[Resolved]  NDA AND NA 2 EXAM 2009 — Not received my roll number

Sir my name is heman bisht and i fill the form forNDA AND NA 2 examination 2009 which exam is on 30th August but i can not receive my roll number.

Comments

Sir, I have not received my roll number. You are kindly requested to mail me the roll no and despatch the same.

I am Abhishek Kumar Sharma, I had submitted my form for NDA Exam2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I have not received my Roll No. Card as of now.

Name; Abhishek kumar Sharma
S/o Shri Balak Ram Sharma
Date of Birth 07/09/1992
Vill - Pangoli PO- Pathankot
Distt-Gurdaspur-145001
Ph.No.[protected]
SIR

MY NAME ANKIT SUDAN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ROLL NO CARD
Sir, I have not received my roll number. You are kindly requested to mail me the roll no .
sir, i havnt recieved my roll no...or any letter of rejection...plz help me...
Sir, I, am Deepesh Panwar, I had submitted my form for NDA Exam2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my Roll No. Card as of now. My application No is 35479439.

Name : Deepesh Panwar
s/o Mr. yashpal Panwar
Sir, I had submitted my form for NDA & NA-II exam 2009 scheduled to be 30th August 2009, I did not receive my roll No Card as of now.Please send as soon as possible. Thankyou
sir, i still not got my admit card i m from gwalior and i m the applicant of nda-2 2009 so you are kindly reqested to mail my roll no so i can appear in nda exm
Sir my name is Ved Prekesh . I have filled up my form for the test of NDA-2. My Exam will be held on
30th Augest 2009. till date, I haven, t got my roll no., iam giving my Permanent Address plz send my roll on same . Ved Prakesh S/o Sh. Baldev raj sharma village & Post Office Rajhana Tehsil & District Shimla. HP. PIn code no 171009. Plz do needful as soon as possible.
I shall be thankful to you. Contact No.
Sir i have not recieved my roll no. please send it as early as possible
sir, i have not received my nda roll number my name is hardeep chahar residing at H.No.687 sec-03(1) Rewari haryana. plz, hurry up
Sir, I, am S.Paul Naveen, I had submitted my form for NDA Exam2009 scheduled to be conducted on 30th August 2009, I did not receive my Roll No. Card as of now.

S.Paul Naveen,
S.Suguna Pal,
L.I.C.of India,
Palamaner-517408
Andhra pradesh.
sir, i have not recieve my roll number.My NDA ll f.n.35908396 .
Sir
my name is Ravikant.I have not received my admit card of NDANA II EXAM 2009 also i have forgotten
my application form no.Sir i request you to mail my admit card on my email [protected]@rediffmail.com

APPLICANTS NAME:-RAVIKANT
FATHER'S NAME:-AJIT PRASAD SINGH
ADDRESS:-CO KAMAL NAYAN KUMAR
AT+P.O;-AUNTA (RAGHURAMTOLA)
POLICE STATION:-HATHIDAH
DISTRICT:-PATNA
PIN CODE:803303
sir, icannot recieve my roll no.
Sir, I have not received my roll number and NDA Exam2009 scheduled to be conduct on 30th August.Please Hurry up.Please send my roll number on [protected]@gmail.com.
Sir my name is Kirtan pal Singh I fill the fomr of nda -II but i have no get my roll no.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other