Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

subhash kamble on Aug 4, 2020
Dear sir i have [protected] airtel number. i have recharge Rs 49/= on[protected]. this amount deduct my bank account. my transation id token number is[protected] . But my phone recharge is not done. Please refund my recharge money. or recharge my mobile. please send mi reply immideatetly

[Aug 04, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Thakshina on Aug 4, 2020
    Hi Airtel Team,

Today (04 August) I've recharged the unlimited pack (Rs 598/-) for the wrong mobile number hence raised a Service Request (RWRRV[protected]) in Airtel for reversing the recharged money back to my HDFC bank. so, please process the request and update it as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Yamini Manchala on Aug 4, 2020
      I used to have airtel prepaid connection. Due to work from home, I converted to postpaid. They are charging heavily for postpaid plans. But the internet connection is very poor.
      I already raised complaint twice with Airtel. The issue is still not resolved.

I wanted to know is this intentionally they are giving poor connection for daily 2, 3hours

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

ajaygautam87 on Aug 4, 2020
        My Airtel wallet blocked and if I try to reset my mpin it always saying "MPIN reset window closed please try after 24 hours". If I dial 400 number, it is saying "your airtel account blocked please try *400# to reset the mpin". *400# is not giving me any luck. Even Airtel guys at service centre are helpless.
        I dropped mail to [protected]@airtelmoney.com .. but no reply as of now. What a hell is this. This is very irritating me. I feel, I did a big mistake by doing transactions through airtel wallet. I need money in my wallet for other transactions. Please resolve my issue ASAP.

Airtel — Internet not working since 15-20 days

PradiptaSahoo on Aug 4, 2020
          04/08/2020
          sir i cannot use my internet since 15-20 days. In airtel thanks app, when we diagnose this thing.Without...
          Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

ANIKET SHAKYA VIDEO AS on Aug 4, 2020
          My Airtel payments Bank account block ho gaya unblock karna hai ac no [protected]
          Shivendra Kumar

My Airtel payments Bank unblock

Rehana Lateef on Aug 4, 2020

I have ported my number from vodafone to Airtel however unable to reach the number 59095 for televerification. Everytime I am contacting it is disconnecting everytime.
            Please help urgently.

Tauheed Khan

balrajsingh2131 on Aug 4, 2020
              I got my number ported to airtel but not able to activate the airtel sim as i am not able to call 59050, single are ahowing but call is getting failed

Number:[protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — Not getting help from airtel network team and no help appellate department of maharashtra of airtel regarding network coverage

SureshTayde8373737 on Aug 3, 2020
                RESPECTED AIRTEL HIGHER AUTHORITIES AND COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT OF INDIA

This is my Bharti Airtel Number

sanjeevani bhandari on Aug 3, 2020
                My airtel thanks offer of Shaw Academy is not activating despite being a member of Gold membership. Whenever I claim the offer, it asked a Create account process, but after the first step of creating account, its not redirected to step 2, after clicking continue its does not go into the next page but gets refreshed in same page. I have been doing this for 3 months, but not able to claim the offer, if this thing keep on happening, then I might think of changing the sim. Thank you, hope you work in my direction .

[Aug 03, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Airtel — Broadband shift connection

rpaturni on Aug 3, 2020
                  I requested a shift in location of my Airtel broadband connection (within in the city- Bangalore) in the month of May (Request...

Airtel — Money deducted from bank but recharge not done on my Airtel number

Azmina Merchant on Aug 3, 2020
                  I had recharged my number [protected] on 30th july, for 379rs plan using Airtel app
                  Transition iD [protected],

This is my Bharti Airtel Prepaid Number

This...

Pinky panther on Aug 3, 2020
                  Airtel,
                  Kindly reactivate my phone number ([protected]).I was not able to use the number for few months because of some private reasons.This number is linked to all my accounts.I urge you to reactivate the service as soon as possible.Thank you

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

321kamal123 on Aug 3, 2020
                    Due to this pandemic situation of covid-19, Airtel support not helping me and instead of it they make in mental harassment situation by calling me to Karnataka to come and verify my address. It is just for a day such harassment even after that I simply called that verification guy and asked him what is the matter then he said Sir we are third party verification you can send any friend also by confirming with third part I am able to verify myself. If I am not good person and my verification is false then how Airtel provided me their SIM and make to use for long time. Now at the time of closing they irritating me alot. Kindly do the needful asap.

Airtel — Transaction successful but no Amount added in Airtel Wallet

Shubham9644 on Aug 3, 2020
                      Hey! My name is Shubham My Airtel mobile number is [protected], today i did the recharge 0f 48 rupee, it shows transaction...
                      Complaint category Banks

Harmesh222 on Aug 3, 2020
                      My online recharge of Rs. 149.0 for Airtel number [protected] via transaction ID[protected] got failed. Please refund my Amount
                      The money deducted from my account.

Amount deducted recharge fail

Airtel — Recharge done by mistake on wrong airtel number

Saumyasachan on Aug 3, 2020
                        I have done recharge on wrong airtel number using paytm app. I request you to please refund my money . Below is the whole...
                        Complaint category Other

AmolShindej on Aug 3, 2020
                        Respected airtel trai department

This is my bharti airtel prepaid number

This is my lattitude and longitude
                        19.45497 and longitude 76.21186

Room 34 ashti village parthur ashti road, shrishti tanda, jalna district maharashtra 431501

Complaint number
                        C4gsp[protected]

No resolution from airtel esclation department and airtel trai department and also airtel ombudsman department

Plz help and send network team at my location complaint had taken but no resolution after that

SachinSalve838 on Aug 2, 2020
                          Respected airtel trai department

This is my bharti airtel prepaid number

This is my lattitude and longitude
                          19.45497 and longitude 76.21186

Complaint number
                          C4gsp[protected]

[Aug 02, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Airtel
                            mobile recharge not activated
                            (41 minutes ago)
                            Sony India
                            amount already debited but unable to see premium
                            (42 minutes ago)
                            Bhonsle Movie
                            (43 minutes ago)
                            Sony India
                            badi door se aaye hai show watch on sony but not available pls add this shows