[Resolved]  Maruti Swift Dzire — Late Delivery and details of how to approach them

To get your dezire before delivery time just visit http://cosmotechband.blogspot.com/ and
find the way to reach maruti to catalyize the process of delivery of Maruti Swift Dzire

Comments

All complaints are correct, dealer must tell prioerty no.to the customer for the delivery schedule for DEZIRE CAR OF MARUTI.
I have booked VXI DEZIRE with Bagga link Patpar ganj delhi on 13.04.2008 but priorty was not given and their marketing person says we dont know the correct time for delivery.
Detail is----Recpt.no. 139315 dated 13.04.2008
AMBIKA PARSAD SHARMA
Amount paid-Rs.50, 000/-
I therefore request you to tell me the delivery time.
I have booked a dzire vdi with berkley automobile at chandigarh on the name of Sanjiv kumar on date 20/04/2008. The commitment of delivery was three month. But now they are not telling me the exact time of delivery.
Sir/ Madam
I am venkatraman from Tamil Nadu. 4 Months before i booked for swift Dzire vdi in Thanjor (Pillai & Sons). They commitment of Delivery was within 45 days From the booking Date. Till now they didn't give any responsible from company. So pls responsible to me when will u deliver.

swiftdzire — Late delivery

hello sir i am from asr i booked my car from jaycee motor almost 3 mnths ago At t he time of booking they told that your car will be delivered in the jan but now they are telling car will be deliyered after 3 or 4 mnths or demanding 20000 for the quick delivery but we have to gifted car in marriage in jan mobile no [protected] yourssincerely mukesh sodhi
I have booked a dzire vdi with berkley automobile at chandigarh on the name of Sanjay singla on date 14/01/2009. . tell me the exact time of delivery.
we have book one swift dezire vdi on dated.22/04/09 on ur Dealer-MODERN AUTOMOBILES AT HISSAR IN HARYANA and that time they commited us for delivery in 2 monthes. On that time we gave 100000 rupees in advance and recipt no. is 2286. Till date we do not get delivery of our car now tell us what we do
I have booked a dzire vdi in berkley automobile at chandigarh on the name of Gaurav engineering works on date 28/01/2010. . tell me the exact time of delivery.
I've booked the car in Popular Automobiles Trivandrum on 06/05/2010. The CRE has promised the delivery within 100 (3 1/2 months) days. but till now they are not sure of the exact date of delivery. Interestingly a fellow working in the same office promised me the delivery within 1 week if i would pay him 5000. Best Customer Service at Popular... Even Govt. offices comes behind them.
I have booked my dzire on 24.6.2011. Earlier i was told that i will get my car within 70 days but the dealer says it will take more 5 months may i know the reason behind so late delivery.

Maruti Suzuki India