Oxigen Services India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Oxigen Services India

Having problems with Oxigen Services India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Oxigen Services India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Oxigen Services India

122001

Oxigen Services India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Oxigen Services India reviews & complaints(669)

Company has taken 95600 from me for CSP Services and now no one is receiving calls and most of contact numbers are closed. It seems this company is totally fake. Oxigen refund my deposits.
Oxigen Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मैं आधार आ ई डी लेने के लिए इस कम्पनी से सम्पर्क किया था और पैसा भी दिया था लेकिन अभी तक हमारा आधार आ ई डी चालू नहीं हुवा और ना ही आधार किट का सामान सब मिला है मेरा ADHAR ID :- BR[protected] मेरा सम्पर्क न० [protected], [protected], और MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com है

I have done a Mobile recharge on 03/11/2022 through Post Office CSC of 99 INR with Transaction ID: OXI-[protected]. The transaction was successful as i received email regarding that but Customer didnot receive any message. I double checked those on 09/11/2022 on customer mobile again. I had raised a ticket in CSC where they replied transaction was successful with operator ID: 40849570.

Kindly refund the amount.

I recharged Rs 395/- for my mobile no.[protected] of Reliance Jio through SBI Yono Lite vide Tid no.UHC 5520215 on 23/09/2022 which was confirmed by SBI and credited to a/c no.[protected] of oxygen services India INB mbs but till today the amount is not credited to Reliance Jio.The amount should be refunded to me immediately thru SBI....
        M/s Vishav Janeni S.Enterprises is Authorised RMU of OXIGEN from more than 5 YEARS . At the time of Agreement your Executive assure us to support us to run our RMU smoothly. After completing all legal formalities and submission of security deposit along with First Purchase order of 6 POS machines we deposit total amount of Rs, 155000/- in favour of OXIGEN. 6 No's of POS machines received in month of August 2017 but till date none of the POS...
        I worked as a business correspondent for you To join the mission Rs.25000 and micro ATM machine charges Rs 20000 and Oxigen RO CODE Rs.5000 I Have paid Now my ID was changed Another person so Asking for a refund Mr.Ibrahim ( Oxigen service Tamilnadu state manager) Did not give a proper reason Mr. Sathishkumar (Oxigen service Coordinator, villuppuram SBI DSH) So I ask you to take their appropriate action and refund the money...

I recharged my mobile number with 99 rS from oxipay (via Oxygen) yesterday the money debited but recharge not done
        Rs.99 frm Oxi Servic. Ref IGANRNOOK9 1JUN22
        Please approve the recharge or refund my money

Mobile no. [protected] This Number is of Vodafone-Idea Company, In this the Recharge of reliance Jio has been Done Which is not Successful But the Amount has been Deducated From the CSC Wallet and Shown Success in it Please Refund Amount
          Recharge Details:-
          Mobile No. [protected]
          CSC TXN No. : [protected]
          TRANSACTION ID : OXIGEN[protected]
          TXN Date & Time : 11 May 2022 15:37:06
          Recharge Amount...
          I had done payment for recharge of my mobile number [protected] (jio) on 10january 2022 with Rs.666/-through Sbi yono app . But till date recharge is not completed. Transaction I'd is UHC2262433 and also transaction history shows the name of OXIGEN SERVICES INDIA CO.LTD .Please complete my recharge transaction as early as possible failing which I have to take legal action against the company.

Ayush Gumber Advocate
          [protected]br...
          I have a jio no.[protected] and. I had done my jio accont recharge through sbi Internet banking using yono lite transaction id- UHC2137985. On 02 January 2022, of amount Rs 2545 through oxigen services account no. -[protected]. but it is not being reflected in my account even now..
          Its been 36 day since the recharge i made was successful. My money has been debited from my account but even till now recharge is not being shown in my recharge...

I have recharged a number [protected](Idea) two days back 399 pack. Money debited from my account and it is not reflected yet.

I had made recharge payment of Rs.666/- of Reliance jio, through yono lite application but recharge didn't happen till date. Upon getting transaction entries on my passbook it shows my number and name of company OXIGEN services India . It clearly discloses that the payment was to be done through OXIGEN company to merchant. But till date the recharge payment is not given to the merchant.
            So keeping in view of above circumstances you...
            सेवा में ऑक्सीजन सर्विस इंडिया प्राइवेट लिमिटेड इंडिया
            महोदय मेरा नाम देवेंद्र सिंह कानपुर यूपी का रहने वाला हु मैने आपका csp कियोस्क बैंकिंग लेने के लिए आपके sbi खाता संख्या[protected]br...

Use the future of

On[protected], I have two times recharged bsnlmobile-for Ras.108/- & Rs.499/- through sbi yono lite mobile application but both money has debited from account and the same has been credited to oxigen services (India) as per my passbook and Bank Statement.
              bsnl informing that sbi has tied up with oxigen services (India) thus I have to contact you.
              Kindly arrange to reimburse my said amounts and oblige...

I have done my bsnl recharge from digital seva through oxigen wallet. In the app the recharge is shown success but recharge is not processed.
              The csc ref no. Is [protected].
              Kindly see theough this issue
              my recharge was of rs 99.

My name is Panna Deb, from Irongmara, Cachar, Assam, my amount is 25000/- i have paid on online for csp centre, dated - 28/07/2021, to Mr Krishna Malhotra, Kolkata, Mobile No - [protected], Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd, 3rd Floor Ganga Jamuna Apartment, flat no - 48 28/1,
                Shakespeare Sarani Road, West Bengal, Kolkata - 700017
                i didn't get the csp centre and now his mobile is switch off from few days after payment, i cannot contact him and today i tried another mobile than i get him and he told me i cannot refund the money, you can do anything,
                so, please helf return my money, now my situation is very bad

Sir ji mene csp ke liye apply kiya tha lekin na to mujhe csp mili or mene usme 20200 (REGISTRATION KE LIYE 15800 RAJKUMAR GOSWAMI ACCOUNT MANAGER KE PNB AUR CENTRAL BANK DONO KHATE ME AUR REFUND KE LIYE 4400 RUPAY FIR DALWAYE GAYE.) ke lgbhg invest kr diye he fr bhi mujhe kuch nhi milas please help me or mera balance mujhe refund krvaye sir ji thanks.

Dear
                    Sir ...Mujhe Aap SBI csp dene wale the but kya problem huwa humne aapki fianancial condistions to complaint kar di...

I am not getting any reply from your side about refund and surrender of DSA. Pls. Solve this issue asap.
                    I have mailed and sent dsa code and all formalities to you by courier. As per our last discussion you told me that send resignation letter and cancel cheque. I have sent before 10 days. So now pls. Process it asap.
                    It's too urgent for me sir. I hope i will get proper reply from your side. My dsa code is ([protected])

I am sending mail continous from last 4 years. Now pls. Refund my amount asap.

Regds,