[Resolved]  Nokia / N73 — REPAIRING OF THE HANDSET

To,
Senior Customer Care Manager,
Nokia, India
Hello this is Rajan Asthana I'm hereby writing this letter to make you aware about the problem which I have faced to fix the problem of mine handset.
Mine handset NOKIA N73-1 had the problem of not reading the memory card so I submitted the set at NOKIA CARE Centre NARAIN AUTO-MOBILES (223A/9, Tashkand Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad) whose job sheet no. was[protected]/091102/45. They sent the set to Delhi for repairing and I got it back after 22 to 25 days later.
Memory card to read karne laga par set hang kar ja raha tha baar baar. Aur agar phone SWICH OFF kar do to vo SWITCH ON nahi hota tha-agar usme memory card laga rahe, aur jab memory card nikal do to SWITCH ON ho jaata tha.

So after 3 to 4 days I re-subitted the phone at MOBILE HUT (Nokia Care) 25/51, M.G. Marg Civil Lines Allahabad (U.P.) whose job sheet no is[protected]/091130/66 because I was not satisfied by the service provided by Narain Auto-Mobiles. The engineer of the Mobile Hut checked my phone and collects it. Maine unse poocha k kya set DELHI k liye bheja gaya tha to he said YES & pointed me towards a sticker jisme SG or SC (not sure about the symbol I forgot what it is) was written and said this is the logo of IMC, DELHI.
After 3 days i.e. on 3rd Dec’09 I got the phone but after 2 to 3 hours the same problem came into the act. So I re-submitted the phone to them. They told me that the handset will be sent to HEAD OFFICE (Delhi) & you will get it after 15 to 20 days.

Till date mera handset mujhe repair ho k nahi mila aur koi reponse nahi aa raha. So, kindly tell me what I do. In between they call me and told me to subit the bill, so I submitted the Xerox of bill at MOBILE HUT. When I asked the enginner to whom I had submitted the set for what purpose the bill is required he replies that most probably your hand set will be replaced by the company.

Please, help me out as NOKIA being the most trusted brand in INDIA.

-Rajan Asthana