Volkswagen India
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
1979

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

Sir/Madam,

I am a proud owner of Volkswagen Vento for more than ten years .

I bought the Car...
Rajkot showroom and service station very bad service customer not satisfied manager and staff very very bad service......
Dear Volkswagen,
I am a individual who is a proud owner of the Volkswagen car and also the Business Head one of the...

Volks wagen service station Thiruvalla Kerala was very bad service and not any consumer satisfaction for my vw vento I will complaint and change abs sensor . one week time again the same abs sensor complaint . constumer realtion staffs was very bad compare another car dealers exspecially that show room
Sep 14, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Every 2 years(at the max) the ABS in VW car fails. The same things happens to ALL VW owner, with no exception and the company does nothing to rectify the issue.

I had same issue and VW referred me to the local service center. What would they do, if parts are of such poor quality.

DEAR SIR,
    Greetings for the day””””””””””””
    At first am very happy to say am your...

I received my polo car from service center Mira road Mumbai 2 days ago after replacement of ABS SENSOR.the Very next day it started flashing again..I had a word with the executive, he asked me to replace all of the sensors .the next night I was coming back from the hospital in the middle of night some four signs started flashing like EPC ABS PLUS 2 MORE .and speedometer stopped working.how come this happens 2 days after the service specially when everything was alright when I left the vehicle with your workshop.
    I don't understand the technical know how's and your working strategy.the car is receiving yearly services at recognised service center only..so kindly arrange a pick up and get everything resolved ASAP .and pl do not expect any payment from my side .failing to do so will leave no option for me but to escalate it.
    Sep 13, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    This seems to be common strategy of VW India. The ABS will invariably fail every 2 years (max) and when one goes off, you get it replaced in service center; magically all other ABS will fail one after another.

This seems to be part of part of annual maintenance parts like oil change.

VW India doesn't care about customer and hence such poor quality parts are made available to hapless customers or service center knows magic to make the sensor lights on

I owned my flash red polo in nov ‘17, and the VW staff compelled me to have nail scratch stickers in all 4 door handles,...
      Today, I am at VW workshop. Like me more than 10 customers are here to replace faulty ABS sensor.

I am told...
      I have been trying to call customer care no answer, written mails and also chatted on website . My loan is closed since long...
      I have purhcased Polo Car from Landmark Vapi, And we are doing regular services from therie only an since last few services...

We booked Volkswagen polo on 26th November 2020, due to deley in delivery we canceled our booking in Jubilee Hill branch, hyderabad (beside NTV Office )
      Till now our amount of rupees 5000 is not refunded. No proper response when called .
      Sep 04, 2021

Team
        I am one of your customer since 2014 and also acting as a brand ambassador ( referred at least 100 friends and...

Vw vento car I have 4 year time lag 20 times I have changed abs senzors and that amount was 1.5 lakhs above one week ago that abs senzor issue and I got an accident total accidental service cost was approximately 40000rs immediately action that company and exspecially that dealer evm autocraft Kerala very bad service and bad car company
        Aug 31, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought Volkswagen Vento TDI DSG feb 2015 model and i am facing a fuel injector failure problem every now and then also in between long journeys which is causing a lot of problems. As of now, i have replaced 3 out of the four fuel injectors and I would like the replacement of the fourth injector as the quality of the existing injector is questionable.
          Aug 27, 2021

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I am writing this mail for a request for a duplicate invoice copy of my vw polo, 2013 model 1199 cc diesel engine comfortline car, which i have purchased from Anubhav Sharma from Meerut.
            I actually require my car to be re registered to Hyderabad from Utaar pradesh. I am trying to get the noc from Ghaziabad. But the Hyderabad RTO is asking for the invoice of the car to analyse the then price of the car to prepare the tax amount here. And the bad luck is that, the show room at that time in Meerut is closed many years back.
            So, this is my request to you that please provide me the copy of invoice or a letter stating the then price of my car.
            Please help.

Car registration details : UP15 BF 0660
            Email- sandyk.[protected]@gmail.com
            Contact no- [protected]
            Aug 26, 2021

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

We request you to please share your contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I am from kerala wayanad i have vento. My vehicle ABS sensor got failure i serviced few months ago in 80000rupees inculding...

Car front sokar very bed sarvice only 7 and 8 month sarvice plz repair my car sokar Rj19CD6585 my contact number [protected]
              Aug 16, 2021

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

Own a GT TSI VW that is 20 months old and has run 3000 km till date. A month ago I got the "EPS" message on the left and a "slippery slope" message on the right of the dashboard. The throttle stopped working and I had to pull out of the highway. I have enclosed a picture of the dashboard showing the issue.

On July 16, 2021, I took the car to the service center - Volkswagen Palace Cross Service, Rajajinagar, Bangalore India 560010. The service adviser didn't have a clue. He told me that it doesn't normally happen and that I should turn off and turn back the engine when it happens.

It happened to me today when I was driving on the highway. This incident is really dangerous since the throttle (accelerator) stops working and the engine is running at 3000 RPM when the car is moving at 45 kmph.

Can you please let me know if this is solvable? Can you also send the repair instructions to your service center and help them understand how to fix these issues henceforth?

I appreciate your help
                Aug 10, 2021

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

At the very beginning I would like to mention that I have been a loyal Volkswagen customer...
                  Dear sir/Mam .

I have loan account with Volkswagen finance . My loan account is on auto debit . Last month...