[Resolved]  Pal Infrastructure & Developers Pvt. Ltd. — Pal Group - refund fraud

I have booked a flat in PAL group, sector 78 Faridabad project (area 1700 sq. ft 3BHK+Study.) in the year 2006. In year 2008 they told that the due in-sufficient number of booking of flats in this area configuration they are not construvting 3BHK+Study. So, they gave asked me to transfer to another project in Faridabad or in Gurgaon.
I transferred my booking to Pal City Park, Sector 95 Gurgaon Project. in the year 2008. After the transfer initially I could see some progress for a year or so and thereafter no progress. I have made a total payment of ~800000/- Rs. Initially they kept on saying they will soon resume the work. But after wards they started saying that one of there partner has fled away so the construction has stopped. Afterwards they started saying that they are doing a tie up with SKM group and they would start the construction. I have given a request for cancellation but no refund and no progress on that. There is no construction since last 4 years and they are also not ready to refund back money.

Pal Infrastructure & Developers