Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Nov 24, 2022
Complaints 2098

File a complaint to Volkswagen India

Having problems with Volkswagen India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Volkswagen India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Volkswagen India

Toll free
1800 102 0909

View more phone numbers

Fax

Volkswagen India reviews & complaints(2098)

Its been more than 7 months and still my car is under repair at VW Guwahati service centre. There has been multiple changes on the date of completion. And still it is not clear the estimated date completion.

The repair at the service centre has been very slow and the entire team is highly unprofessional. I do not foresee the completion of the work in near future.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

I have been facing serious inconvenience due to this.

Hi Team,

I bought 2 years SVP plan last year in Mumbai with Mody Auto Corp Mira road, at the time of selling SVP, I was told its valid across India.

Now I am in Hyderabad and given my Vento (MHQ3628) at PSS motors Manikonda for yearly service.

At the time of giving service they confirmed that the SVP is valid and will do service as per standards.

However PSS motors said they will...

My car UK 06W 3700 was met with an accident by me, in which I had handed over the car to Haldwani Volkswagen Showroom for work and I had given my car there for servicing, when I received the car near Ramnagar, Stephanie was in the car., Stolen as well as back light, and door rubber, car horn, car AC all these things were found in bad condition.

Owner-Gaurav Bangari
    Mobile no-[protected]
    Adress-Lakhanpur Chungi Ramnagar Distt-Nainital
    Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The rear Wiper of the newly purchased Volkswagen Taigun was found defective and the complaint was registered 70 days ago . The issue is still not resolved and no Communication as to when the issue will be resolved
      Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having a Polo GT Model 2017 DL2CAQ3357 in which I faced some gear shift issues on 7th October. I immediately drove the car to the VW Service centre Behrampur Road, Gurugram. On reaching the service centre, a test drive was done but no issues were found. But still the service centre has updated the system settings which took almost 4 hours and the car was handed to me. On driving back, I again faced the same gear shift issues and called...
        To,

PPS MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED / Volkswagen India team

Dear PPS Motors Team,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that the following inconvenience caused by your Somajiguda Sales tem and Not resolving the issue since last 4 months

Placed the order for Taigun Automatic mid variant with Automatic foldable ORVMs.

But delivered the vehicle with out Automated ORVMs(...

upset with this service.

I paid INR. 19888/-
        Additional
        Insurance Claim - INR. 15000/-
        Nov 14, 2022
        Last week October 4 2022, I sent my car to Tirunelveli Ramani cars company service center for Bumper internal damage, Steering rotating noise, Brake noise & Engine noise problem while driving. But still steering unbearable noise and brake noise. I felt bad that I have again the same problem. I am upset with this service. I paid INR. 19888/- Additional Insurance claimed - INR. 15000

Team Volkswagen India,

I would like to bring to your notice a fraud committed by your employees by delivering a faulty Taigun Car to me that is running at an average of 4.5 Km/litre.
          I purchased a Taigun Highline 1.0 from Noida (Viraj Automobiles), all relevant documents attached for your reference. I live in Kanpur city and have been using the vehicle in this city. I purchased it from Noida because of the lesser waiting...

I've brought the VW Taigun 1.0 car and given it for annual or 15, 000/- KMS service but didn't resolved the complaints. Also, not responsive or not skilled labour, after service getting the car performance got down.

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration number, service center name and contact details and in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Volkswagen India — Very Very bad service and harassment

I did one mistake that I choosen Ahmednagar service center for my accidental car repair. It took almost more than 3 months to handover my vehicle but after 2-3 days I observed multiple issues like alignment, pending work and all.

Can I register complaint against consumer right ? As I already paid 2 lakhs for repair and it's just a waste of money and time for me.

This is very bad experience i had in my entire...
            1. My name is Sujith S, owner of a Volkswagen Polo 1L MPI Comfortline petrol. I have purchased the above mentioned vehicle on Mar 2021 from Volkswagen Ahemednagar, Maharashtra.
            2. My car completed 14k kilometres and did its first service on Mar 2022 from Volkswagen service centre Nashik. Now I am facing an issue with the paint damage on the bonnet of the car since last 1 month. The paint has been damaged on the bonnet in different...
            Clutch pedal stops working while driving.
            Sits down automatically and doest come up.
            Been to service centre twice and they have changed master and sleeve cylinder twice and still no improvement.
            Again facing same issue.
            Bad diagnose system

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

My polo GT tsi vehicle number : tn45ca6905, facing engine warning lamp glowing issue from the day of purchase.
              I have purchased this vehicle on Jan 13 2022 from ramani cars Trichy.
              Now the vehicle is in ramani cars Trichy workshop. I am not getting proper update on vehicle status.
              Please help ASAP.

Kaarthy.g
              [protected]...
              Need immediate attention from Service Station at Ahmedabad who have held my car since past 9 days for some weired noise from front. No remedy till date, not sure will it be resolved or not

Hello Team,
                I have booked Volkswagen Taigun 1.5 Ltr GT Plus on 04/08/2022 at Volkswagen Deccan Mody Uppal branch and got a quotation of 20, 38, 200/- on road.
                The sales person Shiva and Ashok convinced me a lot for booking this vehicle at 20, 38, 200/- by saying they kept very less margin with dealer price just to sent the vehicle to the market.
                I have called them multiple times before delivery confirmed on the price...

Volkswagen India — Taigun - TSI Topline manual: Driver seat glass window issue

I have bought Taigun TSI Top end model on NOV 2021, since then I am facing issue with driver seat window glass and the Volkswagen team hasn't fixed it yet.

Issue description:
                The driver seat window doesn't work well. If the window is closed and when I try to slide down the window and again try to slide up, it doesn't slide up immediately. It slides up halfway and sides down automatically, this happens twice every time...
                My loan got completed 2020 March . Still not received the NOC. Facing the difficult time to transfer the car .
                I got to know the financing company is closed now .
                Please help me the NOC.
                I have been mailing at CustomerCare.[protected]@vwfs.com, But no response received till now.
                My car registration: KA03MV5502
                Email : [protected]@gmail.com...

Volkswagen India — Refund which is in process for more than 10 days

I paid advance for 2 year service package and key (roughly around 32000) i have recently purchased my car and i did tell them that my transfer is in process, but after paying then they were not ready to give invoice on my name, so i asked them to refund the money on 17th September, which they said ahould be done in 8-10 days, today is 28th September and still they have no update and excuses like HOD is not there, cheque will get signed, more...

Volkswagen India — VW Vento Wire harness Part unavailability and No ETA from past 3 months

I gave the VW Vento Desiel vehicle at VW Apple Auto, Whitefield due to a water clog problem on 18th June 2022.
                The Service Advisor advised the need to replace the wire harness part and placed the order for the part.

So far NO ETA for the part availability and insurance was not waiting since its an unknown time. I need the vehicle to commute purpose.

Neither Apple Auto service centre...
                Dealership Name: Volkswagen Whitefield apple auto
                Vehicle number: KA 03 MY 5342

After following up for 3 months the said service center is not providing me the duplicate invoice copy of my vehicle.
                I have lost it and now required while transferring vehicle to another state.

Please don't mark this as resolved after just redirecting to said dealer
                This is another complaint I'm raising as you...