[Resolved]  Naaptol.com / iPhone — Non receipt my iphone

Respected sir
I had order a i-phone from the naaptol.com vide order no. 48387.
They had send me the the i-phone on dated 09 oct 2009 which touch screen was found broken.

Them i had made so many complain to their costumer care, then they advise me to return the i-phone to their bussiness centre at mahape, navi - mumbai. And i had returned back the i-phone with all accessories to mumbai on dated 14 oct 2009 and they had recived the same on dated 16 oct 2009.

But still they had not reply and send my i-phone.

Please resolve my issue as early as you can.

Naveen kumar
Mob no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2017
Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care's response May 25, 2010
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the inconveniece caused to you. We are working on your complaint and in next 10 to 15 working days you will recieve your product.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Naaptol Customer Care.

Comments

naaptol .com/ i phone — NON RETURN BACK MY DEFECTIVE i PHONE

naaptol .com/ i phone

NON RETURN BACK T MY i PHONE
RESPECTED SIR
I HAD ORDER A i-PHONE FROM THE NAAPTOL.COM VIDE ORDER NO. 48387.
This is my 2nd complain

Naaptol.com HAD SEND ME THE THE i-PHONE ON DATED 09 OCT 2009 WHICH TOUCH SCREEN WAS FOUND BROKEN.

THEM I HAD MADE SO MANY COMPLAIN TO THEIR COSTUMER CARE , THEN THEY ADVISE ME TO RETURN THE i-PHONE TO THEIR BUSSINESS CENTRE AT MAHAPE, NAVI- MUMBAI. AND I HAD RETURNED BACK THE i-PHONE WITH ALL ACCESSORIES TO MUMBAI ON DATED 14 OCT 2009 AND THEY HAD RECIVED THE SAME ON DATED 16 OCT 2009.

BUT STILL THEY HAD NOT REPLY AND SEND MY i-PHONE.

PLEASE RESOLVE MY ISSUE AS EARLY AS YOU CAN.
THANKING YOU

UTTARAKHAND
E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com
MOB NO. [protected]

Naaptol.com / iPhone — Please never do naaptol from here

Once i did naaptol by buying an i phone from here and with this mistake i bought lots of stress and tension. Due to very poor and inferior quality I could not get the chance to use it even for a week. After all efforts, lastly i have to believe that my hardly earned money has been snatched away..Only the phone is with me laying silent doing no work and teasing me for foolishness. So please be careful before going to naaptol any thing.

Naaptol Online Shopping Phone
    Naaptol Online Shopping Address
    Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India - 400607