Parsvnath Developers Ltd. — Non Payment of Registration Amount

New Delhi, Central Delhi District, Delhi, India
 B P Sharma
I had book a shop in PARSVNATH CITY CENTRE BHIWADI in 2006, after 2 year in 2008 company cancilled my shop. But till date company not returned my registration amount 3 lac 59 thousand. Kindly refund my amount with interest.

Comments

Kindly suggest me what is the proceedure of consumer court kindly send details. Thanks.
Nikhil Singh advocate's reply, Jul 16, 2017
My advise is to file a complaint a get your heard earned money with interest, need to see the jurisdiction of complaint. Compliant will be filed at District of State Consumer. Subject to your demand.
Nikhil Singh
Advocate
Supreme Court of India
(M)7838078186

Parsvnath devlopers ltd — Non Payment of Registratiom amount

I had book a shop in PARSVNATH CITY CENTRE BHIWADI in 2006, in 2008 devolpers cancilled the shop, after 3 years till date company has not refund my registration amount 3 lac 59 thousand rupees, I request the cocern authorities kindly refund my amount. Thands.

I would like to advise you that you have to send a legal notice through an Advocate & then file a consumer complaint case against Parsvnath Developers under the provisions of Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in the District Consumer Redressal Forum in order to receive back either refund of your full amount along with interest & compensation from such Company. I am handling other cases against Parsvnath Developers. This is the procedure adopted for intiating legal action against this Company. If you wish to pursue a legal action against the company then you can contact me for the same.

I am looking forward to hear a prompt reply from our end.

Harsh Parekh
Advocate
[protected] (M)

6th Floor, Arunachal Building 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Parsvnath Developers Ltd. - Non Payment of Registration Amount