Fastrack Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Fastrack

Having problems with Fastrack?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fastrack customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fastrack

Fastrack Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 266 0123
Fax

Fastrack reviews & complaints(874)

I have booked a cab for short travel from West to East Tambaram for 5 people in fast track. At that time, they didn't say anything about 6 km travel. But soon driver called and asked all the details including fare which he is supposed to know and rudely said that he is cancelling the booking. Actually we were going for a timely event and was totally disturbed by the ridiculous and ill-mannered driver. Very very poor customer service by fast track. Don't ever go for this fast track call taxi.

I am used fastrack watches several years ago.My watch strap was complained and i went to near my service showroom at Trivandrum M.G road and requested to replace of watch strap.Service men told me to now not available this strap.This strap now company was not manufacture and not any idea for this strap in this service availability in future. .Now i am checked internet new watch are available for same model.
    I requested to you my watches strap replace early as possible ..My Mobile No.[protected]

Connectivity issue

Fastrack reflex beat strap is broken

So I post the images

I bought fastrack watch model no G1474 in silver polish which is almost 2 years old. I bought this watch because of a good company. This watch was bought for Rs 3500 which was more than enough for me. In a short period of time, the silver color of the back part of the watch started to show the color of brass. Also the dailcase also started rubbing which is not right as such a big company. Because the company has made its dialcase entirely...

My self Thiyagarajan, located in Srinivasan stree, Ganamoorthi nager, ambattur, i called fastrack customer care at 10:42pm on 2nd Nov 2022( duration 2m 45s) schedules booking for 3rd Nov at 4 pm. On[protected] But no taxi scheduled. When we are asking in morning, what went wrong. No proper justifications form fast track. Disconnected phone before finish conversion, poor serice of fasttrack
          Thiyagarajan - [protected].attached call history

It is showing as Charing instead of charging during charging

Myself, Julfia from Coimbatore. This is to bring to your kind notice that I purchased Fastrack reflex beat 2.0 in September 2020. Right now, the watch is functioning well but unfortunately the strap got cut into two pieces. I am unable to wear it now. I took the watch to the Titan showroom in RS Puram, Coimbatore to replace the strap. I was shocked to hear that the strap could not be replaced as that model does not support this feature. This is disheartening. I could not afford a new watch. This was not acceptable from a brand like Titan. The products should be manufactured in a user friendly way. I would like to raise a complaint on this matter and request Titan to replace the watch.
              Kindly do the needful.
              Thank you.

I grieve to inform you that my sister hasn't received the order(it was a birthday gift for her).The delivery man hasn't contacted my sister regarding the delivery but sent a message that the order will be delivered today if called back.When contacted she had received very cold and arrogant behavior from the person.
                The same person has misbehaved with her before and she has reported the behavior to the company which he is holding grudges and hesitates to hand it over to her.The delivery firm functions till 8pm and there has been no positive response from them.Hope you understand the situation and do the needful.
                Hoping for a favorable outcome.
                Aneeta Roy
                Oct 10, 2022
                Updated by Royaneeta
                I grieve to inform u to that my sister hasn't received the order( it was a birthday gift for her). The delivery man hasnt contacted my sister regarding the delivery but sent a message that the order will be delivered today if called back. When contacted she had received very cold and arrogant behaviour from the person.
                The same person has misbehaved with her before and she has reported the behaviour to the company which is the reason why he is holding grudges and hesitates to hand it over to her. The delivery firm functions till 8 p.m and there has been no positive response from them.hope you understand the situation and do the needful.

Hoping for a favourable outcome.
                Aneeta Roy

Water entered in watch, not worked woterproofing

Today i booked a cab with you. My booking id : FTP 1390488, Vehicle no : TN 85 E 5366
                    Driver's ph no : [protected]. We just book cab for taking a elderly patient to hospital for an emergency. But the driver behave very badly from the starting point to the destination. We feel so depressed and frustrating experience with him. So please never allot this particular driver to us anymore.
                    Sep 15, 2022
                    Updated by Suresh EP
                    I posted a complaint yesterday. In that complaint i wrongly mentioned the booking id, vehicle no and driver's phone no. So only i repost complaint today. This is the correct booking id, vehicle and driver's phone no. Travelling date - 14.09.2022. My booking id : FTP 1410604, Vehicle no : TN 72 BK 7481
                    Driver's ph no : [protected]. We just book a cab for taking a elderly patient to hospital for an emergency. But the driver behave very badly from the starting point to the destination. We feel so depressed and frustrating experience with him. So please never allot this particular driver to us anymore.

I got below message today where amount is deducted from my fastrack account and my car is in Bangalore and below message belongs to madhya pradesh.

You Paid Rs.80 at Choundha of MP06CA6449 on 05/09/22 17:34:00. Avl Bal Rs.191.38 Txn ID: FT[protected]. Explore more @ i.airtel.in/bankhome

Kindly help me with this concern.

Without Prejudice.

I had travelled from Thiruvanmiyur to Airport on Sunday the Sep 4, 2022. I had paid Rs. 950/- for the morning drop to Airport and Night 12.30 am drop from Airport to Residence. The driver came late and he stated that he had recd the information in the morning only. Apart from that the driver demanded toand fro amount. As I was already late ( due to your driver's fault), I had to pay Rs. 950/-. However, your people had stated that it was a three hour package and money can not be refunded. Pl understand that how can a person return in 3 hours when he is travelling by flight . I had clearly told the person to come at night 12.30 and not 12.30 pm. You can check the recordings.
                        If my money is not refunded, I will take all suitable legal actions at your cost. The G Pay should be done at [protected]- banu ravichandran ( my wife).

Display not working right from the day i got the product
                          even unable to trace service centre near me

My fastrack reflex watch just got blasted out of no where, it was my good luck thar I was not wearing the watch, otherwise the incident would have been horrible. So kindly improve your material quality

My fastrack reflex watch just blasted out of no where, that was my good luck that I wasn't wearing it, the incident was horrible. Kindly look for your material quality that you use as a doctor, I can say anything worse would have been happen.

Meri watch off ho gai hai sir ese replys karne ki krapa kar

15th august I booked the cab fro fast track call taxi
                                  Dear Mr Kalidass,
                                  Detail of the cab allocated for your ride FTP3116232
                                  Vehicle Reg No : TN14J1224
                                  Driver ph : [protected]
                                  OTP: 8412
                                  -Fasttrack
                                  And I use the cab I pay the final bill amount
                                  Dear Mr Kalidass,
                                  Hope you enjoyed your ride. The fare payable for this ride FTP3116232 is Rs 3231/-. This does not include any toll charges.-FASTTRACK,
                                  Driver borrow Rs 500, from me he did not return to me and went, there after I comlain to the concern Fast track Call taxi, still my my complaint did not solved, my balance amount Rs did not return driver and fast track
                                  So kindly make my application

Once divice is connected with my mobile, then it will disconnected witnin few minutes.