[Resolved]  Pan Card — PAN CARD not recieving.

hello sir,
My name is SATYABRATA PANDA.i applied for PAN CARD before 3 month ago.In PAN CARD status it is shown that it is already dispatched on 7th of march.But still now i m not recieving my PAN CARD.
APPLN NUMBER[protected]
COUPON NUMBER[protected]
PAN NUMBER AVFPP4856R

plz sir verify it & refer me how to collect my PAN CARD.

Comments

Dear sir
My name is Sharad Kumar Chaurasiya.Iapplied for PAN CARD before 2 months ago. in pan card status it is shown that it is already dispatched on 27th march.But still now i am not recieving my PAN CARD till date.
my PAN CARD details
Application No.[protected]
Coupon No.[protected]
Pan NO.- AJLPC4453D
plz sir verify it & refer me tjat how to collect my PAN CARD.
hello sir,
My name is SURKANTI MAHESH.i applied for PAN CARD before 3 month ago.In PAN CARD status it is shown that it is already dispatched on 15th of feb.But still now i m not recieving my PAN CARD.
Name: SURKANTI MAHESH
My acknowledgement number is [protected]
my PAN number is BSIPS2510L
till i have not received my PAN card
My native address is
Dist:KARIM NAGAR
State:ANDHRA PRADESH
PIN 505325
hello sir,
My name is BRIJESH KUMAR SINGH.i applied for PAN CARD IN april.In PAN CARD status it is shown that it is already dispatched on 24th of apr.But still i have not recieved my PAN CARD.IN QUERY it is said that fast track courier company has closed it returned to new delhi office .new delhi office will send within fifteen days but after two months that query i have not received my pan card which i have argent neccessity .please send me duplicate pan card as soon as possible.
Name: BRIJESH KUMAR SINGH
DURGASHIVPURAM
SHUKLAHAN
MIRZAPUR
my pan card status
sir my pan number is ricive by net but my pan card not ricive my pan number issue near 1 year my pan card no and name S.K.Enterprises AAOFM3488Q please help

Income Tax Department Phone