Nikon — Repair from Pune service center

Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 mrahalkar
I have given my Nikon D-40 for repairing at Nikon service center (authrosied) at Koregaon park near Taj Blue diamond hotel.
But this service center is terrible and third class
Since 3 months they did not make my camera repair always saying parts shortage
They dont have courtesy to inform customers............ Very hopeless and thirdclass serivce
I want to contact Nikon Manager for this if any body can share his no or mail address that will helpful
milind

Comments

Hi Milind,

We are sorry to hear about all the grievances you have with our services. We would like
to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have. Please share with us your contact details
and we will get back to you at the earliest to make sure the necessary action is taken.

Regards, Nikon Team.

I am searchin Nikon service center in Pune city. for the problem of damaged desplay of Nikon Coolpix L21. Plz provide contact number and address of service center in pune city near shaniwar peth. Plz email me the details on [email protected] or sms on [protected]
frnds, the best Nikon service center in Narayan Peth Pune. "Camera House" Mr. Sanjay Karande, [protected]/ 24475804
I have purchased Nikon Coolpix S3700 camera on 25.11.2015. Now the problem is that Lende of the camera is sticker. So want to solve this issue.

Please let me know the service center in Kothrud, Pune. Please share name of the shop and phone number.

Jeevan
There is spelling mistake in last post.
Problem is lense of camera is sticker.

My email id is [email protected]

Sorry again.

Lense of camera is stucked.

Jeevan

+91 12 4468 8500 (Tech. Support North)
    +91 22 4092 5555 (Tech. Support West)
    +91 33 4021 8500 (Tech. Support East)
    Plot No.71, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001