Volkswagen India
Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.
1936

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Volkswagen India related photos (213)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Volkswagen India Photos

Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

Vehicle: VW Vento TDI
Registration year: 2012
Latest Incident : Amber Glow plug warning and engine shudderbr...

As my Volkswagen vento has been brought to tamilnadu the RTO asked to produce invoice which was misplaced by the first owner from whom I purchased. Hence it is requested necessary suggestion may please be provided me to obtain the duplicate invoice of my car
Duplicate invoice: regarding
Apr 30, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please response for my request. I am unable to register my Volkswagen in tamilnadu to where my car brought from uttarakhand

I have been using VW Ameo DSG comfortline, Reg no. KL02BA 6065 since March 2017 and 68000 KM have been run out so far.br...

I left my car for service and ordered a part for my cross polo on Feb 19 and paid the amount in advance till date 16 April, i haven't got any response from Kun Volkswagen Alandur service station. No response while reaching them.
    Almost 2 months without any response is pathetic.

Kindly do the needful.
    Duplicate

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Almost 2 months without any response is pathetic.

Kindly do the needful.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I am Nagaraj. Vehicle # KA 03 MZ 7619.
        VIN No.: MEXA17607HT114757
        Issue: Engine lamp is ON

Previous complaint number: CCR05118442
        I purchased VW polo allstar in Feb 2017;
        i am facing Engine lamp warning in the cluster from last 2 years ( ON and Off). Again i am facing the same issue more the 5 times( there has been a fix done in the past, but not permanent fix.
        This is really annoying me and i do not have confident to drive this vehicle at all.
        Just after 20 days of regular service, again facing this issue.
        I seriously question your technicians knowledge on this. Even after fix why the same issue is turning up?
        I hope atleast this time i expect a permanent solution to this issue.

Dealer: Apple Auto whitefield.
        Apr 17, 2021
        Apr 11, 2021

Dear Customer,
        Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
        We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
        We understand your query has been resolved and marked resolved on the consumer forum website.
        In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in
        We thank you for being our valued customer.
        Assuring you of our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I faced an issue with abs sensor and speedometer irregular for my polo KL 41P 2806.
          I have given the car to Volkswagen Cheranalloor showroom for this issue, service manager [ Tharun francis] claimed resolved the issue by changing the abs sensor under warranty.
          At the same day[09/04/2021] abs sensor light started blinking and speedometer reading showing wrong value, my journey was troubled and discontinued.
          They were hold my car in service centre for 3 days about to resolve this issue [apr 7, apr8, apr 9].
          I took this car on nov 2018. At my first, second service not went well. Both 2 service i went to service centre twice to resolving my complaint (you can check the service appointment history). One complaint came after the service.
          Same service manager dealing all my issue from the beginning.
          Really frustrated !!!
          Why Volkswagen cheating me for my hard earned money????
          I want a resolution for my issue and change my service manager for resolving my car issue and future services.
          Apr 10, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Sajeer, a proud owner of 2018 model VW Polo Trendline Red Colour(KL-03-AC-5880).
            I would like to raise my concern...
            My polo was given for service here Autobahn Volkswagen service centerPatlon Yard, CTS NO. 151 & 151, 1, Ram Mandir Rd, Somani...
            Dear Sir, I have been using Volkswagen vento for many years, Fifteen days ago there was a minor accident to my car, I gave...
            I have Volkswagen polo Car no. RJ14CZ7177.
            15 days back it was showing engine light. I talked to the service center...
            I have given my car (PY01BS7777) to the service centre at pondicherry, ( 43 Cuddalore Main Road Thattanchavady, Ariyankuppam,...
            GJ15CH5775

I'm have issue with Volkswagen service center,
            on 13/02/2021 i have given my Passat for...
            I purchased my VW polo trusting the quality and reputation of this firm.
            I have purchased my car on 2014.A couple...

I am Satyam Mohanty my Volkswagan Polo vehicle number is OD02AQ4315.i am going to repair my vehicle...

Reference is made to the previous complaint(CCR[protected] on the issue. My car has been in the service centre for almost 17 days now. neither has the car been repaired, nor any part time vehicle has been provided which is causing a lot of inconvenience. The company appointed some Mr. Praveen for addressing my issue, he has not even bothered to pick up my calls! Extremely unprofessional response by the entire service center as a whole. additionally volkswagen has written that the issue has been addressed ! this is the epitome of fraud by any company ever seen or heard !
            Feb 13, 2021

Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought this car polo tsi 2020 on june 5. Unfortunately, i met with an accident on dec 13
              I called rsa and they took my car to volkswagen moradabad. Its been 2 months already and they need another 15 -20 days because sone parts are not available. I am really stuck with their pathetic service and feeling really bad now . I bought this car with my hard earned money with turning out to be a big loss for me.my contact number is [protected]
              Feb 11, 2021

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

Assuring you our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

I own a Volkswagen vento diesel highline purchased on 2011 May. Cars run only 57, 000 KMs and I am regularly doing all periodic...