[Resolved]  Maruti - Suzuki Auto Card — Not able to use Auto points !!!!!

Hai Gentleman..

I am Maruti-Suzuki Auto Card holder. Credit Card number: [protected]. I got this Auto card when i bought my Wagon-R Maruti Suzuki Car in the year 2006. I have Auto points with closing balance of 1928 as on 17 Mar 2008. But I could not utilize the 1928 auto points even at fuel station. Then what is purose of having auto points in my monthly statement. I want to know why i could not utilize the auto points as per my credit card statement dtd: 17 Mar 2008. When i spoke today 24 Mar 2008 @10.45AM to Citi-Bank officer, she told that I have to contact Maruti to get clarification. I stuck up that who is reponsible for my un-utilized auto points.

Arulsivarasan.V.
Mob: [protected]

Comments

I WANT CHECK MY REPAYMENTS DETAILS FROM THE BEGINING TILL TO DATE THANKYOU
Dear Mam/Sir

As i have forgot my Autocard Pin Number can you plz let me know wht to be done to get the pi number.pllllzzzzz help in this matter as it is urgent
Sir I have your maruti auto card but i did't use it because due to card megnetic chip problem so plz tell what to doo
A Person was deliverd Maruti Suzuki Auto Card, He is illiterate and could not utilised on First Demand the dues of card he maild a letter at address given on Envelope "CitiBank Card Center Anna Road Post office, Chennai-600002. he wand to surrender the unused card The full address on which card may be surrenderd with acknoledge ment may be communicated.
Same issue with me not able to redeem my maruti auto card reward points i sold my maruti car they are not issuing petrol vouchers. service sucks

Mobile [protected]
I had redeemed the points at maruti delar but when citibank monthly statement came, i found that these points didnot deducted from my card. In the statement its been deducted in the autopoints. When i contacted citibank, they are saying its maruti dealer had to settle. Then i contacted maruti they too saying they done what they have been told.
I got my autocard in d.d.moyors, in august 2007, but still i am waiting for pin no. plzz forwad my pin on my address so that i can use auto card.
card no.-[protected].
card name-auto card(master card)
#[protected]
delhi.
Dear Sir

I am Lalita Malhotra.

Maruti Udhyog availing a facility of an Auto Card i.e. Royalty card on every Purchase of Maruti Product. I bought a Maruti WagorR on October 19, 2007.

On every refernce of maruti product i.e. car, maruti gives us a 1000 points as royalty. These points work as a cash which can only be redeemed during service of car or on buying maruti product from an authorised service station or dealer.

I refer a Maruti car at Rohan Motors Ghaziabad on May 2008 through which I earn 1000 points.I asked one of the representative of Rohan Motors (Mr. Alok) to put on the points. He told me I will do Please do see me after a week and meanwhile use Auto Card as a Credit card somewhere at Dauji Service Station and Credit Rs.310/-. I came to know when received a statement from Citi Bank. I didn't take any action I thought there is some misunderstanding.
On 19 October 2008, my son Mr. Ankit Malhotra been to Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad for Servicing. They made a bill exatly of Rs.1000/- so he asked them to redeemed 1000 points, I earned refering a car. Instead of pay off those points Cashier of Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad credit an amount of Rs.1000/- through an Auto Card which also work as a Credit Card. So again Citi Bank send me a bill/statement.
This time I been to Rohan motors on 26 October 2008 for an explanation, I asked Auto Card Representative (Mr.Yatinder Singla) he told me no issue sir i'l take care of it and will let you know. Meanwhile Citi Bank kept on accumulating an amount and now they are asking me to pay the amount of Rs.2527.78/- within next 3 days to being reported as a defaulter.

Please help me as soon as possible. For your reference I enclosed all received statement and receipt.

Lalita Malhotra
Since a long period I am not getting the Mothly/qtly statementof my card account.
Iam not having account in any citi bank branch, How can I pay the due amount to my card online,
Is there any process please explain me.

Biswanath mallick
I want to activite my Maruti Autocard from hold
I have Auto points But I could not utilize auto points even at fuel station. Then what is purose of having auto points in my monthly statement. I want to know why i could not utilize the auto points as per my credit card statement When i spoke to Citi-Bank officer, she told that I have to contact Maruti to get clarification. I stuck up that who is reponsible for my un-utilized auto points.
I am unable to use my auto point . plzz tell me my auto point .my mob. no [protected]
I have forgot my Autocard Pin Number can you plz let me know wht to be done to get the pi number.pllllzzzzz help in this matter as it is urgent
I have around 3000 auto points accumulated in my auto card. No body, Citibank or Maruti is taking responsibility to redeem the auto points. How come there is a credit card in the market whose points cannot be redeemed by any means.
I have around 2600 auto points accumulated in my auto card. No body, Citibank or Maruti is taking responsibility to redeem the auto points. Pl let me know how to sort out this matter. I have also purchased
a new SX4 CAR recently.

R K SHARMA
98, ENGINEER ENCLAVE
PITAM PURA
DELHI-34

Maruti -Suzuki,Wagon-R(LXI) — Redemption Auto Points.

I had received an auto card (Citi Bank) at the time of purchase my car.
But in last year tie-up between Maruti-Suzuki and Citi bank has been expired.
I approached the dealer for redemption of accumulated auto points.
Simply they refused to do that and told me for that another card is required.
Who will offer that?
Meanwhile Maruti-SBI declared optional card like above.
But till date no communication has been done.
Pl. suggest me, what to do ?
Swapan Kr. Chowdhury.
I purchased a Maruti WagonR new model on 24 Dec 2010. Iwas issued 05 coupens from the Barkeley Panchkula agency with autocard. I referred my friend to Tricity agency to purchase a Alto-K10. He purchased on 31 Dec 2010. But Tricity agency says that autocard facility is not available at their agency. Due to this I lost 1000 points. please look in into the matter. So to encourage me to introduce some of my other friends to purchase a maruti Car. thanks MyMaruti Suzuki Loyalty Card No is [protected]

Maruti Suzuki India Phone