[Resolved]  Nokia Care L3 Ernakulam — Service

I bought a brand new nokia 6233 cell phone with one year warranty n after two days ringing sound decreased. I gave to the nokia care on 21 april n after so many visits n call i got the cell on 13 may with the same complaint.i dont kno why such a branded company is givin the worst service.in my life wont buy nokia phones n would suggest other to buy cell phones other than nokia.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:55
Complaint comments  30 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I have purchased one nokia 1650 handset from Mobile store. after one week submittted handset to nokia care cochin kerala on 19/06/2008 with job no 477. I have notyet receievd the handset.

there is no spare in nokia care

Anoop.M

I got this while googling www.ultratechz.blogspot.com
contains some infromation about cells
I got a email from the Nokia headoffice. I want to verify that the email i got is correct or not.
The content of the email is dat: i hav won the Nokia grant promotion 2008 lucky draw.
I want to verify that email is true or not. Is there such a draw...?
I brought nokia 6233 from UK.while using in india its asking restriction code.So i cant use ur product. please give me proper guidence to solve this problem.
i had taken a nokia 7210 supernova on 6th jan and it has showing problem of automatically restart and i sent it ti nokia care center on 22 jan . but still i had not receved it back wha t the [censored] was going on to the quality of nokia handsets . i used that set for 14 days only and it takes more than 25 days to repair . what the [censored] i do with that handset..
can u pls tell me whwn did i receievd the handset back

there is no spare in nokia care my job sheet no is[protected]/090123/7

i had purchased that handset in indira market mandi (h.p.)
i brought nokia n81. i found the problem with sliding. They agreed to change it. but i didn't get it yet. what should i do?
Now the warranty period has been expired. What i have to do?
Dear sir
what are satus of my cell phone which is admitted in you nokia care centre . ESN No. [protected] and product code 0543843
please give the status of my cell phone plz imform me .
job.[protected]/090502/4 mere N 78 me keypad ki problam bar bar hoti hai ise maine 3-4 bar diya lekin phir se vaisa ho jata hai pleas new key pad laga deejiye Thanks. mob.L3 delhi ka bheja gaya hai
job[protected]/090502/4 sir, N78 bar bar problam de raha hai please help me,
i gave a nokia e 90 for repair to citytel services vide job sheet no 090409/41 and have still not got my set since i gave it on 9th april 09.the communicator had a mic prob and still had this is the second time but the repair has stretched for ove r a month
Dear Sir /Madam

I enclosed my CV as attachment for the job.

Kindly see it informed me for the inteview.

Thanks & Regards
Wajid Ali
[protected] Wajid.doc
28K View as HTML Open as a Google document Download
I have purchased one nokia 3120 classic handset from UAE, now i am in kerala, this handset disply is not working, plzz contact my no [protected], [protected]
i forgot my lock code what iam do
Sir, I bought a nokia 1650 cell.
I don't know it's security code..and it has been locked now...
Please help me to open this cell.
sir i bought nokia n97.when i slide when i slide the lens cover it create scrach on lens.i want immediate help.i didnt expect these type compliints from this costly mobile.my mob no. [protected]
I have a nokia 6290 fold.it will brake in to two peases, then i went to nokia care in Thrissur is nearist to my home.then i got the respond is there is no stock of damaged parts. i think its belt and folding clip is broked.from where did i get service for this.
pls help me because this mobile is used only for 2 week.
Why Nokia din't solve customers problem?

Nokia India Phone