Exide Industries Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 15, 2023

File a complaint to Exide Industries

Having problems with Exide Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exide Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exide Industries

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Exide Industries Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Exide Industries reviews & complaints(895)

I purchased a Amco Battery on 5/6/21 for my bike TVS Apache.
The battery is still in warranty and has stopped charging. I need a replaced battery for my vehicle.
Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had Purchased Home UPS along with a battery from an Authorised dealer in Bangalore
    Just after warranty period is over the Main board of the Inverter is faulty and service technician demands Rs 1800.00 to Fix This.Kindly consider this reapirs on free of cost and confirm

Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase cs7ah ups battery from new Delhi motor house, Kailash colony new Delhi -110048, on dt 07/09/2022, now barberry is not work, he said online complain karo, online complain centre said 14ah se kam ki complain online Nahi Hoti. What i do please tell me, i have cont.
      Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase cs7ah ups battery from new delhi motor house, kailash colony new delhi -110048, on dt 07/09/2022, now barrery is not work, he said online complain karo, online complain centre said 14ah se kam ki complain online nahi hoti. What i do please tell me, i have contact, [protected], [protected],
        not solve
        [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 3, 2023
        S
        [email protected]
        from New Delhi, Delhi
        Dec 30, 2022
        Exide Industries — Cs 7 ah battery
        Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased 3.5 kva inverter from Exide and within 5 months inverter machine stopped working and when I register a complaint, they took the machine to service Centre.It’s been a month I am facing problem and they are telling me stories every same day.Inverter is installed in hotel so iam facing loss of 2000 every day because I have to run generator every time .Who is going to compensate me that loss .I am going to file a complaint in consumer court and will take all necessary steps online and offline .
          See you soon in the consumer court !!

Complaint number 8143900
          Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Despite several calls and messages the issue is still not resolved. Please advise me on how to approach the consumer court.

I've given the battery to the Sagar Battery office, Sagar - MP on 27-Nov-2022. It's been 15 days and they've not received a replacement yet. I was not even given a service battery to my vehicle is parked and I had to take alternative transportation. It is effective in my day-to-day job.

First of all, the battery failed (May 2022) within 9 months from the date of purchase 8-Sep-2021. I've been doing kick-start for almost 6 months now. And now I've to wait for more for replacement.

I've done 4 follow-ups so far but every time I'm told there is no stock. Does Exide make-to-order? Please expedite the replacement.

Hi Team,

I had purchased the Exide car battery back in Apr'2022 but now the battery is swollen (as it appears to me) and i am not able to start my car.

I have been chasing the customer care team and have spoken to numerous customer care representative but all I got was assurances that someone will visit me but I never received any call from anyone.

This is highly disappointing.

The Exide boost about being a market leader but I was not aware that it provides such poor services

I hereby escalating the matter on this ID with a hope that someone shall help me

Feel free to call me ASAP

A disappointed customer!!!
              Abhishek Rana
              Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Exide Industries — Serviced Battery not Returned - Service Request Number 649498

I raised a complaint on 9 Nov 2022 about a dead battery. Nobody wants to service it if my battery is still under warranty. The agent has been forcing me to buy another battery. I am worried and distressed at this blatant unfair business practice of coercing a customer to buy a battery. For 8 days now, the agent has been asking me to buy another battery and I have refused. I hope this is a disorderly agent and does not reflect a brand like...

Exide Industries — Car Battery Service - Service Request Number 649498

I raised a complaint on 9 Nov 2022 about a dead car battery. Nobody wants to service it if my battery is still under warranty. The agent has been forcing me to buy another battery. I am worried and distressed at this blatant unfair business practice of coercing a customer to buy a battery. For 8 days now, the agent has been asking me to buy another battery and I have refused. I hope this is a disorderly agent and does not reflect a brand...
                I am Bhaskar Rao Cherukuri, a customer of EXIDE for the past many years.

This is regarding EXIDE make car battery SNo. A3L1G468202 3B23 purchased on 03 April 2022 at an authorized dealer shop in Paloncha town of Bhadradri Kothagudem dist, Telangana.

