[Resolved]  Nokia 1650 — security code

my phone is asking for a security code.. and i don't know exactly .its a nokia 1650 type RM -305 and emi number is353513/02/459234/2..sir plz give me a master code if available to u .. other wise give me solloution how to break it ..as soon as possible
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

i fogot my security code.pleace help me o set it again to default.
kindly send me the security code for nokia 1650.

Binz
My phone is asking for securitiy code and the IMEI no is [protected] so plz kindly help me out

I send following details of my mobile information, kindly help me.

My name: I .AROKIADASS NIRMAL.

Address: NO: 4/15 E.B COLONY WEST VANDHI MEDU INDRA GANDHI ST VILLUPURAM-605602.

Phone model:3110 classic

Make: NOKIA

Last used No.: [protected] ( VODAFONE)

E-mail for communication:nirmal.[protected]@poclain-hydraulics.com (or) [protected]@yahoo.com .

Missed date:[protected]. Evening 6.30 pm thirubuvanai ( pondy to villupuram road)

IMEI No.:[protected] purchase dt 1-jan-2009 at (univercell shop)

NOW USED MOBILE NO : [protected] ( REILENCE)

regards

Arokiadass Nirmal
pls help me. i put my phone on and it wants a security code! My IMEI number is356825/02/789890/7
John

nokia1650 — I lost my mobile

I brought new mobile handset of Nokia 1650 on 22.05.2008, and i have lost my handset around 20 days back, the IMEI no. is [protected], I want to know how to track my mobile that who is using this mobile or can i get any refund from nokia dealer/company, please let me know what to do? at an early date and oblige.

Thanks & Regards
Nanda Kumar.G
email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
ime:[protected]
ime:[protected]
my nokia mobile 1650 is auto of and auto on
this is the pobklam of my nokia mobile
so please sujession to me and about me to this problam and this problam sujession & software
sir my mobile security code as forget so tell me how to remove the security code
Dear sir

My Nokia 1650 is asking for a security code, plz help me to get the security code.

IMEI :- 352051/02/870064/6
TYPE :- RM-305
CODE:- 0547172
Can you please help, look forward to hearing from you

Nokia 1650 — Battery Duplicate in Seal Pack

I have purchased a Nokia 1650 Mobile sets from Cellular Shoppe situated at 19, Arbinda Sarani, Kolkata - 700 005 against Invoice No. May/199 dated 20/05/09, after 2 days the battery of sets is not well Then I reached the shop keeper about that, the shoop keeper said The battery is Duplicate What should do about That Please suggest me
i have 1650 nokia phone i have forgot my security code
imei # [protected]
hi...
i have a nokia 1650 phone, but when i want to insert any other sim, it is asking for security code, i tried the default code i.e 12345, but it didnt work..
my phone IMEI no is- [protected]..
can any body help me to give the default code of my phone.
thanks.
Anubhav.
ime:351941/03/812366/7
Abhe Loude thum lock kiya hai to tuje patha na ki code kya hai?

abhe sale tuje samajata nahi hai to lock knyu kiya bhe madar chod?

abh le solutions ek glass pani le our poori tarah se garam karake usme thoda meet dalake pobile par dal dena our ek din ke liye bahar rakhdena isse andar circuite par jo password store hua raheta hai na o clear ho jayega samaj gaya kya?

our ek bar lock kiya na to gand me bomb rakh dunga
I forget my N1650 security code and my IMEI No: [protected] I want to set my Restore factory reset and to set it I need security code...so please help me...
When i am turn on my mobile after one day it was asking to enter security code. So please help me in this situation. My IMEI: [protected] And Code: 0547172.
please I need u to help me with my nokia 1650 security code my IMEI is [protected] and ITEM is 0027466 thank you.
hello sir nokia1650 mobile barring password plz sent my imei no.[protected]