Volkswagen India Customer Care
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Volkswagen India Customer Care

Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India related photos (464)

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

Volkswagen India — poor customer service by volkswagen verna goa dealership

kerschti1 on Aug 6, 2020
1. Mud-flaps were not installed during the service. It's been 8 months since we bought the polo.
2. We have not received...

Volkswagen India — cluster unit

Gurpinder_singh90 on Jul 29, 2020
Hi greeting for the day,
I own vento highline 2017 tdi model. Its been more then one year that the cluster unit of...

kashmir singh dhillon on Jul 26, 2020
Hr02z 0022 kashmir singh village khera jagadhri [protected] noc karnal volswagen finance limited

[Jul 26, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Kjgvw on Jul 21, 2020
    Date of service[protected]
    Invoice no. Pib2001785
    Repair order no. Sob2001805
    On above date my polo - comfortline petrol - car (2012) given for annual service. The only problem that i instructed sa to check is "cluster light blinking". On the same day evening, they given back the vehicle after servicing and replacing some parts and consumables like spark plugs, ribbedbelt, airfilter, engine oil etc. And with a report that everything is ok. But when i checked the vehicle with a short drive after 2 days, the problem of "cluster light blinking" is still there and even some times the a/c compressor is not working - only fan is working. Not only that after driving for nearly 30-35 kms., if we restart the vehicle, the entire cluster light will disappear and can start only after two or three trials. When i called the service adviser to complain about this, he didn't picked up the phone. As per their report they had confirmed that the battery is in good condition (Nearly 4 years old).

[Jul 21, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer,
    Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!
    This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
    We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.
    Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
    Customer Care- Volkswagen Passenger Cars
    Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited
    (formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)
    Nil
    KL 08 AY 4365
    Mob: [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Volkswagen India — volkswagen guntur service is the worst

Jay.keyone on Jul 14, 2020
      I am using volkswagen polo which ran about 20, 000 kms in a span of 2.5 years. And recently i've faced the engine bulb...

Volkswagen India — polo gt tsi abs ecs sensor failure

Sowmyashree Deepak on Jun 27, 2020
      My car was on general service in 14.03.2020 at volkswagen goa service center. The abs and ecs sensors were replaced as it...
      Complaint category Car Service Centers

Jay.keyone on Jun 23, 2020
      Hi, i own a vw polo which i had bought on 2017, since i use it very occasionally (Its like third vehicle) and i ran about 20, 000 kms in three years span and i consider it as a low usage, so after getting the engine lamp warning i took it for a service check in vw auto guntur, the same place where i purchased the vehicle. The service incharge have told me that the throttle valve and purge valve isn't functioning proper and changing them cost about 50k. Seriously? I've other 2 cars ran about 2lakh each in a span of 5 years and never got such engine issues!
      I want to raise complaint regarding this. I am not going to pay hefty amounts for such low usage.

[Jun 23, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      How long that will take to find out? I am getting ignored from the service team VolksWagen Guntur.
      They are simply avoiding calls and I wonder how cheap this Volkswagen is getting into.
      Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2020
      Dear Customer,
      Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!
      Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
      Customer Care- Volkswagen Passenger Cars
      Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited
      (formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Volkswagen India — Service and customer relationship related [Resolved]

Uthara Mohan on Jun 19, 2020
        I felt terrible and humiliated with the way the Volkswagen crew approach at the customer complaints. It all happened today...

Volkswagen India — EGR valve Issue

User Name 12 on Jun 16, 2020

I'd been truly enjoying the vw polo 1.6 tdi i have (2014 model/ run 45, 000km only/recalled and updated...

Volkswagen India — ABS sensor failure

@Pavan on Jun 15, 2020
        As per the complaint filed by myself on 12/10/2019 to volkswagen customer care with case number ccr192589 regarding abs sensor...
        Complaint category Car Service Centers

Volkswagen India — Electrical fault in car

Parmeet Singh Khurana on Jun 5, 2020
        I purcahsed vilkswagen polo in year 2016 december as a new car gets 2 years warranty from company but still i took extended...

Varun Sharma1 on May 30, 2020
        I bought a bettery from volkswagen sarkhej ahmedabad which is where i have done all my servicing for my vw ameo 1.2 comforline.

