[Resolved]  NDA AND NA 2 EXAM 2009 — Not received my roll number

Sir my name is heman bisht and i fill the form forNDA AND NA 2 examination 2009 which exam is on 30th August but i can not receive my roll number.

Comments

i have yet not received my roll no. and not rejected form?????
sir, i have not recived my hall ticket till now please give me some briefings
sir when will the nda 2 2009 result declare
I have lost my Admit Card.So Please give me my Roll No in My Mail id.
Thank You.
sir, i lost my roll number now i dont know how to check my result ... please help me, how can i check my result without knowing my roll number . is there is any other way please revert back
Sir/Madam, My name is Amandeep Singh, i'm from Jammu I had applied for NDA examination in session 2009-10.I hadn't recieved my roll no. yet so plz help me soon !!Thank You...
i can't get my nda2010 call later and rol number when i have to get.
sir i have filled the form but not recvd my roll no
Respected sir,
I am Girish sankolli from dharwad i had sent an application NDA-1 2010 which is held on 3rd week of april but yet i have not received my roll number sir
my name is abhey singh.i have not received my roll no. yet i have mot my application form no. i had applied for nda-1 2010.so plz help me.thanks

abhey singh
s/o ashok kumar
vill:kala manj
po:mukerian
dist:hoshiarpur
sir, my name is Shahbaz . i had submitted my form for NDA 1 exam2010. i did not recieve my roll no. card. plz send it soon. NAME: Shahbaz singh
s/o S. Harbrinder singh
DATE OF BIRTH : 09 MARCH 1992
ADDRESS: House no. 9013/2, gali no.9, Haibowal kalan Ldh. (PB.)
PH. No. - [protected], [protected]
Sir, i am Ahmed Raza Harkare, I have submitted my form NDA-NA exam 2010 scheduled to be conducted on 18th April 2010, i did not receive my admit card & roll no. as of now .You are kindly requested to mail me the roll no and despatch the same.
Sir, I, am AHMED RAZA HARKARE, I had submitted my form for NDA Exam 2010
scheduled to be conducted on 18TH APRIL 2010, I did not receive my Roll No & ADMIT CARD as of now. You are kindly requested to mail me the roll no and despatch the same.

NAME: AHMED RAZA HARKARE
s/o ABDUL QUAYYUM HARKARE
Application form no:36710621
Adress:7, Telangi Pacha Peth, Solapur
Phone no:[protected]
i am rahul dev sharma. please send my roll number nda exammination.
Sir my name is Rajat Attri
I AM FROM HIMACHAL PRADESH
i have no recieved my NDA roll no.
please make it available for me
sir i hadfilled up the application form for NDA 2 but haven't recievedthe rollno. yet
dear sir,
i lost my aieee roll number of 2009. my application form no. is 9530093. so please solve my problem immediatly.i thankful for this.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other