURCHASED YOUR MARUTI 800 FROM MASTER SERVICE TRUE VALUE OKHLA ON MARCH 2008 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE YET. BECAUSE OF THAT I COULD NOT DRIVE MY CAR. I HAVE GO OUTSIDE DELHI FOR MY JOB. BUT DUE TO NOT RECEIVED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE I AM UNABLE TO USE MY CAR. EVERYTIME I CONTACT AT YOUR DEALER, THEY REFUSE ME BY SAYING THAT THEY HAVE SOME PROBLEM AT AUTHORITY OFFICE. IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. BECAUSE OF YOUR EXCUSES I AM SUFFERINF VERY MUCH. I HAVE SPEND ONE LAKH PLUS FOR WHAT IF I CANT USE MY CAR. DID I MAKE AN MISTAKE BY BUYING YOUR CAR. I USED TO KNOW THAT MARUTI IS SUCH A BIG COMPANY, BUT THIS KIND OF SERVICE BY MASTER SERVICE PEOPLE ARE PROVIDING IS LETTING MARUTI CO. NAME DOWN. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH MARUTI. IF YOU PEOPLE DONT HAVE ARRANGEMENT OF R. C. WITH YOU THEN WHY YOU SHOW US THE CAR AT DISPLAY. THEIR BEHAVIOUR IS VERY IRRESPONSIBLE AND DISAPPOINTING.
KINDLY DO THE ABOVE AT URGENT BASSIS.

Comments

I bought Zen Lxi from MSM Okhla in Feb 2009.
I was promised Insurance Transfer, TrueValue Certificate, R.C. & Manual in 15 days time from the date of delivery.
I calledup on 16th day and they confirmed everything is ready and that I can collect it anytime.
I took all documents next day and entire process took less then 10 minutes.

Generally, MSM people do a background check of vehicle before they buy it from original owner to avoid transfer issues.

I think there could be a pending challan or some other claim pending. This could be the reason why Authority is delaying the procedure.

Anyway, I am being neutral on my opinion. Would be able to comment more when I get the car serviced on 1st Free check at MSM Okhla.

Maruti 800 - REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE