Exide Industries Customer Care

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Bad

Exide Industries related photos (197)

Exide Industries Complaints & Reviews

Exide Industries — Misbehaving by employee

Aviral Bansal on Jul 6, 2020
One of your employees mr prashant tyagi or bappi as per true-caller (Mobile number-: [protected]) called me on my cell no and...

dhirendra007 on Jul 5, 2020
I have purchased one exide inva plus tubulalar battery, ipst-15oo, sr no a3b9z006195 3b92 on[protected] from authorized dealer. Now said battery has water leakage problem.
Hence you are requested to kindly send your representative to solve my battery problem.

sub: complain of water leakage from exide inva plus tubulalar battery

[Jul 06, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Exide — Very poor battery performance

Chandrabhanvaibhav on Jul 3, 2020
    Sir
    My battery exide inva maste-1000 150 ah type femo-imtt1500 serial no. A1j8f7⁵7465. 1j82 dated 10 november 2018...
    Complaint category Products & Services

Exide Industries — Fraud by Company service provider and Dealer at Chandigarh

Rajeev Kumar Jindal on Jun 30, 2020
    I was facing issues with Exide gelmagic 1500 battery and I was reporting it since Feb 2020. I was not provided any satisfactory...
    Complaint category Utility Services

Shashi Bhushan Kumar Das on Jun 24, 2020
    Tmera battery and inverter do no score company ka hai jo kharab ho gaya hai ha. Complain kar kar ke pareshan hai

[Jun 25, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Exide Industries — exide inverterz gqp 12v, 1050va

Pravinbgr73 on Jun 24, 2020
      Complaint number skar1267121 is registered on 19th june 2020, but still there is no response or any resolution provided by...
      Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Exide Industries — warranty period of car battery

Shivaji Borhade on Jun 22, 2020
      Battery no. A5g6b022581 5g63
      Battery type fmib-mreddin65lh
      Date of purchase 04/08/2016 48 months warranty

anjan.chats on Jun 21, 2020

My name is anjan chatterjee. I have bought a honda x-blade in october 2018 under my wife's name i. E. Yashika vijay from premsons honda, ranchi. The battery got dead during the lockdown. The battery covers 18 months of guarantee which ended in april 2020. However, due to complete lockdown i couldn't claim the guarantee since, the service center was closed. Now, the service center has resumed work so, i have claimed the guarantee and the claim ref id is ran14290428 srno m7i8o595471. I have got a message from exide on 20th of june 2020 which states the guarantee has been void. I would request exide to please consider the guarantee since, the guarantee got void during complete lockdown and that's why i could not claim it on time.

Message which i received "ref claim of yashika vijay - ran14290428 srno m7i8o595471 your claim has been evaluated. Regret unable to process, being returned back, please collect from de"

Anjan chatterjee
      Mob: [protected]

[Jun 21, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

arunsundarg on Jun 17, 2020
        Dear sir/madam,

I have purchased a battery for my santro car in the year 2018. The battery serial number is a3f8 567639 3f83. Due to pandemic the car was not used for sometime. So the battery got discharged. I gave the battery for charging to the nearby exide battery shop. After checking the battery i was informed that the battery has failed.
        I asked them to check the warranty but they said this battery was not registered in your system. I am from chennai and now in my hometown kumbakonam, due to pandemic.
        At present i don't have the bill or warranty card with me.
        Due to this i was told to buy a new battery. It is a 48 month warranty battery. I don't know why this is not registered and not shown in your system.

Please do the needful at the earliest to resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards

G sundaravadivelu

[Jun 17, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Exide Industries — complaint against the staff of exide shop

Sajinsha on Jun 13, 2020
          I get a bad behaviour from the staff of exide shop in kazhakuttom. Their behaviour was bad to every customer. They misbehave...

[email protected] on Jun 8, 2020
          Hello Team, I had purchased a Exide battery for my Swift car from Sangvi dealer shop. within a 23 months (1-June-2019) i was facing battery issue and i got a replaced battery. Now its hardly 11 months completed, again i am facing the battery issue. I just want to know how the battery getting problem with in 11 months. So the replacement battery got a not a original or what. Mob-[protected]

[Jun 08, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Jun 8, 2020
            Hello team, i had purchased a exide battery for my swift care on[protected] from sangvi dealer shop. Within a 23 months (1-june-2019) i was facing battery issue and i got a replaced battery. Now its hardly 11 months completed, again i am facing the battery issue. I just want to know how the battery getting problem with in 11 months. So the replacement battery got a not a original or what.

Please contact me on [protected].

Mukesh04 on Jun 5, 2020
              Complaint number skar1187625 is registered on 2nd june 2020 and there is no response or resolution is provided. Customer care is not cooperating with customer and not providing any solution.

[Jun 05, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

bhand13 on Jun 2, 2020
                I bought an it500 battery from bannerjee battery (Code no. 57115), authorised exide dealer dankuni, hooghly on 27th may 2020. Whose serial number a1e0e131627. After installing it, the technician sees that it is shutting down after 3 hours of charging, which means it is no longer charging. Then i change the inverter too but the same problem is happening. That means it is taking charge like that 3 hours but then it is not giving backup. Please change my faulty battery in immediate basis.
                The distributor no longer wants to give me any support. Now i feel very helpless. The distributor does not even want to pay me gst bill, saying this bill and warranty card will be this. Please request me to replace this dispute battery with good battery now.
                The dealer is going to tell me not only to give me today but also to give me tomorrow, in this situation i am afraid of covid 19 then i am not getting any support from exide even after making full payment.
                Last day, on the 2nd of june, he promised to change my bad battery by today. But he didn't keep his word and he is not receiving my phone now. I have reserved all the records of my conversation with him.
                The contact number of authorised exide dealer (Code number 57115) of dankuni, hooghly is [protected].
                Please take necessary steps.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-04 21:22:35
                Yesterday Mr. Ashim have arranged to changed the IT 500 dispute battery with a new battery. I have benefited greatly from this. specially thanks to Mr. Ashim. However, I have not received any paper or warranty card of my new battery, but I have been told to go later. I'll let you know when they come to me. Thanks and regards

[Jun 02, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Exide Industries — exide inverter home ups [Resolved]

Shrikantpoonia on May 26, 2020
                  On 30 apr 2018 i purchased home ups from m/s vinay enterprise, loharu road, satnali - 123024. During lockdown...
                  Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Exide Industries — car battery not functional

rajinderkgupta on May 24, 2020
                  I am doctor working in min of defence. I purchased exide battery (Cash memo attached) on 9/8/18 (Under two year warranty)....
                  Complaint category Government Organizations

Jitendra Devlekar on May 14, 2020
                  I have purchased jawa classic bike in 19.3.2020 frm its authorised dealer k. K. Motors bandra west mumbai. Frm the next day bikes battery started giving problem frm that day onwards buke is not self strating. And frm last almost one and half months my new bike is in stand stll condition. I ve contacted the dealer kk. Motors but are unable to attend the complaints. Si i request yu to ol issue me new batter urgently.

[May 14, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Exide Industries — four wheeler battery

asish_rao on May 12, 2020

I am, P. Asis Rao, living in Hyderabad city, Telangana State. I have registered a complaint...
                    Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Exide Industries — exide battery cracked..

Sk15 on May 7, 2020
                    On 4th may 2020, my car battery was completely dead. Then i registered my battery in exide care. Yesterday i saw some liquid...

Sidhant Bajaj on May 5, 2020
                    I bought a Battery on 18 April 2019 but battery is not Working Properly to Few months. I am going to Excide dealer but he has not sectified answer.
                    Please change my battery as soon as possiable otherwise i will sue you.
                    i have also attached the Bill.
                    please take action properly as soon as possiable

replace the battery
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Recently Discussed

16 days ago
                      Exide Industries
                      replacement battery not given by dealer
                      29 days ago
                      Exide Car Battery
                      again i am facing the battery issue
                      jay parkash yadav