OnlineSkyShop.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to OnlineSkyShop.com

Having problems with OnlineSkyShop.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OnlineSkyShop.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OnlineSkyShop.com

OnlineSkyShop.com Website

OnlineSkyShop.com Head Office Address

OnlineSkyShop.com Phone Numbers

OnlineSkyShop.com reviews & complaints(141)

Ordered slim and lift for rs 1500 and got a biscuit packet
OnlineSkyShop.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Noise action camera for 2499 rs, but I received some other camera of worth 1499 Rs a/c your site only.

Now I am not happy with the product I want the same Noise camera to me . I qm trying to call the number displayed in the site anytime it is showing switched off.

Revert me as soon as possible I was to replace this with Noise camera for which I paid you. Expecting response from your end.

Order No ID[protected]. Online sky shop!! I didn't order a product from your site but still you are sending a product? Resolve this now. I don't want any product from your bad site.

I bought today a surveil bulb wireless camera . Order id is #[protected] AWB No is[protected] . You sent me and I received it. But that is not working. Very low quality. Holder is broken. It is very bad experience. Please don't these types . Please.. refund

First of all I just want to shara one think that please do not buy any product from onlineskyshop as it's titly fraud company there is no customer care no email.
          Always delivered ghatiya used product .
          Delivered camera is used one not even working
          Blody [censored]ers.....
          I've ordered noise turbo smart watch and I received some other watch where I found difference in looks and quality...
          1. Received square dial instead of rounded edged square dial

2. No brand name is displayed in watch..

3. Didn't received user manual, warranty card and other instructions for use manual...

Kindly help me to resolve the issue...

I order a toy from the onlineskyshop.com and I received a damaged item I want to return but I can't because I couldn't get in touch with the contact number provided on the website and neither on the mail. Do something
          order no:[protected]
          Nov 3, 2021
          The company did not respond to my complaint and I was surprised that my complaint was marked as resolved where I didn't get any callback nor email from their side. I'm starting to think that this is a scam
          why my complaint was marked as resolved when no one responded

I have by mistakly order a noise ultra action camera from your website and i don't from where i should cancel my order please cancel my order or contact me .
            Thanks!
            English me feedback dal chuka hu,
            Ab Hindi me dalta hu shayad ye bhasha achchi Lage unhe.
            To bat ye hai ki online sky shop me randiyo ki aulade baithi hai jinhe upar wale se dar nhi lagta, aur laudhe sadhe logo ke sath fraud kar rahe hai,
            Duplicate chizo ko brand se deliver karte hai, diya gaya bar code bhi sach nhi hota,
            Custer care number hamesha switch of rahta hai delivery me jo number hota hai vo kabhi pick nahi hota ..
            To kul milakar jiska Paisa gaya hai vo unhe contact karne ki kosish na karo .
            Sir[censored]par walo ko dua koro ki rya randiyo ki aulade kutto ki maut mare...

Https://onlineskyshop.in/HDmini-cameras/noise-play-ultra-hd-action-camera-black-...

Ordered from the above link on COD, paid 2500 in cash.

Received Duplicate product, NOISE stamp used on a chinese Go Pro.

Have called at least 40 to 50 times but no response. No repond on mails.

The...

Order I'd[protected]

As I have placed a order for noise play action camera but I didn't get the same product. I want to return this product, also tried calling on the number Given on your website but didn't get any response.

I didn't like your package it was all damaged and even I got the wrong one so plz come and pick it up by tomorrow.

9002 is your code to confirm cancellation of AWB[protected]. Share with delivery agent only. - DELHIVERY

This msg is dated 31st july for return pickup. But not picked till fate after so many reminders.

This was a return pick up. The product shown was completely different. Hence requested for return. Got a pick up number on 31st july. But til date no one came to pick it up and no response received after many email. No body picks calls or reply messages.

Order no. [protected] dated 28th july'21, delivered on 31st july'21.

Virendra

There is no body to address my problem. I want to return the received posture corrector belt since it's not same as it was shown in the image but I am not able know that how should I return. I feel this is a fake site. I tried calling on the support no. But nobody is picking. It's such a costly product.

I bought wifi led projector but i received dummy projector its not wifi connection its worth 5299/- please return your product and send my money back.
                      my order no [protected]
                      Noothan Sharma G's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 20, 2021
                      my ph no 9381098031
                      indira priya nagar, gajwel, 502278.telangana

I have received a fake product and i want to return it as soon as possible. I have tried calling on the no.given on website and even on the no.which gave me a confirmation call for the order but nobody is receiveing the call i have forwarded a mail also. Please look into this matter i have paid 2500rs for the product.
                        Plz receive the call or reply for yhe mail

Defective item...

I bought a steam bath kit through your concern it is a faulty product because the steamer is leaking the poured water comes out trough the bottom of the steamer
                          Complaint raised but no reference nor call back

I make a order for purchase of sure vision glass with free one pair of glsses & a magnetic glass. But i received only one pair of glsses without free item of one pair of glass & one magnetic eye glasses. I paid for whole items Rs. 3150 while single pair of glasses cost is just 1999. Please send to me remaining items....

I have purchased noise action, its one the worst product I have purchased.

it is not original and brand new.

i want refund for the product.

Order ID No.[protected], Product: Bulb camera
                              shipping not yet stared. I am not able to track the product with above ID. Please help.