[Resolved]  Nokia — Nokia life tools

I want to stop nokia life tools messages.I contacted airtel they said they cannot deactivate the service. Nokia customer care when called they said they will deactivate the services, I get 2 message in a day for Nokia life tools astrology,and 2 message for every 10 days that is nokia life tools exam tips saying you have been charged 10.Rs for 10 days..
My nokia C2-00 Dual sim mobile life tools menu doesnt have deactivate option which is mentioned in Airtel web site.(which is contradictory to what airtel call centre said that they cant deactivate the life tool service).
Please help, all my money is getting wasted in the name of life tools activation and by calling customer care for deactivation of service and it will never ever happens. Too many messages of life tools flowing in my mobile is really annoying. I am very much dist-rubbed with the life tools feel like throwing my handset and disconnecting the Airtel connection in which the life tool service has been activated.i hope You understand the customer need and help me out soliving the problem
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-03-18 11:52:55
If the company emailed you, please provide that email adress, if they called you, please provide the phone number. Consider this description as an instruction to help other users to resolve their complaints as fast and easy as possible.

[Dec 02, 2016] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0