[Resolved] O2 Oximall — Recharge not Successful

kulbir_singh77
I have got a recharge done for tata sky of rs 510/- at Mahajan Telecom, UE Phase - I Jalandhar. He is oximall dealer with dealer code: [protected]..tiill now the payment is not received at my Tata Sky Subsriber ID..[protected]

Dealer also logged a complaint at Oximall with complaint no: 647854.. but no response from O2.

called oximall helpline[protected]... there is no response, IVR keeps on saying call will be attended.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2016
Oxigen Services India Customer Care's response, Jun 03, 2016
old case hence closed
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I deposited RS 1000 in my account .But till now it is not successful.
I make a payment of Rs.3000 on 2nd August, 2012 through HDFC Net banking to top up my portal on your SBI Acconut but till today I didn't got my portal recharge due to which I am not able to provide my service to my client. Plz check your system and take some immediate action.

Best Regards

For CHAGAN'S BUSINESS CENTRE
N.S.Shekhawat
Mob.:+91 [protected]
E-mail: baishalifestyle@gmail.com
one recharge aircel 30 this num [protected] date of recharge 9/11/12 but coustmer did not recive the balanse i am from maa shakti telecom my merchant id [protected]
hi
this is wrong recharge complent, txn id[protected], tata bill payment, ammount rs950/ date 7/12/2012, my merchent id is [protected], so pls consider this and reverse same ammount to my merchent no [protected], sri mookambica traders,
RECHARGE NOT SUCCESSFULL I have recharge done for TATASKY of Rs310 at Shri Balaji star communication nangloi Delhi. I am oximall dealer my code [protected] till now payment is not recieved at my tatasky suscriber id [protected]
hi
pls find the details tx id-[protected], date 21/12/2012,
dish tv recharge rs2670/ has been wrongly recharged with id no - [protected], so pls consider this and reverse the same amount to merchant id no- [protected], sri mookambica traders,
Chang my registration mobile number [protected] merchant id no [protected] resewed mobile no [protected]
I HAVE RECHARGED THE TATA NO [protected] WITH THE AMOUNT OF RS110, BUT TILL NOW COUSTOMER DID NOT RECIEVED THE BALANCE. I AM FROM SHRI BALAJI STAR COUMMINICATION AND MY ID [protected]
hs h ff yiif dtt tdt ts

sir last two days our recharge is not sucessful and kindly do the need ful oor id is [protected]. tks
I have recharged Rs.500/- to my TATA docomo through corporation bank net banking on 02/06/2013. But till now i did not received this credit to my mobile.
i have recharged rs 17 to my bsnl mobile through inb oxi services on 22/02/2014 . my no is [protected] transaction id [protected]
please creadit yo me
i have transfer 35600 money from RO Code ([protected]) to my SBI TB on[protected].but 35600 money did not showing limit in my csp point.my csp code is 10373030.so please help me.
my transaction no. is-[protected].
mobile no.-[protected]