Volkswagen India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 6, 2022
Complaints 2047
Profile

File a complaint to Volkswagen India

Having problems with Volkswagen India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Volkswagen India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Volkswagen India

Toll free
1800 102 0909

View more phone numbers

Fax

Volkswagen India reviews & complaints(2047)

Hello There,
I bought Taigun in November, since then I am facing below problems.
1. Infotainment system.
2. Gear box sound.
3. GPS tracking device is waste of money.
4. Meter light problem.
Since November I am chasing for above problem. But there is no resolution. And today when I went for my 6 month checkup. They said again they will check these things. If it is not working after multiple check and troubleshooting, then it is clear there is a problem in the devices.
Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a Complaint against EVM VW Cochin Dealer Service Center. The vehicle was given for service on 21 April, 2022. Mr. Agin Mohan was the agent who took the service. The car did had small splashes of wall paint which he told would be removed by polimer coating. The agent was asked to deliver the vehicle on the same day. Later at the evening Mr. Agin contacted to get the permission to extend it to next day. It was agreed. On the next day...
    I ASHOK GUPTA purchased volkswagen vento from moti nagar(world class auto), new delhi on RC registered 01/06/2016. So there was a loan of 5 lakhs on this car for 5 years which ended on 31/05/2020. I have been trying hard for getting NOC for the same from volkswagen but no response from dealer and from toll free number. I have attached the RC and bill for my car. So it's humble request that provide my NOC for my car asap. It's a very urgent...
    my VW Vento TDi AT is a wonderful car to drive and gives me great feeling of stability and safety since I bought it new in November 2017 from VW Downtown Mumbai.
    In August 2020, I was returning late night from the office when the engine started vibrating abnormally as the road was wobbly. The glow plug light came on and so did the check engine light. I managed to drive the car in limp mode to my home 15 kilometers...
    Team, I want to lodge a complaint where I need proper investigation and explanation, where I met with an accident dated (8 March, 2022) at Indore -Bhopal highway with the truck, during the impact the airbag did not opened, Now my vehicle is booked in total loss, but I won’t be able to understand why airbag did not opened at the time of impact with the truck,

Need proper explanation and investigation from your tech tech team...
    I am the owner of a volkswagen polo with the following given details below:
    Reg. no: UK07DC7681 (India)
    Chassis No: MEXK17608JT088227
    Engine No: CJL149504

I want to bring it to your notice that the said car CAUGHT FIRE WHILE DRIVING AND I WAS IN IT.
    I WAS LUCKY THAT I COULD GET OF THE CAR IN TIME OTHERWISE AND AVERTED THE WORST THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED !!

I bought a VOLKSWAGEN in the...
    My car Reg.no. TN10BP1928
    Chassis number - WVGZZZA1ZMV155907,
    Model - Vw - T - ROC,
    Error- Gearbox in
    emergency mode.
    You can drive on.

On 25th February 2022 While driving there was an issue facing (Gearbox in emergency mode. You can drive on.
    We have informed to Road side assistance of VW they took the vehicle shared the Job sheet. Till date we don’t have any idea that when our...

Volkswagen India — Negligence by Service Centre costing me 4Lakh

Cheated by VW Panipat Service Centre when my car was in warranty, car started developing problems for Low engine oil level. VW customer care told me that this is common problem and just topup the engine oil. Same problem came 2-3 times and everytime they topped up engine oil. Now when my car is out of warranty, they say engine is damaged and need to replace engine which will cost 4 Lakh. Horrible brand Horrible service staff and management...

Volkswagen India — Kun Volkswagen Alandur - Service issue

I am complaining about the Kun Volkswagen service center Alandur vw.
    I have left my polo car for service on 17th march for general service and abs sensor issue.
    Received the car on 18th march with the bill stated 28000 which new abs sensor replaced. Again 19th March itself abs shows malfunction alarm. Informed to Kun Alandur VW service station but no response still.please do the needful...
    Horrible service experience, people in customer service are completely unprofessional, bought a car service package worth 14 K INR on 10th Feb, paid additional 5 K INR for some small parts, I have given my car for general service and after complete health check-up the car is delivered to me, as I had taken pick and drop service, later i have realized in just a few days the left rear window glass is not going down, after checking thoroughly...