The car battery failed within 06 months of purchase on 01 October 2022. It was taken to the dealer for replacement. However, the dealer has expressed his inability...
                My Husband Dr Jose purchased an Exide Battery through Jumpstart Mr Viraj Mob[protected] bought on 2/9/22. for my Maruti Dzire car on the 2/9/22 . There was no official bill just a scrap of paper..Also the warranty card mispelt my name as Suze (actually Jose).and car mentioned as Wagon R. On the 12/09/2022, 10 days after installing it failed and despite me asking for a new battery, they wanted me to pay for charging. On 2/10/2022 it failed again. He refused to give me a new battery and wants me to pay for the charging. Finally after multiple complaints to Exide care I got a service battery which worked perfectly well. Exide care forced him to give me a new battery on 2/11/22 with a warranty card that is blank and no official bill of the purchase.
                As mentioned to you earlier we have not received an official bill for the Exide Battery purchased through Jumpstart Mr Viraj Mob[protected] bought on 2/9/22. battery with a warranty card that is blank. Neither Exide India responds to the complaint
                Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Exide battery has not yet responded. Please follow up with them.

I had purchased my car battery in 2020. My car battery suddenly stopped working while we were traveling outstation. Because of the urgency, we went with a new purchase Exide battery even when it was in the warranty period as it was outstation. After my return, I returned the battery to the battery dealer ( Battery Galaxy Gottigere Bannergahta, Bangalore -83

The dealer agreed to get a replacement but in spite of several follow-ups...

Hi...
                  I have been raising complaint from last two days I received messages ...that your complains has been registered with us., ...our executive will contact u within a minute...my battery is within warranty...but no repond I am getting ...
                  Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought an Exide battery for my car that was pronounced as failed by battery dealer from where I bought the battery, bought a new one as there was no lead time to wait till the warranty replacement battery arrives. Gave the old battery and warranty card (4months within validity period) for full free replacement, but after 15days waiting for replacement battery from Exide, now dealer says that we will not get full replacement and not returning the battery and warranty card.

Ticket number: 7175422
                      I had given one battery at dealer point on Sept 15, 2022. And they told it will be given after 4-5 days since they will send it to service center which is 130kms away. Since last 15 days i have been chasing them to get the battery. When reached to Customer Care, they told, the new battery serial number generated on Sept 23, 2022 and bill also generated. But till now I didn't receive my battery. And now dealer...

I bought a two wheeler battery in amco. Battery is under warranty. Battery is not working now. Requesting you to replace the battery.
                      Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

21 ko mane new exide battery purchase ki bt ye charge hi ni hoti after checking by mechanic he tells it's a bad quality battery go n change this battery
                        Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Akhil from suryapet (508213) i had took the exide car battery on 09-nov-2021 the battery is not working properly and we went to service centre 3 times and the service centre guy is taking the battery for 1-2 days and after 2 days that service centre guy is giving the battery and saying it is working fine we have checked with car electrician and car mechanic they are saying the issue is with battery we asked for the battery replacement there is no response and simply taking the battery for two days giving back saying the battery is fine we are facing much issue. kindly respond back correctly the service centre name is Satya Sai Batteries @Suryapet.
                          PLEASE REPLACE OUR BATTERY AGAIN AFTER WARRENTY COMPLETES THEY WILL NOT RESPOND
                          Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This Shopkeeper when sold battery promised it will be replaced if any problem occurs if it is under warranty and it is in warranty but he is refusing to replace it. Saying he can charge the battery at Max and that's about it, where as the mechanic advised otherwise. Kindly help as this kind of fraud is mostly happening with Exide batteries across Chandigarh.
                            Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Two wheeler battery Exide XLTZ4A on 18 September 2021. Suddenly last 20 days my battery drained out automatically. I go to dealer where I purchased this product and they changed my battery and plugged. After 1 hour again my battery drained out and I go to authorise service centre "Automobile World", Garia, Kolkata. They tell me same recharged the battery and test and they take 2-3 days time and don't give me support battery....