Passport Office Bhopal — passport status

Vinod Bansilal Patel
my police verification is done on 10 June 2008.
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report was incomplete.
your faithful
Vinod Bansilal Patel
file no A00759

Comments

Respected Sir /Mam

I applied for fresh passport on 17-02-10 @ bhopal passport office.Everything was OK, all documents, police verification and date to issue of passport was 27-05-10. But when i checked the status on this date the office put the following objection.

Please furnish attested copy of proof of your current residential address i.e. Election Commission Identity CardGRation CardGElectricity BillG Telephone BillGBank Passbook (all pages)Gservice certificate from your employer etc. which should be in your name or your spouse9s name or in the name of your parents(if you are dependent on them).

Regarding which I submitted the copy of my passbook and an application as told by counter person on 01-06-10 which resulted in no change in my status till 7-06-10 so I again submitted the same on 08-06-10.
getting the words from the counter person that this time it will change but till now there is no change.I am helpless and dont know what to do next.

please HELP !

Chandan Kumar
file no. BPL-A[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
sir

r[protected] is my file ref, i am applied for rinuwal passport date[protected].

sir, i need passport urgent. as per the net information there is no idia for any objection for my passport . sir please tell me what type of documents needed, i can produce to you. please do the needful. I shall be ever greatful for this act kindness.
my police verification is done on 30 June 2009.
but when i see my statutes DONT shown that in net
your faithful
suresh nayak
file no A006970
my police verification is done on 18-Aug-2010.
but when i check my status it shows that police report has not been received
so plz check and update my passport status.

Thanks and Regard
ahtesam uddin
BPLA-024720
My police verification is done on 18-Jun-2010.
But when i check my status it shows that police report has not been received
So please check and update my passport status as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regard
Gaurav Jain
BPL-Z-706444
DEAR SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT FROM JABALPUR 3 MNTH BACK, AND THE FILE NO IS Z336613, IN INTERNET ITS SAYS THAT ALL DOCUMENTS IS CLEARED READY FOR DISPACHED ON 20/09/2010, AND TILL NOE IT HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED, PLZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER PLZ.

THANKS
MICHAEL SAJU
Myself MOHAMMED AYYUB I apply passport in 19/05/2010, In status it show despatch at 13/09/2010 till now i didn't receive, even status is not showing any thing.
best regards/
Ayyub
I have applied new passport first time through main post office bhopal m.p. submitted on 04-06-09 . my file no is bpl W390278.. i want to know status of my pasport, which is not showing in website.

regards,
Ganesh visave
M.G.Nagar nepanagar
Nepanagar
mo. [protected]
my police verification is done on june 2010 and Report Sent by S P Office Shivpuri Disp.No 158 date 09.06.2010 as per record
but when i see my statutes shown that your police report was not recieved
Tarun kumar jain
shri ram colony
shivpuri m.p
BPLA010405
SIR,
I HAVE FILLED MY PASSPORT FARM ON 6 JAN-2012 FROM RATLAM SP OFFICE & GOT RECIEPT HAVING REGISTRATION NUMBER - BPLZ[protected], AFTER THAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH POLICE VERIFICATION FROM THANA HEERA NAGAR, INDORE. BUT TILL NOW (31.03.2012) I HAVE NOT GOT MY PASSPORT, I AM ALSO ENTERING ABOVE REGISTRATION NUMBER ON PASSPORT OFFICE WEB LINK FOR STATUS, BUT IT IS SHOWING THAT THE POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

REGARDS,

KULDEEP SHUKLA
PHONE - +91-[protected], +91-[protected]
MAIL - shukla.[protected]@gmail.com

My name is Sourabh Sethi from Khategaon, Distt-Dewas(M.P.) and I have applied for the fresh passport on 26/12/2011 in Bhopal. My D.O.B is 27/11/1985. Police verification has been done already but the status of my Passport has not been updated yet.It is still showing Police Report has not been received. It is already been 5 months. Could you please advise how much more time will it take?

Thanks & regards,
Sourabh Sethi
File No. A029959
Dear Sirs,

My File Reference No. BPL Z2863912 DOB: 30.11.1955 . My police verification is done on 02 Jan 2012.
but when i see my statutes shown that your police Report has not been received.

Kindly look into the matter. And inform me my status

Thanks & Regards
Basant Kumar Prajapati
Date-05 June 2012,
To,
Passport Office
Gangotri Complex
2nd floor, T.T. Nagar
Bhopal (M.P.)

I have applied for my passport my File Ref. Number is BPLA01626711 .I have applied from Khargone. Now its more than 3 months.I have cleared all police formalities, but when I check my status it shows that police report has not been received.
Kindly, please check and update my passport stats I need it, its urgent, plz pay attention towards it...

Thanks and Regards
Vandana Namdev
Mobile No.-[protected]
My file no is BP[protected]. The police verification report has been dispatched on 5th Feb, 2013. As I will be going abroad by end of March, please send me the passport as soon as possible.

I.S.B.T. Main Building, Mezzanine Floor, Hoshangabad Road, Habibganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India - 462024
    Passport Office Bhopal - passport status