[Resolved]  Medical Insurance — prenumbered receipt

I have a medical insurance. The insurance company (HDFC) and the third party involved (Mediassit India TPA Pvt. Ltd.) are refusing to process a bill which is not prenumbered. The hospital has provided the Doctor receipt in a format stamped with hospital seal. Now I do not know who is at fault. Against whom should I fight? Please find attached the receipt, provided by the Hospital.

prenumbered receipt
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have the same problem with the same third party. How did you solve this? How can any patient know which doctor is carrying a pre-numbered receipt with him? Is this feasible at all? Also is there a provision in Indian law that says doctors can only issue pre-numbered receipt? I couldn't find any such thing so I'm not sure about its existence. But as a patient, why should I be blamed if a doctor hasn't issued pre-numbered receipt?
My case is same. How did you solved this problem? Does this count in fraud case?
I have the same issue. Did this get resolved ?
Even i am facing same problem for maternity claim, now the insurance company is saying pre bill receipt is required for the final bill.
How to fight for this kind of issue.
Hi, Even I am facing the same issue, can anyone explain how to go about it now? Thanks!
Hi, Even I am facing the same issue, can anyone explain how to go about it now?
Hospital is saying one bill as pre numbered bill and Mediassist is not accepting

Please help
Thanks!
Any resolution for prenumbered bill?
have a medical insurance. The insurance company and the third party involved are refusing to process a bill which is not prenumbered. The hospital has provided the Doctor receipt in a format stamped with hospital seal. Now I do not know who is at fault. Against whom should I fight? Please guide.
How to fight for this kind of issue.