Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023
21918
31947

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints(53865)

I am a airtel Retailer. I lossed navaratna points 6000+.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took connection of airtel, dth and broadband, for dth connection the security deposit of 1500 was paid. i was told that if I have active connection for 12 months then this money will be refunded. but after completing around 12 months of connection I submitted my set top box in good connection but not they are telling since you were in airtel black your active connection and they are not refunding the amount.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

By mistakely I transferred my prepaid sim to postpaid so i want to transfer this return to prepaid, so i called to airtel customer care so they tell me this is unable to transfer in 90days, but i want to transfer, i am using this card since 1month and i am ready to pay the bill of 1 month but they are telling to wait for 90days, bill will rises after 90days, but i dont want postpaid services
      Please help

I am in Dubai, I have a Airtel Sim but not getting any signal in dubai
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Landline phone service not working.
          I paid 499 per month for broadband and landline service
          But landline phone not working
          Service not available

[protected] landline phone number
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am staying in UAE from last 1 year, when I reach here, I used to recharge my number with Rs 99 by monthly after reaching UAE. But after 4 months my incoming and outgoing are deactivated..
            Kindly do the needful to activate it

Date: 31/10/2022.
              Customer Name: Asok Chanda
              Customer Phone number: [protected]
              Address: Flat E4, 304 NSC Bose Road Kolkata 700047
              Order ID:[protected]
              On 31st October 2022, my father Mr Asok Chanda subscribed to Airtel’s broadband connection and paid in CASH INR 1180 to one of your representatives Mr Arindam. The netbanking system was down hence cash transaction was carried out.
              The Airtel connection has not yet been installed due to technical issues of Airtel.
              Airtel promised a full refund to my father.
              Till date not a penny has been paid to my father. Not only this, after many follow up emails to Airtel - [protected]@in.airtel.com, I have been told that Airtel has refunded the amount to my father’s bank account.
              This is surprising and misleading as from the beginning I have clearly mentioned that Airtel does not have my father’s bank account.
              Please investigate and refund the full amount to my father in CASH
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My line was left inactive for about 2to3 months, but I subscribed data on it today, after 1st subscription expired I subscribed for another moments later I noticed while trying to check my account balance it kept on showing Your Account ha temporarily been suspended how do I sunsupend it cause I'm not even allowed to call a customer care line on it

I am facing very slow internet of Airtel since last 3 months
                  Plz do something about it
                  I am not able to do my work with this slow speed of internet
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have applied for airtel connection and I have paid amount Rs. 4995/- thru cheque but I have still not received any connection . I would request you nto please request them to please provide us my amount back .
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have read countless solutions and tried but i still can't activate imessages and facetime to my airtel number even though my message service is active and have balance in it

Hi Team,

I have given a network complaint around 3 year back, without notice Airtel team is resolved the ticket and in Complaint history also they removed everything, this is not a one time everytime, about 1.5 year back also given and its closed without notice and 1 month back also called for complaint and raised and asked the previous complaint but they said as last time, there is no complaint on your number, this is the first time, and I am paying Bill on time but service is not, I am totally frustrated, I have email proof and call Recording proof with me.

Please check and do the needful for the same.
                        Area: KPHB 13th Phase, Hyderabad, TS-500085.
                        Area: All over city, i.e. Madhapur, Panjagutta.

Surender.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm trying to port my number other operator but airtel not given UPC code.
                          Sending this message
                          UPC cannot be generated as there is an active request for the change of ownership for this number.
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hj, i had raise PF AMOUNT transfer request from bharti airtel to current company UAN. Its almost 2 months gone but claim not approved by airtel.

PF no - DSNHP[protected]

Transfer request date - 26 Nov 2022
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i have raised claim transfer request from bharti airtel to current company UAN. its almost 2 month gone but claim not approved by Airtel.

Airtel PF no - DSNHP[protected]

Request Date : 26 Nov 2022
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My complaint to Nodal Officer is self explainatory- Basically first airtel gives me an international roaming pack on 29th Nov 2022, the same did not work in bangladesh, I complain on email, no reply, i come back and raise a complaint on 13th dec 2022, for which they agree to refund, I again followup on 28th Dec 2022, Airtel tells me that refund is processed, when I see the statement receivded today there is no refund, and when I ask them...

i was told that if I have active connection for 12 months of Rs 153 and this money will be refunded.
                                but after completing around 16 months of connection I submitted my set top box in good connection but not they are telling since you were in airtel black your active connection should be 360 and not 153, and they are not refunding the amount.

I also have a mail communication where they just mention 153 and not 360, also they asked my to submit set up box now they arr neither refunding the amount nor the set top box.
                                Request you to kindly look into it.

Good Morning Airtel Team,

I have been an Airtel black customer since the last 4 months and for internet I have a 200 Mbps unlimited plan, I facing the following issues.

1. Speed issues - the peak speed that I ever get is 70Mbps and while writing this email the download speed was 41 Mbps and Upload was 51 Mbps, attached a screen shot for your reference, and I did this speed test sitting next to the Airtel router....

Respected sir
                                  Airtel company aaye din apne recharge badha deti hai chalo ye to sabke liye hua hai per meri Complaint ye hai ki jo recharge sabke liye 155rs mein 28 din ki validity ka hota hai wo mere liye company 24 din ki validity ke saath deti hai ye partiality company kyu kr rahi pata nahi main airtel company ki purani customer hu do mahine se mujhe 4 din ka kam recharge diya ja raha hai total 8 din ho gaye sir jab jab hum ek bhi din recharge karne mein late ho jaaye to company humari service band kr deti hai per jab hamein 4 din Kam de rahi to hum kisse kahen company mein phone karke complaint karo to wo pehle to thik se baat nahi karte agar karte hai to kehte hai ki solve karenge per kuch nahi karte.
                                  Sir please solve my problem as soon as possible
                                  Thankyou
                                  Name Pooja
                                  Mobile number [protected]
                                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly my sim network went to 0 and system started displaying "sim 1 not allowed"