Battry purchased on 1st may 2019 (12 months ago) and yesterday i called some outside person since care was not charging to check battery voltage, as the showroom and garage of sarkhej was giving appointment after 1 week on account of the pandemic, i was told by the batter vendor that it is dead - upon asking for details, he mentioned that the cells were disconnected and is usually seen in old batteries, which apparently shouldn't apply to me considering the date i bought it.

Although showroom guys told me that it has 2years of warranty but still said we will check all condition and will then assist u since it is a replacement and not stock battery.

If so, i am happy that it will get replaced (If dead according to the showroom guy) which it is in my case and cannot be used, but i am utterly disappointed because batteries don't die this easy, which leads me to believe that sarkhej service center may have not treated me fairly which has to be addressed asap.

One - i need a replacement battery with a home pick up and drop facility as i will jot ve able to get my car to volkswagen service center sarkhej now.

Two - i need to understand the reason why this happened and an explanation to it (I am rightful to it as a customer).

[May 30, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vinu3030 on May 29, 2020
          I am using polo 1l highline plus 2019 model now i am facing power issues so what will do for overcome this problem

[May 29, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Nalan Ayurvedic on May 25, 2020
            I panneerselvam from karaikudi sivagangai dist my vento comfortline
            MXA 19604KT077251 TN 63 DF 9405 JUST driving 20 klometer slow to movent speed break aheat onthis time is brogan steering escalate complaintsvery poor qulity just runings 80000km above ...

panneerselvam.v

Steering escalate complaints very poor quality

[May 26, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

ArunVijaykuma12 on May 25, 2020
              I bought a bettery from vidyut motors pune which is where i have done all my servicing for my vw ameo 1.2 mpi comforline.

Battry purchased on 21st oct 2018 (19 months ago) and yesterday i took the battery for charging to a nearby battery vendor, as the showroom and garage of vidyut motors is currently closed on account of the pandemic untill 31st may, i was told by the batter vendor that it is dead - upon asking for details, he mentioned that the cells were disconnected and is usually seen in old batteries, which apparently shouldn't apply to me considering the date i bought it.

Although showroom guys told me that it has 2years of warranty since it is a replacement and not stock battery (Which only gets 1year warranty).

If so, i am happy that it will get replaced (If dead according to the showroom guy) which it is in my case and cannot be used, but i am utterly disappointed because batteries don't die this easy, which leads me to believe that vidyut motors may have not treated me fairly which has to be addressed asap.

One - i need a replacement battery with a home pick up and drop facility as i will jot ve able to get my car to vidyut motors now.

Three - no excuses

[May 25, 2020] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kerschti1 on May 15, 2020
                Your Goa dealership has been very unprofessional, after we purchased a Polo on Dec 31, 2019.

Despite numerous calls from us to the dealership
                1. Mudflaps promised to us have not been delivered even 5 months after the purchase
                2. Zero after sales calls or reminders of servicing or after sales has been received by us.

Gaurav

Volkswagen India — not refunded my booking amount

rakeshkushwah on Apr 5, 2020
                  To
                  The manager
                  Customer care
                  Volkswagen india

Ref: complaint regarding cheating of...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Dealers

Volkswagen India — brand new volkswagen vento dsg highline plus diesel injectors failed after just 1900 km ran [Resolved]

srinu2k9 on Mar 16, 2020
                  We bought new volkswagen vento dsg highline plus car on 27th january 2020 in guntur andhrapradesh. We have done 1000km service...
                  Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Volkswagen India — customer harassment - volkswagen apple auto whitefield [Resolved]

Jagat J on Mar 11, 2020
                  Today, i had visited volkswagen apple auto whitefield today to enquire and purchase the tiguan all-space. While entering there...

Volkswagen India — fan/ac motor failed [Resolved]

Madhu Turpu on Mar 7, 2020

I have purchased vw polo car of model 2016 in december 2016 and its been just 3 years now and ac...
                  Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Recently Discussed

9 days ago
                  Volkswagen India
                  yearly service - cluster light blinking
                  Volkswagen India
                  volkswagen guntur service is the worst
                  EGR valve Issue