[Resolved]  NDA AND NA 2 EXAM 2009 — Not received my roll number

Sir my name is heman bisht and i fill the form forNDA AND NA 2 examination 2009 which exam is on 30th August but i can not receive my roll number.

Comments

n/a — about my roll no.

sir/madam
i have fill up a online app. form on 27-05-08 for recuitment of clerks in sbi. but i can't have any information about the process.plz tell me what happened to exam? is it already taken or coming? my reg. no. is 5828390 and deposit journal no. is[protected].
hoping 4 an early action
thanks
Sir, I am Rushmoney Agnihotri. I had submitted my form for NDA & NA-II exam 2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my roll No Card as of now.Please hurry up.
sir my roll no is 075887 but i have forgotten my form no, . plz help me from this situation
Sir. my name is Vikrant choudhary.I had submitted my form for NDA & NA-II exam 2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my roll No Card as of now.
sir, my name is pariskshit dutt and I submitted my form for NDA and NA-2 but i have not recieved my roll number card pls help me.
Sir my name is Manik Sharma and i filled the form for NDA examination 2009 which exam is on 30th August but i havent received my roll number yet. Please help me out.
I have not recived my call letter for examination of NDA held on 30 Aug 2009 . Please send as early as possible.
Not recieved my roll no
sir my name is parveen malik and i have filled the form of NDA exam. 2009 which is on 30th august but i have not recieved my roll no. please send it as early as possible.
sir i haven't received my nda2 rollno.please tell me how can i get it.
i'm rajat and i've not get my NDA examinations roll no. how to get that??????
sir/mam
my name is shekhar saini. from gurgaon i had fill nda form for exam on 30 aug but hav't got roll no or i d card till now. pls suggest me what can i do ???...
i didnt recieved my roll no ... plz sent at my yahoo kindly n sector where test is goiog to be conducted ...
Sir, I am Neeraj. I had submitted my form for NDA & NA-II exam 2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my roll No Card as of now.Please hurry up
sir, i am jaspinder, i have not recieved my nda exam 2 roll no. which will held on 30th aug, 2009.my form no. is 36064741.plz hurry up
Sir, I am Adeshpal Singh. I had submitted my form for NDA & NA-II exam 2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my roll No Card as of now.Please hurry up.
i filled out the form for 30th aug exam
i didnt get roll no.
Sir, I, am Manpreet Singh, I had submitted my form for NDA Exam2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my Roll No. Card as of now.

Name Manpreet Sing

Date of Birth 11/8/2009
HQ 2 COPRS, FS Section
C/O 56 APO Pin 908502
Ph.No. [protected]
sir, my name is hrushikesh satapathy, i am from orissa sunabeda-2 koraput district ..i haven't received my rollno. card till now as i had applied for nda-2 2009...and i don't have my application form number..so plz help me soon ...hurry up!! thank you..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other