[Resolved]  Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic (5800d - 01 Red) — Lost/Stolen Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic (5800d-01 Red)

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I have lost my mobile yesterday. It has been stolen.

Details:
Your name: Mohan Krishna Atluri,
Address: B-103, 2nd Floor, Near First Ghol Chakar, Kalkaji, New Delhi, Pincode-110019, India.
Phone model: 5800 Xpressmusic (5800d-01 Red) with 8 GB card
Make: Nokia
Last used No.: [protected] on 10th May, 2009 (10.15 p.m.)
E-mail for communication: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Missed date: 10th May, 2009
IMEI No.: [protected]
Mobile Number: [protected]
WLAN Number as on Box: 0024047D9C66
ITEM Number as on Box: 002J982

I had bought this mobile in the mid of February this year. I haven’t paid the total amount yet, as I bought this in EMI instalments.

How it happened:
I was approaching my home (B-103, Kalkaji, New Delhi) by walking and was attending a call. Just before two blocks away from my home when I cross first circle of Kalkaji (First Ghol Chakar of Kalkaji) two unknown persons on bike came and snatched my mobile. I was stunned. I tried to get information about the thiefs. I noticed that the person sitting in the back was wearing a baniyan. And the sound of the bike was not of a regular type. Either modified or a costlier bike. As it was quite dark I was not able to get any other information about the snatchers.

I need your help and I am very thankful if you get my mobile back.

Thanking you,
Mohan Krishna Atluri,
e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Contact Mobile Number (Friend’s): +91-[protected]
Landline (after 8.00 p.m.):[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-05 19:39:24
Pls. delete above details. Contact details are made public. Pls. delete. If required delete all post & complete account.
Updated by mohankrishnaatluri Mar 05, 2019