My AC vent is damaged and broken after the 3rd paid service. Now am not able to direct the AC flow. It should be replaced.
    Dear Customer,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

No recived my rc pls resolve da problem
      Dear Customer,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

We request you to please share your VIN number, car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Volkswagen India — Fire accident in car due to poor service

The Salem VW service center called me for periodical service and informed service center in Hosur can do as I am located in Hosur.

My vehicle TN29 BC 4777 was took for service on 7-Jan-2022 and it was handed over to me on 10-Jan, while handover I found all warning indicating in the cluster and informed to the service center and visited back on same day to rectify the problem.

The service center checked and unable...

Volkswagen India — New Car VW Taigun

I have purchased a new VW Taigun from Volkswagen Whitefield Bangalore .
        I switched from Hyundai to VW thinking it's the topmost brand with best quality. 2Mar 2022 after waiting for 5 months I took delivery of my car. In these 5 months car price has been increased twice . Today morning 3Mar 2022 the car horn stopped working. I brought it the dealership today, they are still struggling to give me an answer and have taken...

Hi All,

I have requested the PPS MOTORS SOMAJIGUDA hyderabad telanagana showroom people for the invoice copy of the car, which is required for the transfer from one state to another I have recently moved from Hyderabad to visakhapatanam andhra pradesh I have received the NOC from telanaga but in andhra pradesh to register for transfer they require invoice copy when requested the same from dealer they are denying to provide saying they don't have data from 2013 I don't understand how the data will not be available. Kindly help me through this to get invoice copy.
        Registeration number ap09cq8768
        Dear Customer,
        Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
        We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
        We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
        In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in
        We thank you for being our valued customer.
        Assuring you of our best services always.

(formerly known as Volkswagen India Private Limited)

For my loan account#[protected], I have written to Volkswagen support at customercare.[protected]@vwfs.com, [protected]@vwfs.com, [protected]@vwfs.com and customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in on 9th and 18th of Feb 2022 with no response at all. I have also tried to contact the finance team over call but there was no response.

I wanted to close my loan so I wanted to know the details. There is no response via email nor via phone.
          This...

Volkswagen India — Volkswagen Vento 1.6L Highline

I had given my car for service and replace steering road at Volkswagen Mysore road service center.

My car was in very good state (could drive inter state) before giving for service and after service and repair I cannot drive in city even for 20-30 kms. The break does not apply. The speedometer goes crazy. Spent Rs70, 000+ for service and repair. Now the car has become undrivable and unsafe. This was my best car to drive and...

Volkswagen India — Volkswagen whitefield damaged my car second time

Volkswagen whitefield tried to close this issue by painting the damaged parts, even though we requested for a full body paint. Now again they damaged one more part(Car door pad, attached pics) three days back and delivered the car. Once again I need to report this second issue and they are not ready to replace it with a new part, instead tried to replace it with some used parts without our consent. Please escalate this issue on priority....
          I want to request a duplicate invoice copy of my vw polo 2013 buy, bearing below details:

Model:- POLO 1.2L MPI MT HIGHLINE
          Color: - FLASH RED
          Chassis -WVWH1360XET019072
          Engine - CJL071369
          Registration no - GA-07-E-9608

I want to request a duplicate invoice copy of my vw vento, bearing below details:

Model:- POLO 1.2L MPI MT HIGHLINE
          Color: - FLASH RED
          Chassis -WVWH1360XET019072
          Engine - CJL071369
          Registration no - GA-07-E-9608

I actually require my car to be re registered to amalapuram from goa. I have taken the noc from goa and submitted to my rto office. They now ask for the invoice of the car...